• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

***BREAKING*** Explosion in NYC

Started by Richard Groyper, September 17, 2016, 07:20:44 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 18, 2016, 11:58:08 AM
Not sure why you would put authorities on notice or alert them to your cells presence. It seems strange that there were multiple bombs and three jahoodi attacks on the same day yet those bombs were so poorly made and this attack was rather illogical.

If you were playing a chess game against a grand master and you knew you couldn't match their logic your only hope might be to go the other way. Don't play their game, rather get them into yours. This was often Fisher's strategy, to get his opponent curious about what he's doing, get them saying, "WTF?!" Getting their mind of their game plan and following your trail of breadcrumbs is the key.  ;)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2016, 12:28:15 PM
If you were playing a chess game against a grand master and you knew you couldn't match their logic your only hope might be to go the other way. Don't play their game, rather get them into yours. This was often Fisher's strategy, to get his opponent curious about what he's doing, get them saying, "WTF?!" Getting their mind of their game plan and following your trail of breadcrumbs is the key.  ;)

Picture of a guy tied up in his own underwear.

And here's a picture of a guy in his underwear tied up.

Vote for your favorite.

EDIT:
He also calls himself "Doctor" by a strange coincidence..

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 18, 2016, 12:50:10 PM
Picture of a guy tied up in his own underwear.

And here's a picture of a guy in his underwear tied up.

Vote for your favorite.

I figured you had to be into some kinky shit, You display masochistic tendencies. We keep taring you a new asshole but you keep coming back for more.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2016, 12:54:10 PM
I figured you had to be into some kinky shit, You display masochistic tendencies. We keep taring you a new asshole but you keep coming back for more.  :D

He also works for the CIA. Seriously.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 18, 2016, 12:57:39 PM

Oh, I know! And you're James Bond Jr.  8)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2016, 12:54:10 PM

If you were "tearing" I might be worried. But "taring?" Not so much. Your spelling is about as reliable as your understanding of current events and history.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2016, 12:59:29 PM
Oh, I know! And you're James Bond Jr.  8)

Nooo, he works for MI6, I work for the CIA, you said so.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 18, 2016, 01:02:06 PM
If you were "tearing" I might be worried. But "taring?" Not so much. Your spelling is about as reliable as your understanding of current events and history.

Hehe! I love it when all you can do is attack my spelling. It mean you got nuthin! Empty, just like the rest of your life.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 18, 2016, 01:02:23 PM
Nooo, he works for MI6, I work for the CIA, you said so.

quote or it didn't happen.  ;)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 18, 2016, 12:57:39 PM

How did we ever lure you away from MI6? Friends and allies don't usually go poaching each other's agents?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2016, 01:05:21 PM
Hehe! I love it when all you can do is attack my spelling. It mean you got nuthin! Empty, just like the rest of your life.  :D

Poor spelling is just one symptom of a bad education and/or an addled brain. You have the full gamut of symptoms, as you insist on demonstrating.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 18, 2016, 01:14:44 PM
Poor spelling is just one symptom of a bad education and/or an addled brain. You have the full gamut of symptoms, as you insist on demonstrating.

That's ok, Pi. I'm sure you'll be here to correct me...to correct us All!  ;D

What drug do they prescribe you for your delusions of grandeur, anyway?  ???

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2016, 01:17:28 PM
That's ok, Pi. I'm sure you'll be here to correct me...to correct us All!  ;D

What drug do they prescribe you for your delusions of grandeur, anyway?  ???

No drugs, no grandeur. When I was growing up, pretty much everyone was like me and vice versa. Normal IQ and knowledge of the world, or sometimes better than normal. Then you guys showed up. It's been painful to watch the stupidity spread like a cancer.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 18, 2016, 01:24:13 PM
No drugs, no grandeur. When I was growing up, pretty much everyone was like me and vice versa. Normal IQ and knowledge of the world, or sometimes better than normal. Then you guys showed up. It's been painful to watch the stupidity spread like a cancer.

So, you're really old then?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2016, 01:26:23 PM
So, you're really old then?

No, not very old. But you're extremely young. And I don't mean that in a good way.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 18, 2016, 01:29:47 PM
No, not very old. But you're extremely young. And I don't mean that in a good way.

You never mean anything "in a good way."  ::)

Alright, ladies. I'll let you get back to your liberal circle jerk. Don't tug to hard!  ;) :P

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2016, 01:31:58 PM
You never mean anything "in a good way."  ::)

Alright, ladies. I'll let you get back to your liberal circle jerk. Don't tug to hard!  ;) :P

That's "too," you tu-tu. On the blackboard, or the white board, 50 times!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2016, 01:06:00 PM
quote or it didn't happen.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 17, 2016, 02:36:26 AM
This is all real and verifiable, asshole! You and this other paid shithead are the only ones telling people not to look at the man behind the curtain but the jig is up and we all see her for the criminal on life support that she is. I'm done working out on you bozos now. It's getting tedious and you have nothing to offer except the usual demonizing spin. I may never vote Democratic again after talking to you assholes!  ;D

It goes without saying, that the only agency that can afford me is either the CIA or the FBI. Hey, so I'm a mercenary.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 18, 2016, 01:53:30 PM
It goes without saying, that the only agency that can afford me is either the CIA or the FBI. Hey, so I'm a mercenary.

I've seen your friday night "date" book. You're not cheap, but you are dirty.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 18, 2016, 01:06:06 PM
How did we ever lure you away from MI6? Friends and allies don't usually go poaching each other's agents?

I obviously can't go into detail, but the 'negotiations' involved a very deep Burgundy (68 I think), Chateaubriand, and the delightful company of three CIA deputy directors. The prospect of living the life beyond avarice and first class travel wherever I pleased sort of clinched it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on September 18, 2016, 01:55:14 PM
I've seen your friday night "date" book. You're not cheap, but you are dirty.

What? That's classified stuff!  :-[

chefist

Reports are the NY and NJ bombs were made by same perp.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 18, 2016, 01:56:19 PM

I obviously can't go into detail, but the 'negotiations' involved a very deep Burgundy (68 I think), Chateaubriand, and the delightful company of three CIA deputy directors. The prospect of living the life beyond avarice and first class travel wherever I pleased sort of clinched it.

Oh, those deputy directors. Valerie Plame has nothing on them. I can't blame you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 18, 2016, 02:09:29 PM
Oh, those deputy directors. Valerie Plame has nothing on them. I can't blame you.

Naaa. Not my type. I'm professional if nothing else. This poaching from MI6 shit is taken seriously. I just can't get used to driving on the wrong side of the road, but give it a couple of years and I'll get the colonists to drive on the left and have their cars converted to right hand drive. Paid for by the Mexicans, natch.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 18, 2016, 02:13:44 PM
Naaa. Not my type. I'm professional if nothing else. This poaching from MI6 shit is taken seriously. I just can't get used to driving on the wrong side of the road, but give it a couple of years and I'll get the colonists to drive on the left and have their cars converted to right hand drive. Paid for by the Mexicans, natch.

We're halfway there already as more and more Americans "Keep left, whether or not passing." So far, only drunks and druggies have crossed the center line but at some point everybody will be doing it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on September 18, 2016, 02:28:59 PM
Have they arrested anyone yet?

According to MD, Hilary Clinton is the prime suspect, it can't be that difficult to trace her..

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 18, 2016, 02:37:30 PM
According to MD, Hilary Clinton is the prime suspect, it can't be that difficult to trace her.
True.  It's not like she can make a run for it.  Hell, she can barely walk.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 18, 2016, 02:46:24 PM
True.  It's not like she can make a run for it.  Hell, she can barely walk.

When you have the legal system in your pocket you don't have to run. You can walk around with impunity.  ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2016, 02:49:47 PM
When you have the legal system in your pocket you don't have to run. You can walk around with impunity.  ;D
I was just making a funny off of YP's post.  But, you're right.  And it sickens me.