• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 11, 2015, 11:13:40 PM

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 05, 2018, 07:43:55 AM
Faustina mentioned that she was friends with Airyn on FB, and would be glad to pass along any messages.  Hell, I have a million questions to ask, but it's not my place. Plus, really, it's all none of my business. But I would honestly like to know if she's aware of this debacle, and aware of how Heather basically thinks she's Art Bell. 

Thing is, we're seeing only part of what's going on.  We're not seeing how she's behaving there in Pahrump. Who knows what the fuck she's doing or saying to Airyn, or to the kids.  Who knows what Airyn is dealing with right now.  I feel bad for her.  Somebody suggested she knew what she was getting in to when she married Art. How? She'd just barely met him when they got married. You think she ever thought in a million years she'd be a widow, dealing with some narcissistic chick who thinks she's the next "Single White Female"?? Only taking over a man instead of a woman?

And what happened to "I'm such a bad host" bullshit? Of course that must have all been an act.  Now she thinks She's the fucking legacy Art left behind??

This person thinks she's amazing  ::)




bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 05, 2018, 08:18:19 AM
This person thinks she's amazing  ::)



Because Airyn would let Art Bell’s “Legacy” anywhere near her.  ::)

Sean92008

Quote from: comaphobe on May 05, 2018, 02:06:15 AM

I think RATT died with their guitarist Robbin Crosby. He died of AIDZ (from sharing heroin needles). He co-developed/created the King V (built by Jackson) although the V he is playing in the video is not a King V. A King V is much more pointy. Kerry King from Slayer is a longtime user of the King V as well as Dave Mustaine from Megadeth. It was a popular model in the 1990s and was available in different price categories.
While I didn't know that he worked on that guitar, I can say that in his latter years, you worked at a local guitar shop. The dude was sad. I just figured drugs.  Oh, and Dave Mustaine is another San Diego area musician... 

DeltaBravo

Quote from: cweb on May 05, 2018, 08:02:56 AM
I'm registering artbelllllllegacy.com. Figure I'll get all the traffic from cat ladies (and creepy 50something white knights) with sticky keyboards.
Zing!



ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 08:16:53 AM
That. isn't. make. up. :-\
Don't tell MV.  He doesn't notice with his nighttime face mask routine.


Lilith

Quote from: Juan on May 05, 2018, 06:55:29 AM
She still hasn’t learned much. The domain name is owned by a hosting company - not her.

Hmmm, I wonder which hosting company?   8)

Juan


WhiteCrow

Quote from: Catsmile on May 04, 2018, 04:58:12 PM
My theory... It was KNYE Karen calling her. Karen was listening to the show, got fed up with all the BS, and uninvited her to the next chili cookoff. That'll show her! I bet Karen even broke Mickys arm off when she slammed the phone down.



The Queen of Art's Legacy title is at stake.

Dueling radio personalities?

Ahhhh..to be be a fly on the wall(s) in Pahrump Nevada this summer.

Juan

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2018, 08:28:05 AM
Hmmm, I wonder which hosting company?   8)
NVI Hosting.  They’re in Nevada. It’s one of the free domain name with hosting places.

Sean92008

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 07:03:27 AM
Legal thing.  Surely that approach was taken on the advice of her people.   Just in case the estate gets involved in a hostile way. 

The Wade camp is always thinking three moves ahead - minimum...............

So, KR's lawyers send a note to the 3rd party hosting site and they'll roll over.  I used to reclaim sites for the company I worked for that used any of our trademarks...  One guy did a whole bunch of them and, in the description, claimed it was an accounting service. That company said that his was a legitimate business, I sent an additional letter requesting proof that the man had business licenses in those names... The domains were reverted to us in less than 2 weeks. Sad thing for the guy was that I offered to pay him to roll over quickly, $250 per site.  Since he had taken the domain of nearly every model we had a trademark on, his bluff was costly to him...  It was well over 20 domains...

ItsOver

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 05, 2018, 08:18:19 AM
This person thinks she's amazing  ::)


"...a mentor & role model to Art's daughter?"  Right, Stuart. Being a career counselor at Sheri's Ranch must keep you busy.




Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on May 05, 2018, 08:35:27 AM
"...a mentor & role model to Art's daughter?"  Right, Stuart. Being a career counselor at Sheri's Ranch must keep you busy.



I wouldn't let HW within a mile of my daughter. Exactly how is she any kind of mentor or role model? I'd be furious with these sad cunts trying to get on HW's good side if I was Airyn. They do realise don't they that HW isn't his widow?

Sean92008

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

Why the clamour for the findings to be released? Jeeze this is morbid. Will they get off on it?
In San Diego County, California they actually release a summary on their website when the person went through the coroner's office due to accident or suspicious death.

It looks like Clark County's medical examiner has got everything behind a paywall now. It used to be different... Since I lived in a neighborhood where we had a few celebrities, I would always check stuff out to kill time at the office. Hahaha. I didn't intend a pun...

You know George Knapp will be on it.

Lilith

Quote from: Juan on May 05, 2018, 08:30:24 AM
NVI Hosting.  They’re in Nevada. It’s one of the free domain name with hosting places.

Thank You!  :)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Juan on May 05, 2018, 08:29:36 AM
Yeah, I like the Patti Sanchez versions better, too.

Carry me along..

"Girl With No Eyes"

https://youtu.be/PVIDvXNPPS4


Sean92008

Quote from: Catsmile on May 04, 2018, 09:12:34 PM
# ArtBellLegacyDating.Com
Congratulations on the top right corner status!

So, is this a dating service for 20 year old Filipinas?  Let me send my blank $600 money order today!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 04, 2018, 05:08:09 PM
I have visions of a plan for Heather to drive, mama-bear Karen showing up to make sure everything was in order, a last-minute confrontation, tears, recriminations, the vanquished retiring to the shed, and excuses made up after-the-fact.

If so, we learn Heather was viewed by most (though with suspicion by mama-bear Karen) as not only an intimate of the family, but the trusted intimate, at least up until the funeral.  Pretty sure if there were rumors of an affair among Art's friends people would not task her with driving the widow.

B+  reveries

I've been enjoying your visions...


SpookyTim

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 12:17:27 AM
No one has that...not even Limbaugh...lie after lie at this point.

Glibert Gottfried does it...I'll have to ask his engineer/producer how he gets away with it.

FYI, "whois" info on artbelllegacy.com.

Domain Name: artbelllegacy.com
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.onlinenic.com
Registrar URL: http://www.onlinenic.com
Updated Date: 2018-05-03 03:48:46
Creation Date: 2018-5-3
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-5-3
Registrar: Onlinenic Inc
Registrar IANA ID: 82
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: onlinenic-enduser@onlinenic.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.5107698492
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Reseller Org: IVC Web Hosting Services
Registry Registration ID:
Registration Name: IVC Web Hosting
Registration Organization: IVC Web Hosting Services
Registration Street: 678 Wells Road
Registration City: Boulder City
Registration State/Province: NV
Registration Postal Code: 89005
Registration Country: US
Registration Phone: +1.7024410300
Registration Phone Ext:
Registration Fax: +1.7024410300
Registration Fax Ext:
Registration Email: domain@ivchosting.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: IVC Web Hosting
Admin Organization: IVC Web Hosting Services
Admin Street: 678 Wells Road
Admin City: Boulder City
Admin State/Province: NV
Admin Postal Code: 89005
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.7024410300
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.7024410300
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: domain@ivchosting.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: IVC Web Hosting
Tech Organization: IVC Web Hosting Services
Tech Street: 678 Wells Road
Tech City: Boulder City
Tech State/Province: NV
Tech Postal Code: 89005
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.7024410300
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.7024410300
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: domain@ivchosting.com
Name Server: w1.dnslinks.net
Name Server: w2.dnslinks.net

Plenty still available, "The Church of ArtBellLegacy" anyone?  ??? Artbelllegacy.sexy ???

timebandit

name and hosting free?
gotta be a catch

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 04, 2018, 05:29:21 PM
I agree about the Bait and Switch description for the Bell/Wade scenario.  Without Art's name attached to the show, it would have never been subscription or archive worthy. I don't think he ever intended to do the show for any length of time.  I think he was just making a show to run into the future, past his lifetime, that maybe his family could gain some income and security from after he passed.  Heather was lucky enough, because Art liked her voice, to garner herself a spot in Arts legacy, a rare opportunity, and blew it, because she viewed herself as THE sole vehicle of the  legacy, instead of realizing she just was only a PART of it.  I could be wrong.

Really... give me a break.. its $5 bucks a month for MITD.
If Heather came back with a monthly subscription, I'll buy one too.

Where can we get all this spin-off entertainment for $10 bucks a month.

Your own little "soap opera" brig'ie dear, that you can participate in..

LOL you are going to get into a "principal" fight, over $5 bucks a month? Awful short sighted in light of the potential pay-offs ..

Make and enjoy the ride. ;)

#Go Heather
#Go Karen
#Go Keith
#The Art of Legacy Crowning for Dumbies

https://youtu.be/MM_G0IRLEx4


dsz

Quote from: a is jump on May 05, 2018, 07:23:54 AM
I'm someone who listened to and actually enjoyed Heather's MITD show on a basal level (in comparison to Noory's C2C, it was superior). All of her drama and hijinks over the last few weeks have been tiring to me, but I've taken most of it with an eyeroll and moved on with my day.

For some reason, this new domain name is beyond gross to me, it crosses a line.

Correct Heather, you were better than Noory, but let's be honest... part of that was the format, lack of ads, show clock... Now back to the shed with ye.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 05, 2018, 09:04:22 AM
B+  reveries

I've been enjoying your visions...

Thanks, I will take a B+.  I was aiming for a plausible scenario that could be described by all three parties (Karen, Heather, and Heather-via-Rosegirl) in the ways they did.

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 08:40:19 AM
I wouldn't let HW within a mile of my daughter. Exactly how is she any kind of mentor or role model? I'd be furious with these sad cunts trying to get on HW's good side if I was Airyn. They do realise don't they that HW isn't his widow?
After watching the infamous #FreeArtBell campaign, after the Sirius XM debacle, and then the MITD firecracker stalker escapade, I can see how folks might think just about anything.  "War of the Worlds," anyone?




dsz

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 05, 2018, 09:04:49 AM
Glibert Gottfried does it...I'll have to ask his engineer/producer how he gets away with it.

Because he has billions of dollars from his time as the Aflac duck. That simple.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 05, 2018, 09:25:19 AM
Thanks, I will take a B+.  I was aiming for a plausible scenario that could be described by all three parties (Karen, Heather, and Heather-via-Rosegirl) in the ways they did.


She has the advantage of knowing what will happen, being the acclaimed psychic that she is.

SpookyTim

Quote from: dsz on May 05, 2018, 09:27:04 AM
Because he has billions of dollars from his time as the Aflac duck. That simple.

He got fired from Aflac after making jokes about the Japanese tsunami. And he lives very frugally; I can't imagine he'd spend the money for the licensing of the songs. Check out the documentary "Gilbert" on Hulu.

SpookyTim

Quote from: dsz on May 05, 2018, 09:27:04 AM
Because he has billions of dollars from his time as the Aflac duck. That simple.

Also, if he made billions from the duck, how much you makin' off that chicken?
I'll give you $20 for it.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod