• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1294 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1936

Lilith

Thank You for the C2C clip George!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2016, 01:29:48 AM

Thanks for the comments.

Drone went dark long before he even knew I existed.

Orangey doesn't need rescuing.
And he tends to hide.
He did not come out yesterday but he does that sometimes.
Will go check on him now.

Do I drink the hair dye or put it on my hair ?
Since it IS the fount of youth...

Why would Gerry post birthday greetings in a thread I loathe ?

I don't get that.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2016, 05:15:20 AM
Why would Gerry post birthday greetings in a thread I loathe ?

I don't get that.

Well you do post there occasionally, George! Perhaps Gerry wanted to make a statement to the detractors of General Musings so they, too, could come around one day and share in your recent successes. His positive vibes certainly couldn't hurt the thread in its current state. Either way, I think the message is most important here and not the whereabouts of said message. Many a time in my travels have I found words of wisdom in the oddest of places, such as an opium den in Peru, the range of colors found in my vomit bucket while undergoing ayahuasca, or the tattooed nape of a Peruvian whore's neck, and have come away a better man because of it.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 29, 2016, 05:38:56 AM
Well you do post there occasionally, George! Perhaps Gerry wanted to make a statement to the detractors of General Musings so they, too, could come around one day and share in your recent successes. His positive vibes certainly couldn't hurt the thread in its current state. Either way, I think the message is most important here and not the whereabouts of said message. Many a time in my travels have I found words of wisdom in the oddest of places, such as an opium den in Peru, the range of colors found in my vomit bucket while undergoing ayahuasca, or the tattooed nape of a Peruvian whore's neck, and have come away a better man because of it.

I post there to refute the lies and bs being told about me.
We're it up to me that thread would be deleted permanently.



chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 29, 2016, 07:18:01 AM
Oh fuck it. Fuckin fuck it.  :-\

hahahahah....I saw this article and thought people have more leisure time now than ever before...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 29, 2016, 07:21:55 AM
hahahahah....I saw this article and thought people have more leisure time now than ever before...

It wasn't referring to the mad max piece. Just generally.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 29, 2016, 07:23:12 AM
It wasn't referring to the mad max piece. Just generally.

I thought everyone would be excited by George's big news! He's made two videos gloating about it...he's in mayo heaven...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 29, 2016, 07:30:47 AM
I thought everyone would be excited by George's big news! He's made two videos gloating about it...he's in mayo heaven...

Fuck him too.

paladin1991

Quote from: starrmtn001 on April 27, 2016, 05:59:48 PM
I accepted your invitation sometime ago, so eclipse and star gazing it is.  Beside, July through September are the hottest months in the desert.  I'm talkin' triple digit sizzle fry. :o
Yeah, but it's a dry heat!


paladin1991

Quote from: akwilly on April 27, 2016, 08:59:01 PM
that's a pretty ambitious schedule. My time there would be more along the lines of doing the meet and greet and the pub crawl and then poker tournaments and chasing tail. In the daytime I like to drink poolside and then chase more tail and play some craps. Of course doing a gabcast would be great.

A lot of tail chasing.  Chasing your own or all those young guys?

paladin1991

Quote from: Defwhale on April 28, 2016, 09:42:17 PM
Premrat will give him a 1099, not w W-2.  He'd have to report it on a tax return, but the government agencies likely wouldn't find out he has income.

Unless someone tells them.
Ooopsie!  Now that senda will be heard, should I say it?, coast to coast....   Somebody will advise the IRS of this cheater.  Oooooo.  The IRS.   They answer to nobody.  They will come after The Fat One, not for the money he owes them, not to curtail his tax payer fueled entitlements (but that will happen), but for the penalties that they will heap upon him.  The IRS LIVES to penal-lize Americans.   

Oooooo, poor senda.  Life on the lip of the shitter.

paladin1991

Quote from: Chine on April 28, 2016, 10:19:13 PM
I just tweeted about George Noory's shout out to Falkie. Hahaha. Falkie got a Bday wish and Noory gave him a plug on Falkies videos, news updates etc. Noory gave Kathy a shout out too.
I almost spit out my tea.
That was great! Haha.
Damn!  I never listen to that show.  Wish I had heard that.  Bet there is at least one aural masochist who has a clip of that they can post for me.

paladin1991

Quote from: SnapT on April 28, 2016, 10:49:20 PM
Noory's secret weapon against Heather Wade is revealed...

http://youtu.be/uXB90mVuw5E

There it is.

senda, I think it would have  been more effective if you had just started the video with the Noory promo for you show, you looking off camera and doing tha slow senda nod fm time to time. Then, as the promo ended, you look slowly into the camera and give a big shit eating grin as the camera fades to black.
You have to develop a touch of showmanship.  Not be so eager to rub BG's collective face in your shit. 

Just a thought.

Lilith

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 29, 2016, 09:24:44 AM
There it is.

senda, I think it would have  been more effective if you had just started the video with the Noory promo for you show, you looking off camera and doing tha slow senda nod fm time to time. Then, as the promo ended, you look slowly into the camera and give a big shit eating grin as the camera fades to black.
You have to develop a touch of showmanship.  Not be so eager to rub BG's collective face in your shit. 

Just a thought.

If George criticizes bellgab, or ANY bellgabbers on C2C, I shall be VERY upset with him!!!!!

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2016, 09:56:06 AM
If George criticizes bellgab, or ANY bellgabbers on C2C, I shall be VERY upset with him!!!!!
We all love you Brig.  We'd hate for you to hate any of us.  Even The Fat One.   

Lilith

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 29, 2016, 09:59:30 AM
We all love you Brig.  We'd hate for you to hate any of us.  Even The Fat One.

I'm expecting to hear lots of bellgab SHOUTOUTS from the C2C SendaSegment!  A girl can hope.

Praise MV!

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 29, 2016, 09:24:44 AM
senda, I think it would have  been more effective if you had just started the video with the Noory promo for you show, you looking off camera and doing tha slow senda nod fm time to time.

Senda has no idea of showmanship or commitment. His whole life has been a tribute to phoning it in. He can't even be bothered to watch his own videos before uploading them to Youtube. That's how little he cares. This new gig of his won't last long. Once Premrat sees the grade school like videos and all the uncorrected mistakes, they will pull the plug on this.

Meanwhile, more viewers will be brought to this website, so it's a win for Bellgab. I'm off to create a fake Facebook account so that I can "comment" on Senda's video on the C2C page once it's up.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 29, 2016, 10:08:18 AM
Senda has no idea of showmanship or commitment. His whole life has been a tribute to phoning it in. He can't even be bothered to watch his own videos before uploading them to Youtube. That's how little he cares. This new gig of his won't last long. Once Premrat sees the grade school like videos and all the uncorrected mistakes, they will pull the plug on this.

Meanwhile, more viewers will be brought to this website, so it's a win for Bellgab. I'm off to create a fake Facebook account so that I can "comment" on Senda's video on the C2C page once it's up.

When the fat fucking fuck gets the IRS and the welfare officials in his case he'll discover a whole new meaning to 'oh fucking hell'..fuck him. Hopefully the fuck will die soon.

Noory's Salary =$500,000/(150 min/showX~225(?)shows/yr)= roughly 15 bucks/minute.

I can't see PremRad paying Falkie more than Noory

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 29, 2016, 10:50:47 AM
Noory's Salary =$500,000/(150 min/showX~225(?)shows/yr)= roughly 15 bucks/minute.

I can't see PremRad paying Falkie more than Noory

I'd be surprised if the fuck will get paid at all.

Dateline

Happy Birthday Falkie! And for good measure, sixty plush lashes with a wet mayo encrusted noodle or Norry's uncleaned toupee!



Dateline

Seriously, I think there is a conspiratorial angle to this.  This site is the most opinionated site against Coast.  Norry is attempting to use public relation techniques to manipulate this forum like he did in the past to others.

One inch at a time he will reach his clutches into the heart of Bellgab, until he owns it, literally, maybe not administratively, but figuratively.

Both Falkie and Church were naysayers.  With a little back rubbing and "favors"  they sing the Norry anthem when called.

Falkie2013

I've been informed that yet another hater site has been created where they are disrespecting both Noory and I.
Aside from getting desperate in their hate it's pathetic because they can't stop what George is doing for me and I know it's driving them nuts having the realization of the knowledge in their tiny hate filled pea brains.
And they cannot just " remove " my videos simply by re-posting them there and deleting them.
Only I can do that through my You Tube account and password.

Some are bitching about me in the Noory thread but at least 3 are congratulating me for getting the birthday mention and THE announcement, while one says Noory has " bought me off " like he did Jimmy Church.
LOL.
As if what I'm going to get from Premiere ONCE a month is being " bought off " ?
How ridiculous.
Now an eventual occasional weekend hosting job would be an entirely different matter, but I'm not at that level yet.
Somehow I doubt that a Jimmy Church is making the big bucks from his fill in for George occasional spots either.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dateline on April 29, 2016, 11:13:45 AM
Seriously, I think there is a conspiratorial angle to this.  This site is the most opinionated site against Coast.  Norry is attempting to use public relation techniques to manipulate this forum like he did in the past to others.

One inch at a time he will reach his clutches into the heart of Bellgab, until he owns it, literally, maybe not administratively, but figuratively.

Both Falkie and Church were naysayers.  With a little back rubbing and "favors"  they sing the Norry anthem when called.

Exactly. Noory might be silly but he isn't a complete tool. He bought Senda easily.. so easy. Just demanded he remove the nasty vids, bought him a pair of specs and job done.

Falkie2013

2 websites.

One that combines cats, music and not wanting to go back to what you were doing or had to do.

http://www.procrastinatinators.com

And channeling your inner Klingon while seeking out the Trekker you long to meet.

http://www.startekdating.com

More to follow.

If you seek to enlarge your breasts but don't have the cash, here's the site for you.

Crowdfunding for breast implants.
40,000 donors.

http://www.myfreeimplants.com

And finally one that some on Bellgab are certain to volunteer for because they would enjoy it too much.
250,000 visitors a month and a web award in 2009 for weirdness.

http://www.eelslap.com

No word if electric eels are being used.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 28, 2016, 08:42:15 PM
The announcement of all this has gotten 83 views.
I'm going to record the beginning of the show and do a video on it.
Talked to Tom and we're working out the details of all this.
The haters are going to go nuts over this one.
Today Noory, next year, Falkie News Network 24-7, beamed into YOUR tv, radio & device.
There IS & will be NO escape ! ;) :P
Falkie Mania will rule the world . . .

Falkie2013

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 29, 2016, 11:52:25 AM
Falkie Mania will rule the world . . .

Will  * I *  turn out to be the REAL Mabus ?😝🤔😛😛😜

Hi, Venus !

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod