• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Woo hoo, i can't wait to get the million dollars I get for pointing out what a liar ddd is. Hell, I would have exposed an evil, racist, hateful liar for free.

Gunner65

I consider the week's effort of presentation to be a victory.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 27, 2019, 08:28:26 PM
Dietrich sounds stupid as fuck with these countless lies. There wasn't any sort of special birth, more LARPer fake news.

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 23, 2019, 08:38:45 PM
This "hemmoroid" of a "historian" is now lying about Okinawa, Korea, and Vietnam.  "ANYONE CAN LOOK THIS SHIT UP!"

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 27, 2019, 08:57:59 PM
Dietrich and Moon do not dare mention my name!
Fuck you moonpie, you are a dork hanger on like ddd. Get a job loser.

Lilith

Doesn't DDD know how to level out his volumes?  I'm tired of adjusting the volume on my computer.

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 20, 2019, 08:30:08 PM
NOTE:  Dietrich claims he "trained" for boot-camp in the USMC by "running on a beach" and "running against surf up to his neck".  He claims he swam to Balclutha Island to a "ship".   I guess we can assume by this claim that he had no problems with "swim qualification" in USMC boot-camp. He failed out, but he claims he had trained.  THIS IS A FIRST!

Did Dietrich fail the USMC "swim qualification"?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2019, 09:11:41 PM
Doesn't DDD know how to level out his volumes?  I'm tired of adjusting the volume on my computer.

Ya what the fuck

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 19, 2019, 06:32:10 AM
Some dude in the Netherlands recently posted a comment to Dietrichs' latest shit-show on YT. It was written in German:

"Du bist ein Lügner und ein Idiot Dietrich und ich würde dir gerne in den Arsch treten!" -
(You are a liar and an idiot Dietrich and I would like to kick your ass!)

I used Google Translator to post this reply:

"Besuchen Sie uns unter https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10966.new#new, wo wir Douglas Dietrich entlarven und verspotten."

(Join us at https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10966.new#new where we expose and ridicule  Douglas Dietrich.)

Dietrich deleted both comments before I could get a screen-shot! ;D

Pelayo

This whole moonpie story stinks to shit, Moonpie is as crazy as ddd,

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 27, 2019, 08:39:46 PM
Now claims there were "Dietrich dolls" that Aquino manufactured as "sex dolls"

What?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 27, 2019, 09:18:46 PM
This whole moonpie story stinks to shit, Moonpie is as crazy as ddd,
It's all about Dietrich and Moon gathering ANYTHING they can to write a book - but publish it AFTER the death of Aquino.  Combining the fictional bullshit of Dietrich with that of Moon, who is a private publisher and known for being a liar since his "Montauk Project" has been exposed as a fraud.

Pelayo

Hahahaha ddd, moonpie lends lots of credibility to your racist screeds. Bring on somebody else with better credentials next time loser.

Gunner65

"I once slept with a girl with "witches tits" - Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

The attacks will evolve and continue.  But Dietrich cannot deny the research I have posted!

Gunner65

The FACTS are there!  ANYONE CAN LOOK THIS SHIT UP!

That metal artifact Dietrich was holding could be part of a pistol magazine clip.

Gunner65

If there was any doubt about Peter Moon regarding Dietrich I think my perception is verified.  (That's you Sneaksie TAFFER)

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 27, 2019, 09:35:58 PM
That metal artifact Dietrich was holding could be part of a pistol magazine clip.
I considered that.  Good eye!  Look closer!

Pelayo

The American people want horror? Sorry ddd you freak, most Americans want what is best for their families. Being a fag with no family, you wouldn't know what that means.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 27, 2019, 09:25:02 PM
HEHEEEEHEEE

Jesus.  It is uggets like those that make the tedium worthwhile.  I may have to come back!

Gunner65

Sorry Dietrich, you cannot violate the rank structure of the USMC!

NO ONE is promoted from E-2 to E-3 IN BOOTCAMP!  And then promoted to E-4 (CPL) within a year!  HAHAHAAAAA ??? :-\ :'(