• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

San Francisco has scores of mentally ill people living on the streets. How is Dietrich able to get SSDI when all these people who likely have more severe conditions get zip? I don't think DD is even old enough to qualify for SSDI. And how is that his mother would allow such a mentally unstable and potentially dangerous person like DD to live in the same apartment as her and even expect this monster to take care of her? I see him more likely to murder her than take care of her. DD mentioned for years that he came home to "discover" his mother in a life threatening situation. What exactly was the cause of that situation? I don't believe his B.S. story of the doctors finding some incisions in her aorta as if it was done by a laser. I am more inclined to believe that DD beat his mother unconscious and called 911 after he realized what he has done.

Gunner65

I have researched all of this. I believe Dietrich has been receiving SSDI for nearly 20 years.  The problem with Dietrich is that his entire personae is a lie.  The best way to approach this shit is by considering the problem-solving technique of Occam's razor: "The simplest solution is most likely the right one."

Dietrich is disintegrating. And this recent admission, albeit subtle and poorly arranged, that he has been lying about his sister shows it.

SSDI is hardly enough money to live on in an expensive city like San Francisco. It cannot be done.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 21, 2019, 04:31:37 PM
SSDI is hardly enough money to live on in an expensive city like San Francisco. It cannot be done.
One would assume so.  But we know from BarnYardFire that he pays about 800.00 per month rent. He admits to receiving Meals On Wheels food and last night stated he was rated at 250% for medical benefits/treatment. (Medicaid and MediCal)

"The estimated average Social Security disability benefit amount for a disabled worker receiving Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) in Jan. 2019 is $1,234 per month, but a beneficiary can receive either less than this or up to $2,861. These benefits are based on average lifetime earnings, not on household income or how severe the individual's disability is."
https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/082015/what-are-maximum-social-security-disability-benefits.asp

We also know, (by his own admissions on-air) that Dietrich receives a minimum of 200.00 per month from donations from fans/followers and likely a similar or larger amount from his sponsor Ben Astenius. 

In my opinion, Dietrich was already familiar with "working the system" of State and Federal benefits well before 2008.  And applied for SSDI following either a diagnosis of a disabling condition (either physical or mental) sometime after his rejection from USMC basic training.
Dietrich would not have been accepted into the Marines if he had any disabling condition. So whatever the cause of his "disability" occurred after 1988 and was not "service-related". 

Dietrich claims 2 disabling conditions: Combat PTSD and damaged lungs, to be "service-related".  If that were so, he would be dealing with the VA.  It is my opinion that his disability is due to a mental illness. Likely schizophrenia.

I can produce a time-line of sorts, but it is obvious to me that Dietrich was not able to be gainfully employed from 1988 to 1998 and his record of debt and liens and financial judgment by the State of California and a chapter 7 bankruptcy filing are all evidence of this.

DD might qualify for SSDI if he is around 55 years old and PHYSICALLY disabled and can do only limited amounts of menial work or perhaps even no work if the disability is severe. But mental illness is in very murky waters since even mentally ill people have been shown to be able to work in most cases. If DD refuses or shows resistance to work then he probably would  not get any form of assistance from the state. How willing the state is going to help someone depends on that person's ability to generate revenue in taxes to pay back for all that assistance. If DD is a useless lazy mental case then he won't get any help and it will be up to his family or some charity group to help him. The state is not obligated to help anyone survive. They are to provide services to run a city and nothing more. Social Security was set up mainly to help the elderly to be able to retire and receive medical care but even that may not be enough to live on either.

Another mystery is how were DD's parents ended up being in a cemetery in New York after their deaths if they were living in San Francisco? DD could not have sent them there since he is destitute. Possibly his sister paid for that but why go through all that trouble and expense?

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 21, 2019, 09:55:52 PM
DD might qualify for SSDI if he is around 55 years old and PHYSICALLY disabled and can do only limited amounts of menial work or perhaps even no work if the disability is severe. But mental illness is in very murky waters since even mentally ill people have been shown to be able to work in most cases. If DD refuses or shows resistance to work then he probably would  not get any form of assistance from the state. How willing the state is going to help someone depends on that person's ability to generate revenue in taxes to pay back for all that assistance. If DD is a useless lazy mental case then he won't get any help and it will be up to his family or some charity group to help him. The state is not obligated to help anyone survive. They are to provide services to run a city and nothing more. Social Security was set up mainly to help the elderly to be able to retire and receive medical care but even that may not be enough to live on either.
I think you are confusing SSDI and SSI with regard to age requirements.  Here are a few links which will help clarify any confusion regarding SSDI/SSI benefit requirements.

What Is the Difference Between Social Security Disability (SSDI) and SSI?
https://www.disabilitysecrets.com/page5-13.html

Age Requirements for Disability Benefits
https://www.disabilitybenefitshome.com/eligibility/age-requirements-for-disability

The following links relate to Dietrichs' claims of receiving SSDI benefits as a result of being medically diagnosed and treated for a condition(s) which had prevented him from working for at least one year, and would expect to continue for the foreseeable future.  Unlike the VA which uses a rating scale of disability by percentage (and may involve being rated as having more than one condition,) SSDI is essentially a rating of "permanent and total" (100%) disability due to at least one condition for which there is medical evidence.

In Dietrich'case, he claims Combat-Related PTSD and damage to his lungs from exposure to Sarin gas, resulting in surgery for multiple pneumothorax events.  I have found no surgical procedure which involves the stapling of lung tissue into the ribcage through the chest wall ("pleura"), as Dietrich has described.  I believe, based on Dietrichs' ability to enter the USMC and participate in recruit training, that he had no physical issues up to the age of 21.  I believe that if he is truly receiving SSDI benefits it is likely due to a diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.

"The lungs sit in the chest, inside the ribcage. They are covered with a thin membrane called the “pleura.” The windpipe (or trachea) branches into smaller airways. In this drawing, 1 lung is normal, and 1 has collapsed because air has leaked out of it. The air that has leaked out of the lung (shown in blue) has filled the space outside of the lung."

Treatment and surgical procedure for pneumothorax:
https://www.drericlim.com/pneumothorax-surgery/
https://www.sclhealth.org/locations/medical-group-general-trauma-surgery/services/respiratory/lung-and-chest-conditions/collapsed-lung/

SSDI and PTSD:
https://www.disabilitysecrets.com/win-can-you-get-disability-for-ptsd.html
https://ptsdlawyers.com/blog/ssdi-and-va-benefits/
https://www.truehelp.com/understanding-ssdi/guidelines-by-disability/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd-and-social-security-disability-insurance/

If Dietrich was getting state help for mental illness most likely he  was receiving state subsidized psychiatric therapy and possibly medication for his problem with mandatory periodic evaluations to determine if he is still mentally ill. It is highly unlikely that the State of California would be willing to pay him money to live in an apartment and pay for utilities, receive food stamps if he was so mentally ill that he could not even do any work. If he is physically able to do work the state will insist that he get to work otherwise he will receive nothing, not even psychiatric care. Dietrich has to prove that he is physically disabled but we know that he is not and any competent doctor will give him a physical exam to verify his claims. The state of California has adopted the concept of workfare which is anyone applying for benefits must be willing to work at any job or even the jobs the state finds for them. Refusal to work means no benefits period. Welfare scammers like Dietrich cannot succeed so he must be living off some other source of income.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 22, 2019, 02:54:09 PM
If Dietrich was getting state help for mental illness most likely he  was receiving state subsidized psychiatric therapy and possibly medication for his problem with mandatory periodic evaluations to determine if he is still mentally ill. It is highly unlikely that the State of California would be willing to pay him money to live in an apartment and pay for utilities, receive food stamps if he was so mentally ill that he could not even do any work. If he is physically able to do work the state will insist that he get to work otherwise he will receive nothing, not even psychiatric care. Dietrich has to prove that he is physically disabled but we know that he is not and any competent doctor will give him a physical exam to verify his claims. The state of California has adopted the concept of workfare which is anyone applying for benefits must be willing to work at any job or even the jobs the state finds for them. Refusal to work means no benefits period. Welfare scammers like Dietrich cannot succeed so he must be living off some other source of income.
SSDI is a Federal program administered by the Social Security Administration and requires the involvement of a Judge assigned by the Social Security Administration to the State of California in order to adjudicate claims of applicants for SSDI.   https://www.ssa.gov/

Dietrich is not receiving assistance from the State of California which pays his rent or utilities. Dietrich would qualify for medical insurance via Medicaid and MediCal as well as food assistance and the issue of a cell phone to be used in case of emergency.

Apparently, you are choosing to ignore or reject the information I have provided in the previous post today.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGSYaZN04xzFCoEqDlY3n7xgWLh55vvDh

Gunner,
Can you please explain why you think Dietrich is getting all this government ( federal or state ) assistance to which he is not entitled to or even qualify for since he is a lying scammer that belongs in prison? With so many people in need of assistance living on the streets what makes  Dietrich so special ? And how does he manage to fool the government even to this day? You know quite well that Dietrich is neither physically disabled or even mentally ill. You hear this guy every week on You Tube. He is a scam artist and liar. You KNOW this.

I know of people who have mental problems and have a difficult time finding work. Luckily they live with family or friends. But none of them has told me that they are receiving any form of assistance from either the state, federal government or social security. The reality is that these government programs rarely help anyone. They must help a few people to maintain appearances. I tried to get assistance for myself when times got rough but they offered nothing other than tell me I don't qualify for this reason or that. What a bunch of crooks they are. They help themselves to my taxes I have been paying over the years but tell me I will get nothing until I reach retirement age and what I will be receiving is a joke. Nobody can even live on what these people are paying.
It upsets me that scam artist Dietrich is getting all this help from SSDI which  is MY taxes that is keeping his worthless ass alive.

Gunner65

My Response to Peter Moon (aka: Vince Barbarick):

Regarding his FB post which promoted the (private/gifted) "Sora Aoi" FB page without naming Douglas Dietrich as being the actual source!

Moon obviously ignores all that other b.s. Dietrich has been telling him and is focusing on that matter concerning Aquino being born dead as being part of some Satanic ritual. It tells me that Moon is aware of Dietrich's propensity to make up stuff but like any good researcher he keeps an open mind and that in all that detritus there could be some interesting nuggets of information he could investigate further. Aquino was a Satanist so that does make him a good candidate for more research into his mysterious past. My instincts tell me that Aquino did have either direct or indirect involvement with Dietrich during the seventies whether or not he is aware of it or telling the truth. Dietrich would have been a kid at that time but weirdos like him would have been drawn to Satanism and the occult and the Church of Satan was right around the corner. Strange people have a way of having their life paths intersect....LOL.

Hey Gunner,
Earlier when I mentioned about Dietrich getting state assistance I didn't mean it was from only the state. The social security admin is a separate government entity but they still operate within the jurisdiction of the State of California. I find it odd that a social security or federal  judge appointed to look into Dietrich's case was able to be deceived by Dietrich pretending to be mentally ill or having some sort of physical disability in order to receive disability. Don't they have a more stringent process of investigating claims by such people as Dietrich?
If they discovered fraudulent claims on Dietrich's part ( and they should have ) then they could have rejected his claims and perhaps even punish him for his attempt to defraud them.

Hey Gunner,
Since you like model making I saw this interesting model build of a Vietnam War era APC. I saw some pictures of this APC where most of the roof was open to the sky making it appear as if it was some sort of land boat.
https://youtu.be/r8Oz33NuoPY

Gunner65

"Vinny Barbarick" responds"

Barbarick (AKA Peter Moon) is a "writer" and self-publisher of science-fiction.  Noted for his book "The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Montauk_Project%3A_Experiments_in_Time
https://web.archive.org/web/20060427061111/http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/dossier/id95/pg1/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment

Dietrich has had "Moon" on his shit-show several times and claims he is working with him to publish a book.

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/04/douglas-dietrch-guest-peter-moon.html

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=17237

I think Gunner blew a good chance to have a meaningful dialog with Mr. Moon about Dietrich. He made two mistakes, first he challenged Mr. Moon from the onset as if Moon could be wrong and Gunner could be right. The other is he accused Mr. Moon of attacking him on behalf of Dietrich which he had no evidence and Moon explained that pointing out when someone was being ill mannered is not an attack. Of course it also didn't help that Gunner posted numerous times on BellGab of his dislike for Mr. Moon and his writings. Of course Mr. Moon is obviously aware of BellGab and what is being posted about him from his admirers and detractors. So Mr. Moon's response to Gunner on Facebook could have only gone the way it did.
Too bad Gunny. You really need to control your ego and your temper. And protecting the USA ?!  Yikes.

Gunner65

Moon posted the lies written by "Sora Aoi" which Dietrich is using as a pseudonym, without attributing the quote to Dietrich.  Moon stated he "had not found any of this in his research."  Of course he didn't, because Dietrich is a lying piece of shit!  But Moon has a reputation for taking bullshit stories from questionable sources and publishing them as if they were fact, not fiction. 

Gunner65

Dietrich will likely spend a bit of time lying about his father's service in the US Navy tonight.  Or should I say, "the man that raised him" because he now claims his biological father is Hitler.

Pelayo

The last shit show ddd said he suffered from hemorrhoids. I've got news for ddd, those aren't hemorrrhoids, he's got cancer, in his ass!             https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM0AA1FHNHA

Gunner65

Yeah, that was fucking hilarious!  I bet he will eventually get them treated before he agrees to have the colonoscopy he is so afraid of!  Which he will proceed to describe to his listeners "in excruciating detail."

Gunner65

But he did make the admission that his sister is alive, and has "the duplicate, redundancy device of the VOX ARCHA" which he stole from Aquino and could use to destroy the world!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 23, 2019, 06:25:42 PM
But he did make the admission that his sister is alive, and has "the duplicate, redundancy device of the VOX ARCHA" which he stole from Aquino and could use to destroy the world!
What a fucking liar.

Pelayo

Speaking of ddd's gang initiate brother beaver, what was ddd saying the last show about having a vestigial dead twin brother in his butt or something?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 23, 2019, 06:43:02 PM
What a fucking liar.
What he actually said was that his sister is "publicly" or "officially" dead (which I have found no evidence of).  But in the past has referred to her only as being "deceased".  So he is still lying about her.  I am certain he has become aware of my investigation of his sister which shows strong evidence she is alive and is now twisting the lie to suit his own defense should I actually receive a response from her or publish my findings as proof.

Pelayo

Speaking of old Saturday morning cartoons, remember this one?                       

Gunner65

Dietrich is such a lying piece of shit.  Throws in a load of defamations and lies, even as he asks for donations and subscribers.