• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

MITD BLITZ!

Started by chefist, June 26, 2015, 02:19:24 PM

heater

great job everyone!  I am impressed at the things everyone has made happen.

Sorry I didnt get the website up and running that I planned...too many fires to put out the last 2 weeks!

Heather Wade

Quote from: themudking on July 14, 2015, 07:23:49 PM
great job everyone!  I am impressed at the things everyone has made happen.

Sorry I didnt get the website up and running that I planned...too many fires to put out the last 2 weeks!

The iReach press release is distributed.   8)

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 14, 2015, 11:41:24 PM

Thoughts?

I think it's great. It contains all the relevant information. I hope it gets picked up far and wide.

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on July 14, 2015, 11:51:05 PM
I think it's great. It contains all the relevant information. I hope it gets picked up far and wide.

Ditto!

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on July 14, 2015, 11:51:05 PM

Quote from: chefist on July 15, 2015, 12:15:49 AM
Ditto!

It was distributed to about 150 websites today in 2 hours 15 mins.  More tomorrow.  I hope it helps spread the word and bless you two for pitching in. 

jazmunda

Someone alerted me to an account on Facebook that Noory is using under a fake name. It used to be a semi-open profile meaning you could see some photos etc. Nothing really juicy not that I would care anyway. His name was Jimpson C Bolderdash. The account is still active but he has locked it down meaning that you cannot really see anything except his profile picture. It is legit because he is friends with other Noorys.

I had a look in to what it takes to report an account for being fake. Once you click report you get to choose the following options:

•   Report content
•   Report this account
•   Recover or close this account
•   Get help with another issue

If you choose to Report this account you get the following options:

•   This person is annoying
•   This timeline is pretending to be me or someone I know
•   This timeline is full of inappropriate content
•   This profile represents a business or organization
•   This timeline is using a fake name

You can then submit it to facebook for review.

I believe this is what has happened to Art. I don’t know how many people would have to do this for the Facebook bots to close down a page like what happened to Art but I know that in my experience it has taken a lot of effort to shut down pages that are actually libellous.

I’m tempted to report Noory’s page that he is using a fake name so that he has to go through the trouble of trying to prove that he is in fact Jimpson C Bolderdash. I hope he has a valid drivers license and passport with that name on it. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/jimpson.bolderdash?fref=ts

There's the chance that Noory wasn't behind the Art thing but who cares. The fucker deserves it.

Heather Wade

Good sleuthing Jaz.  It's probably wrong on some level, but I say go for it.  It's not his real name, it's valid to report it. 

chefist

Why keep it anonymous and then post information that gives you away! What a dolt...

NXOEED

Quote from: jazmunda on July 15, 2015, 12:46:35 AM
Someone alerted me to an account on Facebook that Noory is using under a fake name. It used to be a semi-open profile meaning you could see some photos etc. Nothing really juicy not that I would care anyway. His name was Jimpson C Bolderdash. The account is still active but he has locked it down meaning that you cannot really see anything except his profile picture. It is legit because he is friends with other Noorys.

I had a look in to what it takes to report an account for being fake. Once you click report you get to choose the following options:

•   Report content
•   Report this account
•   Recover or close this account
•   Get help with another issue

•   This person is annoying
•   This timeline is pretending to be me or someone I know
•   This timeline is full of inappropriate content
•   This profile represents a business or organization
•   This timeline is using a fake name

I believe this is what has happened to Art. I don’t know how many people would have to do this for the Facebook bots to close down a page like what happened to Art but I know that in my experience it has taken a lot of effort to shut down pages that are actually libellous.

I’m tempted to report Noory’s page that he is using a fake name so that he has to go through the trouble of trying to prove that he is in fact Jimpson C Bolderdash. I hope he has a valid drivers license and passport with that name on it. ;)

There's the chance that Noory wasn't behind the Art thing but who cares. The fucker deserves it.

i'll see if i can get one of my ten fake accounts to friend him haha.

NXOEED

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 15, 2015, 12:32:10 AM

It was distributed to about 150 websites today in 2 hours 15 mins.  More tomorrow.  I hope it helps spread the word and bless you two for pitching in.

looks good.

Heather Wade

Quote from: NXOEED on July 15, 2015, 01:13:57 AM

i'll see if i can get one of my ten fake accounts to friend him haha.

This.  Please.

NXOEED

Heather Wade

Quote from: NXOEED on July 15, 2015, 01:32:20 AM

we appear to have a friend in common.

Oh?  Do tell.

NXOEED

Weird. So, "Bern Goodman" can't friend "Jimpson C. Bolderdash", because the "add friend" button disappeared. But my personal account can friend him because we have a mutual friend in common. So I think I'm just gonna friend him and see what happens.

NXOEED

Damn. He has a disproportionate amount of swimsuit models and beauty pageant contestants on his friends list. Wonder what the fuck that's about.

jazmunda

I think the point is to get his account suspended in retribution not to become friends and sip champagne with him in a hot tub with scantily clad "dancers".  ;D

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on July 15, 2015, 02:03:50 AM
I think the point is to get his account suspended in retribution not to become friends and sip champagne with him in a hot tub with scantily clad "dancers".  ;D

We need a mole.

NXOEED

oh i know. i already reported it. i just wanted to see what was going on in his life first.

chefist

hmmmm...looking at it makes me want to do the right thing!

heater

if you search Art Bell on news.google.com you'll see the press release is bubbling up to bigger and bigger sites.  In about 24 hours it should be on some large news feeds.

Heather Wade

Quote from: themudking on July 15, 2015, 11:36:44 AM
if you search Art Bell on news.google.com you'll see the press release is bubbling up to bigger and bigger sites.  In about 24 hours it should be on some large news feeds.

Our Press Release?  Looks like KXL is doing some promoting.  I don't care who it is, as long as the word gets out.

chefist

Art's FB is back up! Rossy and I are posting the link to the AMA there!

https://www.facebook.com/art.bell.716

SaucyRossy

Quote from: jazmunda on July 15, 2015, 12:46:35 AM

•   Report content
•   Report this account
•   Recover or close this account
•   Get help with another issue

•   This person is annoying
•   This timeline is pretending to be me or someone I know
•   This timeline is full of inappropriate content
•   This profile represents a business or organization
•   This timeline is using a fake name

Well I never thought I'd get to use this for a real reason but ....... REPORTED!

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 15, 2015, 01:36:38 PM
Well I never thought I'd get to use this for a real reason but ....... REPORTED!

Hahahaaa...you magnificent SOB! Me too! Jimpson...phua...what a joke this guy...

SaucyRossy

Can we sleuth and figure out what brand of used german automobile Dave is driving?

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 15, 2015, 01:40:49 PM
Can we sleuth and figure out what brand of used german automobile Dave is driving?

Then just a few posts down he put up the C2C wallpaper of himself (why make a fictitious name/account and then post all that stuff about yourself?)...no doubt that he befriended people and wanted to impress them...pathetic...

Heather Wade

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 15, 2015, 01:40:49 PM

He's not smart enough to get an Audi.  Probably Benz or BMW.  Shut the front door, I hate that picture.