Started by SergeantMajor, January 24, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

ninjashoes

Quote from: chefist on August 04, 2017, 08:48:45 PM
Question...Friday or Sunday night for the show? Thanks

good to see you back bro.

chefist

Quote from: ninjashoes on August 04, 2017, 09:37:33 PM
good to see you back bro.

Thanks, Daniel! I'll keep you guys posted...I'm thinking Sunday night...not much going on...we need this!

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on August 04, 2017, 09:41:23 PM
Thanks, Daniel! I'll keep you guys posted...I'm thinking Sunday night...not much going on...we need this!

Really??!  Whoo-Hoo!!! ;D ;D ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: mv on August 12, 2017, 07:54:30 PM
Martinez Tonight, the internationally acclaimed podcast condensing your Falkie news into an efficient kernel of useful information, returns Sunday (tomorrow) evening on UFOShip. 

Listen live: ufoship.com/chat

Watch this thread for the exact start time.

It's going to be a ratings smash.

Praise MV!

chefist

Please join us! On the show this week:

1. New sound clips from George.
2. Discussion of hovel inspection
3. Who the hell is Abe, and why does he sound like OLG.
4. Hot on the trail of the Ipad thief.
5. AS ALWAYS: Live Calls, Chat Room Shout Outs and Confabulation Nation.

See you there!

akwilly

Quote from: mv on August 12, 2017, 08:01:27 PM
10 East, 7 Pacific.
I'm guessing the game of thrones crowd won't be listening

chefist

Quote from: akwilly on August 12, 2017, 09:16:41 PM
I'm guessing the game of thrones crowd won't be listening

Might effect those on the East coast...but I think that starts at 9pm PT...not for sure.

ZaZa

I'm not on the electronic notification list.
Can someone please burn a pile of human shit so I can see the smoke rising to know when the shit show starts.
Thank you shit so very much. 

chefist

Quote from: chefist on August 12, 2017, 08:21:35 PM

See you there!

Hope to you you there.

damon

See you there!
Thank you amigo

chefist

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 13, 2017, 01:40:21 PM
Is yoko you know co hosting?

No co-host...also, as I was working out bugs today in the stream, remember that if the stream cuts out, just hit the "Restart Stream" button and it should come back up.

Thanks

damon

Quote from: chefist on August 13, 2017, 01:44:21 PM
No co-host...also, as I was working out bugs today in the stream, remember that if the stream cuts out, just hit the "Restart Stream" button and it should come back up.

Thanks
I am glad that you are back Chefist.

See you there!

Well now........  I'm a bit rusty but perhaps the old skill set is still there.  Need to come back strong.

chefist

Quote from: damon on August 13, 2017, 01:45:52 PM
I am glad that you are back Chefist.

Thanks, Damon, Please call in. There might be a few bugs to work out, and I am running the board 100% on my end.

Thanks to Vandeven Enterprises for the use of the stream at UFOship.com and technical support.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 13, 2017, 01:50:54 PM

Well now........  I'm a bit rusty but perhaps the old skill set is still there.  Need to come back strong.

You won a couple of times if I remember...it was one of the more popular segments in the show.

damon

Quote from: chefist on August 13, 2017, 01:52:35 PM
Thanks, Damon, Please call in. There might be a few bugs to work out, and I am running the board 100% on my end.

Thanks to Vandeven Enterprises for the use of the stream at UFOship.com and technical support.
I will call in.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on August 13, 2017, 01:39:11 PM
Hope to you you there.

Oh geez..Damn Grandkids . I'm out of Old Crow extra strong double distilled and purified whiskey..

No Ripple either. I'm jonesing. Beer yuk.

Love ALL.

Where the F are my car keys

damon

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 13, 2017, 02:06:45 PM
Oh geez..Damn Grandkids . I'm out of Old Crow extra strong double distilled and purified whiskey..

No Ripple either. I'm jonesing. Beer yuk.

Love ALL.

Where the F are my car keys
Your keys are at the last place you look white crow.  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on August 13, 2017, 01:52:35 PM

Foster. Just try to keep off the sauce until it's show time..ok? deal?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: damon on August 13, 2017, 02:09:56 PM
Your keys are at the last place you look white crow.  ;)

Found them.. exactly where I left them .. in the car's ignition!   

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: mv on August 13, 2017, 12:55:59 PM
Today at 10PM East/7PM West, it's Martinez Tonight, a popular internet radio show condensing all of your important Falkie2013 information in one convenient broadcast.

Listen live: http://ufoship.com/chat

You can also download the show at UFOShip.com after it airs, complete with iTunes or RSS feed for your podcast app.

ZaZa

chefist,
WE STILL REMEMBER that show when you vere pissing in the bucket under your desk and the mike picked-up the sound of your stream hitting the bucket.
please move the bucket away this time, otherwise you were doing great... ;)

ZaZa

You guys know that I have Russian connections, so I asked my Russian hackers to take a look into MV's computer into his camera and mike.
And I'm here to share with you what a great surprise MV is having for us.

Camera shows that MV has a drum kit set up and he will be drumming live during the show tonight,
also Russian hackers picked up from his mike that MV is practicing his drumming now getting ready for the show.

Also show tonight will open with solo drumming by MV, when you hear a maniac pounding on the drums know that this is the
intro to the "MARTINEZ Tonight Show".

...also in secret I can tell you that MV will be playing on drums totally naked,..
   his balls will be bouncing to the rhythm..but I don't know what he will use to hit the cymbals with, lol
                I hope you will be listening brig and painting a picture in your mind's eye ;)

tyrONE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 03:53:51 PM
You guys know that I have Russian connections, so I asked my Russian hackers to take a look into MV's computer into his camera and mike.
And I'm here to share with you what a great surprise MV is having for us.

Camera shows that MV has a drum kit set up and he will be drumming live during the show tonight,
also Russian hackers picked up from his mike that MV is practicing his drumming now getting ready for the show.

Also show tonight will open with solo drumming by MV, when you hear a maniac pounding on the drums know that this is the
intro to the "MARTINEZ Tonight Show".

...also in secret I can tell you that MV will be playing on drums totally naked,..
   his balls will be bouncing to the rhythm..but I don't know what he will use to hit the cymbals with, lol
                I hope you will be listening brig and painting a picture in your mind's eye ;)

I am coming to knock da rest of yo teeth out heeb! you aint even gonna see me comin boy! i be commin at night! you betta enjoy dat wendys junk food now cause you gonna be drinkin it thru a blenda soon!

ZaZa

tyrONE, so you are doing great job shitting up this forum with your filth, LOL

I hope all the BellGabber's (including MV) appreciate your efforts to make this place more welcoming to post in
and increase traffic and participation therefore increasing income from the site...
tyrONE you are doing GREAT FUCKING JOB FUCKING UP BELLGAB for MV ...  ;) ;) ;)  BRAVO MULE !!