• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

crankshaft

Quote from: astroguy on March 31, 2018, 10:32:45 PM
OMFG!!! RCH BROKE HIS (IN)ACCUTRON!!!!!

Yep. And so he needs more money. lol

Why doesn't he simply cobble up an oscillator circuit on prototype board and get a frequency meter?

astroguy

Quote from: Étouffée on March 31, 2018, 10:22:14 PM
Hey, the Shroud guy is a good guest, so far.  The topic is not in Hoagie's comfortable torsion wheelhouse, so he's listening more than usual.
Maybe as a guest, but not as reality (not that anyone listens to RCH for reality).  This guest is a frequent person on paranormal-type radio programs because of his pedigree (on the shroud team in the 1970s) and because he's pretty much the only one from that team who rejects the results of the team, so lets people still believe in their religious mythologies.  I always thought religion was called "faith" for a reason: it is accepted in spite of evidence to the contrary, or in spite of a lack of evidence.

astroguy

Quote from: crankshaft on March 31, 2018, 10:35:50 PM
Yep. And so he needs more money. lol

Why doesn't he simply cobble up an oscillator circuit on prototype board and get a frequency meter?
Because if his watch were actually fixed, it wouldn't show what he says it does.

GravitySucks

Quote from: astroguy on March 31, 2018, 10:32:45 PM
OMFG!!! RCH BROKE HIS (IN)ACCUTRON!!!!!

Is the blog talk stream working for you?  I can’t hear anything.

astroguy

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 31, 2018, 10:36:33 PM
Is the blog talk stream working for you?  I can’t hear anything.
I've given up on BT, I'm on his stream and have a direct recorder set up: http://podcast.theothersideofmidnight.com:8000/stream

Quote from: astroguy on March 31, 2018, 10:36:01 PM
Maybe as a guest, but not as reality (not that anyone listens to RCH for reality).  This guest is a frequent person on paranormal-type radio programs because of his pedigree (on the shroud team in the 1970s) and because he's pretty much the only one from that team who rejects the results of the team, so lets people still believe in their religious mythologies.  I always thought religion was called "faith" for a reason: it is accepted in spite of evidence to the contrary, or in spite of a lack of evidence.
A good story, well told, is enough; truth is optional.

crankshaft

expat

Re: The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread
« Reply #114804 on: Yesterday at 02:06:11 PM »

Quote from: crankshaft on Yesterday at 01:54:35 PM

Will RCH manage to claw his way back onto the air tonight despite the immense opposition by sparsely-lettered agencies and spies directed against him?

What are the odds?

Pretty good. He's had 8 successes in a row.

If RCH manages to claw his way to air tonight, it would mark his 10th consequitive show.

This is an unprecidented string of non-failures against a background of nearly insurmountable opposition from various sparsely-lettered agencies and dark conspiracies against RCH and his information.

However, due to RCH's failure to express any braaps last night, it may be of dubious utility. After all, what's an RCH show without braaps? Would it be even worth tuning into? Unlikely.

Tonight's show Sunday 2018/04/01 is supposed to feature Father Francis Tiso, PhD & John Francisâ€"Rainbow Body And Resurrection

We shall see.

GravitySucks

Quote from: crankshaft on April 01, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

If RCH manages to claw his way to air tonight, it would mark his 10th consequitive show.

This is an unprecidented string of non-failures against a background of nearly insurmountable opposition from various sparsely-lettered agencies and dark conspiracies against
RCH and his information.

However, due to RCH's failure to express any braaps last night, it may be of dubious utility. After all, what's an RCH show without braaps? Would it be even worth tuning into? Unlikely.

Tonight's show Sunday 2018/04/01 is supposed to feature Father Francis Tiso, PhD & John Francisâ€"Rainbow Body And Resurrection

We shall see.

He hasn’t had problems since Andrew McCabe resigned from the FBI. Coincidence?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: crankshaft on April 01, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

This is an unprecidented string of non-failures against a background of nearly insurmountable opposition from various sparsely-lettered agencies and dark conspiracies against RCH and his information.

We shall see.

A Catholic Buddhist. Interesting. I'm there! I hope he is. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 01, 2018, 06:56:40 PM
He hasn’t had problems since Andrew McCabe resigned from the FBI. Coincidence?

We know there are none. ;)

It'll be hard to top last night's discussion of the French Invisible Weave.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Étouffée on April 01, 2018, 10:10:09 PM
It'll be hard to top last night's discussion of the French Invisible Weave.

Hey mudbug! Happy Easter

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 01, 2018, 10:11:00 PM
Hey mudbug! Happy Easter
Happy April Fool's Day, as well!

Happy Palm Sunday to my Eastern Orthodox crustacean brethren. 

Hoegee

lol

What kind of freaky sex caused Hoagie to fall six feet into his bed?  Did his Accu-Harness break???

Hoegee

"Rainbow-body phenomenon" sounds like a bridge-building civil engineering class at FIU.