• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

The need to attempt to manipulate.

Total cat lady stuff.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 23, 2019, 11:35:55 PM
Miss you brig...Dietrich got his ass-kicked  today!

I just can't listen to DDD anymore Gunner...

ewwwww

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 23, 2019, 11:47:39 PM
The need to attempt to manipulate.

Total cat lady stuff.

"Dark Psychology".

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 23, 2019, 11:50:31 PM
I just can't listen to DDD anymore Gunner...

ewwwww

He's a disgusting piece of human shit and disease.

Lilith

Only two callers for this guest Dave?  I'm not surprised.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 23, 2019, 11:52:13 PM

But he is at least right about Aqiuno being a bigger piece of shit.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 23, 2019, 11:52:13 PM

Exactly.

I think I've heard enough already, to get the whole picture.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2019, 11:55:35 PM

Well, I'd rather listen to Aquino than DDD any day, but I'm probably just an idiot.  8)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2019, 11:55:35 PM

What is your burden of proof? or are you just throwing fake news around like you usually do?

Lilith

I like to hope Daves show is doing well, but it's difficult to imagine with these cheezy guests.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 24, 2019, 12:05:05 AM
I like to hope Daves show is doing well, but it's difficult to imagine with these cheezy guests.

He's got a backup plan Brig.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 24, 2019, 12:06:18 AM
He's got a backup plan Brig.

Does he find his own guests, or does Keith do it?  Do they have a producer booking these guests?  I dunno.   Whoever is booking the guests, I'd fire them, unless the show is doing very well.  I just can't imagine this doing well.  I would imagine that even Heather does better when she does a show. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 24, 2019, 12:08:33 AM
Does he find his own guests, or does Keith do it?  Do they have a producer booking these guests?  I dunno.   Whoever is booking the guests, I'd fire them, unless the show is doing very well.  I just can't imagine this doing well.  I would imagine that even Heather does better when she does a show.

I'm oblivious to who is doing the booking, But it's certainly worse than Eric Bishoff and You're really sinking low when you hit that level. I highly doubt this show is doing any good. It has the same cat men and cat ladies from bellgab and ellgab, (zero growth) however... You are right about one thing. Heather does better than Dave when she's on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on October 23, 2019, 11:58:26 PM
Well, I'd rather listen to Aquino than DDD any day, but I'm probably just an idiot.  8)

Not at all. Perhaps you just don’t know that he’s an avowed Satanist. When your religion is just about the aquisition of power how is that any different from the law of the jungle, which we’ve supposedly eveolved past? It just becomes a Hobbsian war of each against all and isn’t sustainable.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2019, 12:16:41 AM
Not at all. Perhaps you just don’t know that he’s an avowed Satanist. When your religion is just about the aquisition of power how is that any different from the law of the jungle, which we’ve supposedly eveolved past? It just becomes a Hobbsian war of each against all and isn’t sustainable.

I agree with everything you said.  I would add that all "religions" seem to be about power over their karma, and manipulation of events and things around them, to try to bend them to their own will, instead of adjusting their own behavior, according to the lessons of their karma.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2019, 12:16:41 AM

Swimming in a sea of inaccuracies.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on October 24, 2019, 12:18:03 AM
I agree with everything you said.  I would add that all "religions" seem to be about power over their karma, and manipulation of events and things around them, to try to bend them to their own will, instead of adjusting their behavior, according to the lessons of their karma.

However, some are more amenable to the formation of a civilization because of the rule of law based on a moral code that allows for that. Satanism is just I’m going to get mine. Fuck everone else! It allows the deluded to justify thing like pedophilia, etc. And please, don’t come back at me with well, what about the Catholic church? because that’s not real Christianity but actually closer to Satanism. I feel sorry for Catholics.  ;)

Lilith

The Holzer Files is only valuable if you are looking for comedy Dave.  Sorry.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 24, 2019, 12:36:58 AM
The Holzer Files is only valuable if you are looking for comedy Dave.  Sorry.

save and share.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 24, 2019, 12:24:48 AM
Swimming in a sea of inaccuracies.

Just like your show. Do you still use that gay and fake robot voice?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2019, 10:16:53 AM
Just like your show. Do you still use that gay and fake robot voice?

I wish it was you who killed himself, not art bell. My voice is better than yours and will always be.

Back to the point, Aquino hasn't been a Satanist in many years. You are very ignorant but I don't need to tell you that. This entire forum knows what a pussy coward you are.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 24, 2019, 12:02:32 PM
I wish it was you who killed himself, not art bell. My voice is better than yours and will always be.

Back to the point, Aquino hasn't been a Satanist in many years. You are very ignorant but I don't need to tell you that. This entire forum knows what a pussy coward you are.

Oh yeah? What does he claim to be now? I guess you know that he put together psyops for the military and would probably never lie to you. I think you’re the softball pitching pussy coward. Why not try growing a pair? ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2019, 12:32:24 PM
Oh yeah? What does he claim to be now? I guess you know that he put together psyops for the military and would probably never lie to you. I think you’re the softball pitching pussy coward. Why not try growing a pair? ::)

Temple of set, look into it.

prove me wrong... how about you actually post a photo of yourself or even call into a gabcast... I'm sure many would love that. dont be such a pussy coward, prove that you aren't the biggest faggot queer this website has ever seen.
.... Grow a pair.

Corona Kitty

I'll co-host a gabcast or you can call into my show so I can embarrass you even further.

Do you have the balls or are you a legit pussy like everyone already thinks you are.

760-332-8724

Call-in tonight if you have the balls faggot.