• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Biden 2020

Started by maren, September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

pate

Think he tried to spell "menarche" ... eye reed "monarchy"

What difference, at this point, it makes?

Nautical Shore...

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on December 01, 2019, 11:56:27 PM
Think he tried to spell "menarche" ... eye reed "monarchy"

What difference, at this point, it makes?

Nautical Shore...

-p

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 01, 2019, 06:26:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2sZDQYrwk
Exactly why am I supposed to text "win" to 30330? This seems like a rather desperate play on an outdated "American idol" voting meme.

My, isn't "the Malarkey man" hip?  ???

starramus

In selecting from amerikkka's vetted candidates "no malarkey" could be expected from "possibly" only two. It is hard to say though as the electorate has been scammed repeatedly, but I would put my money on these two.

[attachment=1]

amerikkka doesn't have much to offer in the ethics department however I semi trust these two.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on December 02, 2019, 07:20:47 AM
In selecting from amerikkka's vetted candidates "no malarkey" could be expected from "possibly" only two. It is hard to say though as the electorate has been scammed repeatedly, but I would put my money on these two.

[attachment=1,msg1367613]

amerikkka doesn't have much to offer in the ethics department however I semi trust these two.

Thanks, we’ll be sure not to vote for them, commie.

starramus

[attachment=1,msg1367617]

Youth and experience a winning combination. Even more importantly honesty, and integrity. You will feel the Bern!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on December 02, 2019, 09:23:58 AM
[attachment=1,msg1367617]

Youth and experience a winning combination. Even more importantly honesty, and integrity. You will feel the Bern!

Neither of them are even contenders for the corrupt Demokkkrat party. ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 02, 2019, 09:33:27 AM
Neither of them are even contenders for the corrupt Demokkkrat party. ::)

LOL.   Just what we need.  A dedicated commie.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: starramus on December 02, 2019, 07:20:47 AM

[attachment=1,msg1367613]
I

A dedicated communist like you talking about people being scammed is a falling-down, rolling-around, howling-till-you-puke riot.  Stop it you zaney little imp, you’re killing us.

starramus

Have you ever met a right wing low brow knuckle dragging psychoanalyst?  ;D ;D ;D

Jackstar

I love that Biden's major support here comes solely from this half-tard.

clown world honk honk

starramus

[attachment=1]

This gotta be why the trailer park republicans feel kinship with the McDonald.

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 02, 2019, 09:20:24 PM
This is the best the Dems have for 2020 lol

[tweet]1201464725856555008[/tweet]
Was that "Michelle" Obama lurking around in the background at the beginning of the bizarre speech? And just WTF with calling up the kids, talking about his leg hair, talk about putting kids in his lap, and his affected accent? And black kids swimming? And his "Corn Pop" story? And racial term of "Jerrycan?" Pomade? Straight-razor gangs? Amazing stuff that is very relevant to the majority of the electorate today.

https://youtu.be/oihV9yrZRHg

https://twitter.com/winningatmylife/status/1200943043043565568

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 02, 2019, 09:20:24 PM
This is the best the Dems have for 2020 lol

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1201464725856555008

Sometimes, after suffering oxygen deprivation to my brain, I feel all worked up. That’s when I need to hear the hot, hot talk of people rubbing the hair on a creepy senior citizen’s leg and kids jumping into the lap of that same creepy senior citizen. That’s when I call Joe Biden’s Strokeline. For the hot, hot talk call tonight. Call now! No malarkey.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 02, 2019, 09:56:51 PM
Was that "Michelle" Obama lurking around ...?
Just "Biden" time?  The Democrats will be desperate to get that commie goon into the mix. 

pyewacket

Got a special someone on your Christmas list with discriminating taste and difficult to please?

Here's a gift from the man who keeps on giving. Plus it makes the leg lamp from that movie pale in comparison.

Buy now so it is in full 'bloom' for your Christmas or Fesitivus table.

It's Chia perfect!

Not available in the Philippines or England- sorry guys.