• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 11, 2015, 11:13:40 PM


WOTR

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 06, 2018, 09:27:06 PM
I thought she looked just fine in many of the photos I shot that day but she narrowed it down to just that one. I don't understand the whole thing with how some women pick their looks apart. She's not unattractive but she, like many women I've known, is definitely judgey about her photos. I mean hell, I don't like any pics of me but I also don't give a crap, so it's a non issue.
As you said, she is not unattractive.  It's surprising how many people hate their looks for no reason.  (Or am I reading too much into it... Does she just hate the pictures.)

Either way, I hope that she gets an updated shot when she takes over the host chair for Dave Noorie on the weekends.

aldousburbank

I can't believe I'm staying up to hear George Noory make an announcement. I feel like I'm waiting for money from a Nigerian prince.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 06, 2018, 09:34:36 PM
I can't believe I'm staying up to hear George Noory make an announcement. I feel like I'm waiting for money from a Nigerian prince.

Think he'll wait until the end of the show?

ponyboysunset

I am predicting it’s Heather because that is just how fucked up this whole thing is.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 06, 2018, 09:34:36 PM
I can't believe I'm staying up to hear George Noory make an announcement. I feel like I'm waiting for money from a Nigerian prince.
I hope you have sent the advance money to his Barrister Tommee by Western Union so that the lockbox can be released so you and the Prince can get the fortune.

El Chorro

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 06, 2018, 09:20:46 PM
If I remember right, Aldous said he took that photo after she threw a fit at the professional shots arranged for her by Art.

Ooh I didn't know that. Supports the idea that she has a rough complexion or something that makes her more critical of photos than you'd expect. 

trostol

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 09:39:31 PM
I am predicting it’s Heather because that is just how fucked up this whole thing is.

if it is.,..some how i won't be shocked

Fyodor Gutman

It has to be her. Jorch has been complimentary of her on at least one Gabcast.

Noory likes to play the rescuer from time to time. It's also why he bought Senda glasses.

Sean92008

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 06, 2018, 09:27:06 PM
I thought she looked just fine in many of the photos I shot that day but she narrowed it down to just that one. I don't understand the whole thing with how some women pick their looks apart. She's not unattractive but she, like many women I've known, is definitely judgey about her photos. I mean hell, I don't like any pics of me but I also don't give a crap, so it's a non issue.

So...  This must have hidden something...  Does she have a spider web tat on the right side of her neck???

Is the photo retouched?  It is so devoid, empty.  No character no "placement," just 2D. 

There's just no way in hell that this flies on any program other than Papa Art's...


El Chorro

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 06, 2018, 09:27:06 PM
I thought she looked just fine in many of the photos I shot that day but she narrowed it down to just that one. I don't understand the whole thing with how some women pick their looks apart. She's not unattractive but she, like many women I've known, is definitely judgey about her photos. I mean hell, I don't like any pics of me but I also don't give a crap, so it's a non issue.

Makes sense. It's still weird there aren't other photos out there.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 09:39:31 PM
I am predicting it’s Heather because that is just how fucked up this whole thing is.

I think that's fair. Heather for a player to be named later. Good trade.

weeberwubber

Quote from: El Chorro on May 06, 2018, 09:18:53 PM
Aldous knows. It's not just that there's no other photo associated with MITD, but no other photo associated with her name. She's a reasonable-looking female and should have photos all over the web.

Aldous said it's not because of physical infirmities or similar issues. It must be an alias name, which would account for no other pictures from her past. And I believe Aldous said he took the photo. So my guess is she's just vain and not terribly photogenic, and neither Keith nor Art would pop for a professional photographer, so they made do with Aldous's.

Aldous did say that he took the photo, then in a subsequent post he also said that he never said the photo was of Heather. Yay for vague shit!


Sean92008

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on May 06, 2018, 09:43:47 PM
It has to be her. Jorch has been complimentary of her on at least one Gabcast.

Noory likes to be the rescuer from time to time. It's also why he bought Senda glasses.

Peter (or in this case Petra) Principle...  Hahaha...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: trostol on May 06, 2018, 09:43:06 PM
if it is.,..some how i won't be shocked
I got nothing. Makes sense. In the real world you fuck up your day job as bad as she did and you don’t get an even bigger opportunity. But here in the land of anything goes seems fitting. Hell the listeners of Coast have suffered for years. What’s one more bad host? Knapp is great but it makes you wonder how they could take her on after what she pulled with him. Good night all. Woke up due to cats now going back to sleep.


Quote from: El Chorro on May 06, 2018, 09:41:48 PM
Ooh I didn't know that. Supports the idea that she has a rough complexion or something that makes her more critical of photos than you'd expect.

Looking at those freaks on her twitter feed, I wouldn't want a bunch of photo's out there either if I were her.
`I'm 6'2", 205 pounds and I touch my wiener when I see your pretty pictures`     Bleech............

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 09:47:18 PM
I got nothing. Makes sense. In the real world you fuck up your day job as bad as she did and you don’t get an even bigger opportunity. But here in the land of anything goes seems fitting. Hell the listeners of Coast have suffered for years. What’s one more bad host? Knapp is great but it makes you wonder how they could take her on after what she pulled with him. Good night all. Woke up due to cats now going back to sleep.

Wonder what George will say?

TURN ON iHEART KFI - George Noory preview of show NOW

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 06, 2018, 09:46:58 PM
Peter (or in this case Petra) Principle...  Hahaha...

Jorch also likes to throw a bone to people who have shit all over him. HW has been very unpleasant in her criticisms of the Snorge (even suggesting he should be rubbed out of existence). He must get some sort of kick out of seeing the humbled dog come back and lick his boots.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 06, 2018, 09:49:09 PM
Looking at those freaks on her twitter feed, I wouldn't want a bunch of photo's out there either if I were her.
`I'm 6'2", 205 pounds and I touch my wiener when I see your pretty pictures"     Bleech............

And they know where she lives...

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 09:47:18 PM
I got nothing. Makes sense. In the real world you fuck up your day job as bad as she did and you don’t get an even bigger opportunity. But here in the land of anything goes seems fitting...

Norry wants to prove he can take a talentless hack under his wing and turn her into a worthy broadcaster when Art couldn't

Sean92008

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 06, 2018, 09:49:09 PM
Looking at those freaks on her twitter feed, I wouldn't want a bunch of photo's out there either if I were her.
`I'm 6'2", 205 pounds and I touch my wiener when I see your pretty pictures`     Bleech............

What's scarier are her fanbois who fap to that dumpy photo...

As a former member of the Unnamed Coven, maybe they were unnamed because they took a vow of unreconizability...

So Connie Willis is the new host of MITD?  LOL

Chine

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 06, 2018, 09:34:36 PM
I can't believe I'm staying up to hear George Noory make an announcement. I feel like I'm waiting for money from a Nigerian prince.

Haha.

Robert

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 09:47:18 PMKnapp is great but it makes you wonder how they could take her on after what she pulled with him.
Well, if Don Mclean can appear w Andy Breckman again...oh, wait, they didn't.

Lilith

Quote from: mv on May 06, 2018, 09:02:17 PM
I'm too excited over the fact that I'm the new C2C host.  Can't sleep.

OMG

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 06, 2018, 09:54:18 PM
So Connie Willis is the new host of MITD?  LOL

She got my vote but Keith said “he” and “him”.

BettyO417

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 09:39:31 PM
I am predicting it’s Heather because that is just how fucked up this whole thing is.

The witch be 😝 crazy. After all the bs she fed George! Art would probably resolidified and ready to dig out the grave if she sold out!! Man, what a loyal friend she is.
She also mentioned in her rant that she had to get all her equipment together. Guess she’s going to raid the shed too.

George is getting ready to spill the beans and give Keith a swift kick by announcing this new host. Didn’t Keith offer to start the show earlier in order to avoid conflict? Then Georgie pulls this announcement. Real good George, like Keef hasn’t had enough divas to deal with.

Oh well, 10 minutes and counting. HW should join Yimmy Chunga on his network that way be can avoid the whole lot of them!

#holdontoyourasses

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod