• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Vandeven Enterprises - UFOShip.com

Started by Hog, October 03, 2016, 09:09:19 PM

Hog

After quickly skimming the 55 pages in the "Radio and Podcast" forum and not seeing a dedicated UFOShip.com thread, I decided to start one.

Is the UFOShip.com stream not up tonight? 

I've tried to connect from about 2230hrs to 2305hrs EST.

Thanks.

peace
Hog

GravitySucks

Quote from: Hog on October 03, 2016, 09:09:19 PM
After quickly skimming the 55 pages in the "Radio and Podcast" forum and not seeing a dedicated UFOShip.com thread, I decided to start one.

Is the UFOShip.com stream not up tonight? 

I've tried to connect from about 2230hrs to 2305hrs.

Thanks.

peace
Hog

MV's wife and daughters were due back today. I am sure he has other things on his mind.

Hog

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 03, 2016, 09:11:08 PM
MV's wife and daughters were due back today. I am sure he has other things on his mind.
Is it not working for you as well?  Just doing some diagnostics here.

peace
Hog

GravitySucks

Quote from: Hog on October 03, 2016, 09:24:37 PM
Is it not working for you as well?  Just doing some diagnostics here.

peace
Hog

Tried TuneIn and got a stream error.

Hog

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 03, 2016, 09:29:29 PM
Tried TuneIn and got a stream error.
K cool, thanks for your help.  Have a great night.

peace
Hog

paladin1991

Quote from: Hog on October 03, 2016, 09:30:42 PM
K cool, thanks for your help.  Have a great night.

peace
Hog

It's like this.  Back in the day, when ART was a force to be reckoned with (even though he was developing his brand of 'serial quitter'), prior to the launch of the new show MITD, you needed special access to certain info or features.

You had to PM MV for a key to those features or to be put on THE LIST.  With the key you were able to access and listen to all kinds of cool stuff.  With the THE LIST, the anointed few were receiving inboxes fm ART, MV and the double special circle jerk of trust.

Hope that helps

Hog

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 04, 2016, 11:39:52 AM
It's like this.  Back in the day, when ART was a force to be reckoned with (even though he was developing his brand of 'serial quitter'), prior to the launch of the new show MITD, you needed special access to certain info or features.

You had to PM MV for a key to those features or to be put on THE LIST.  With the key you were able to access and listen to all kinds of cool stuff.  With the THE LIST, the anointed few were receiving inboxes fm ART, MV and the double special circle jerk of trust.

Hope that helps
Thank you.

peace
Hog

Hog

Stream down?

Downloaded Gabcasts it is as I drift off..........................

peace
Hog

Hog

Almost a week of now stream.  Ive been relying on the last of my Spec Sheet stash.

peace
Hog

Hog

Been streaming all weekend just great MV.  Thanks for all the money and effort that you put into your UFOShip.com and its content.  It's greatly appreciated.

peace
Hog

starrmtn001

Quote from: Hog on November 13, 2016, 09:25:23 PM
Been streaming all weekend just great MV.  Thanks for all the money and effort that you put into your UFOShip.com and its content.  It's greatly appreciated.

peace
Hog
+ A Butt Load!

PRAISE, MV! ;D

Hog

OOOOOO, looks like there is a new show on the UFOShip.com, its cast Broad Appeal.

Find the new show, as well as VanDeven Enterprises other great programming here: http://www.ufoship.com/
Cool beans

(psst. the streams down)
peace
Hog

mikuthing01

Who does the music for these podcasts mv?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ☭Микувещь01☭ on November 21, 2016, 09:40:54 PM

The same person that does the "top right" picks.

Hog

Quote from: asukathing02 on November 21, 2016, 09:40:54 PM
The host of the Fret Files, using the Cast name  "The General" is in a band that did the early show music.  Then there was another Gabber that contributed, but its mostly just unlicensed stuff.
Pretty darned catchy.
If you listen to all the podcasts, MV is pretty decent about telling you about the music, I just cant remember.

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: asukathing02 on November 21, 2016, 09:40:54 PM

for the intro to mv's trainwreck, it's a song off of one of the general's albums (forgot which one):
https://thesatellite4.bandcamp.com/

the spec sheet uses the enterprise room by phil thomas katt (with permission):
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ390RClPZI

the gabcast uses a tune my buddy threw together on a computer a few years back.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on November 21, 2016, 09:37:54 PM
OOOOOO, looks like there is a new show on the UFOShip.com, its cast Broad Appeal.

Find the new show, as well as VanDeven Enterprises other great programming here: http://www.ufoship.com/
Cool beans

(psst. the streams down)
peace
Hog

thanks, bud.

Hog

There's been a great selection on the UFOShip.com over the last couple days.  I even think I heard some older "MVRadio Trainwreck" episodes that pre-date the ones available for download. (prior to May, 31 2009)  One of them was an episode where Evelyn had the hiccups, and the music was from a rock band that I cant remember now.  There was also a few good Gabcasts and of course some Fret Files interspersed throughout the streaming bandwidth,

Anyhoo, good stuff!

peace
Hog

Hog

Sir Michael, the stream has apparently ceased to flow.  Could you please dispatch a rider to rectify the situation?

Again, Ive been enjoying the old school episodes of your podcasts.

peace
Hog

Caruthers612

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 03, 2016, 09:11:08 PM

Daughters? Man, I knew I'd been gone for a while but didn't realize how long. Last time I was here, MV had only been married a fairly short time and his wife was working in a diaper factory. It appears I missed one or two things.

damon

What happen to the stream of ufoship and u7 down??

Ciardelo

Damon, love you bro, but you need to quit being so spastic and starting a new topic for every random crAP bubble in your little brain.

This topic has already been covered elsewhere.

Love and light.

Peace,

HOG.

damon

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 20, 2017, 08:06:11 PM
Damon, love you bro, but you need to quit being so spastic and starting a new topic for every random crAP bubble in your little brain.

This topic has already been covered elsewhere.

Love and light.

Peace,

HOG.
ok

Hog

Quote from: Damon on February 20, 2017, 07:56:00 PM
What happen to the stream of ufoship and u7 down??
It happens from time to time, sometimes down for long periods, sometimes for short.  VanDeven Enterprises is pretty good at keeping it running.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,10302.msg961639.html#msg961639

peace
Hog

Hog

I just wanted to thank MV for the improvements over at UFOSHIP.com, the upgrades are "Yuge!".

I haven't noticed any issues with streaming since you made the upgrades.  I can now just start the stream and chill out to any of the many quality VanDeVen Enterprises has produced: Michael VanDeVens Radio Trainwreck(with Evelyn), The Gabcast, and The Spec Sheet (with Curtis aka The MudKing aka Red).

I'm so happy that Michael VanDeVens Radio Trainwreck has returned from hiatus.  Evelyn still has a copious amount of lung butter stuck in her throat. Some things never change!

http://www.ufoship.com/

Again, and thank yeeeeeeeeeewwwww very much, Sir!  Praise MV!

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on May 09, 2017, 05:41:53 PM
I just wanted to thank MV for the improvements over at UFOSHIP.com, the upgrades are "Yuge!".

I haven't noticed any issues with streaming since you made the upgrades.  I can now just start the stream and chill out to any of the many quality VanDeVen Enterprises has produced: Michael VanDeVens Radio Trainwreck(with Evelyn), The Gabcast, and The Spec Sheet (with Curtis aka The MudKing aka Red).

I'm so happy that Michael VanDeVens Radio Trainwreck has returned from hiatus.  Evelyn still has a copious amount of lung butter stuck in her throat. Some things never change!

http://www.ufoship.com/

Again, and thank yeeeeeeeeeewwwww very much, Sir!  Praise MV!

peace
Hog

Thx bud. Apparently the new stream hosting company isn't what I thought they'd be, so I'm going to make a switch there. Again. The live audience on the last TW show suffered through a storm of audio buffering. Yay.

I'm still having issues with the stream. Every few minutes it stutters and then stops. Instead I've been binge-ing on the Fret Files. That's a cool show. I'm not a guitar enthusiast but the nerd in me finds it pretty interesting.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Radio⚡Activity on May 11, 2017, 07:44:58 PM
I'm still having issues with the stream. Every few minutes it stutters and then stops. Instead I've been binge-ing on the Fret Files. That's a cool show. I'm not a guitar enthusiast but the nerd in me finds it pretty interesting.

i'm beginning to think it's the machine i use to stream.  i'll probably be replacing that computer... hopefully before monday night.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Σ> on May 12, 2017, 12:15:55 AM
i'm beginning to think it's the machine i use to stream.  i'll probably be replacing that computer... hopefully before monday night.

If you need a guy,, I gots a guy...