• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Element 115

Four days and no video.  What's going on?  Another hiatus due to lack of donations?  I missed something apparently.

Lilith

Quote from: Element 115 on December 29, 2018, 08:09:18 PM
Four days and no video.  What's going on?  Another hiatus due to lack of donations?  I missed something apparently.

I think he dropped everything and broke it.  Probably waiting for someone to send him a new Mac.  Just guessing.

Element 115

Quote from: brig on December 29, 2018, 08:11:14 PM
I think he dropped everything and broke it.  Probably waiting for someone to send him a new Mac.  Just guessing.

Good hypothesis, you may just be right based on the historical evidence.

LadyFish

Heater is gearing up for some New Year’s Eve predictions, but I bet she won’t get any about The Guy from Pittsburgh.

I don’t have a turd eye, like Falkie, but It is easy to predict that 2019 will be a dismal repeat of 2018 in the Falkie Universe.  I wanted to stretch my imagination and include some that are extremely unlikely and are somewhat positive for Falkie, too.

Here are my top 5:

#1. Falkie will somehow figure out how to charge up and fly his new drone just long enough to crash and lose it.

#2. Falkie will be attacked/bitten by a raccoon.

#3. Falkie will finally get his GoPro and coins out of the pawn shop.

#4. Falkie will apologize to MV/Lee for the infamous Laptop grift.

#5. Falkie will call in to Heater’s show to yell at her about tarnishing Art Bell’s Legacy.

Element 115

What exactly is the deal on Falkie's left and right maxillary lateral incisors?  Are they infected?  It's hard to see whether they actually exist or if they fell out when you see videos.

The big fellah lives!  Major whine fest but at least he's back.   Discusses that horrible night 12 long years ago that ended his career as a working man,  then he lashes out at the Golden Corral, denounces Orange Fanta as it tastes "chemically" then ponders why cows on hills don't fall over.

Solid video.   I'll give it three and a half Cornish Hens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUxJFu6HySU

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 30, 2018, 06:55:24 PM
The big fellah lives!  Major whine fest but at least he's back.   Discusses that horrible night 12 long years ago that ended his career as a working man,  then he lashes out at the Golden Corral, denounces Orange Fanta as it tastes "chemically" then ponders why cows on hills don't fall over.

I LOVE whine fests!

Element 115

I am glad he is back, yes solid video.

On another note, what I find kind of amusing is that when George says "Cornish Game Hens" it sounds just like "Cornish Gay Men".  Not that anything is wrong with gay men who are Cornish, it's just funny how it sounds like that.

Great video. Gone is the story of his busted knee cap. He fell on a BART escalator and essentially became crippled. He was abble to get a Dr  to decair him handicapped and he collected his government check.
But that old tale has been rewritten and retrofitted. Perhaps it is the multitude of videos of him walking around just fine and perhaps it is a mystery but a new fancy story has formed.
It is the bad tooth that did him in. The tooth took a back seat to the knee forever but now the tooth pulled ahead in his sympathy polls. Stay tuned to see how Falkie alters his history next time.

Behind the refrigerator door with George Senda!    It then rolls into a traditional haul video.  Grunts.  Groans.
Weird stuff at about 5:34 and then the battle with Bank of America continues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWhJI3YnH4M

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 31, 2018, 10:55:33 AM
Behind the refrigerator door with George Senda!    It then rolls into a traditional haul video.  Grunts.  Groans.

Good thing you said something, I was going to skip that one, thinking it was just going to be him showing us what he bought at the store.

Quote from: brig on December 31, 2018, 11:01:51 AM
Good thing you said something, I was going to skip that one, thinking it was just going to be him showing us what he bought at the store.

It is that for sure.  Yet there is so much more.  The stewed tomato smear was pretty awesome.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 31, 2018, 11:04:05 AM
It is that for sure.  Yet there is so much more.  The stewed tomato smear was pretty awesome.

I would have missed this priceless clip, if you had not said something.

See something, say something.

Quote from: brig on December 31, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

Amazing job of isolating them.  I soooooo  want to use that on our answering machine!

Any thoughts on what went down at 5:34?   Where he stops naming off his cat herd, gives that thousand yard stare and
bellows "Computer Stop"?

chefist

Quote from: brig on December 31, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

;D

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 31, 2018, 11:12:49 AM
Amazing job of isolating them.  I soooooo  want to use that on our answering machine!

Any thoughts on what went down at 5:34?   Where he stops naming off his cat herd, gives that thousand yard stare and
bellows "Computer Stop"?

I went back and listened very closely for you.  His Alexa wouldn't shut up, so he hollared "Computer, STOP."

Quote from: brig on December 31, 2018, 11:16:52 AM
I went back and listened very closely for you.  His Alexa wouldn't shut up, so he hollared "Computer, STOP."

I see.  I don't have any of that bullshit. 

I also played the grunts for Mrs Walks and asked if you could use them as our answering machine greeting.
She said no and told me to go clean the garage or something.   She's no fun sometimes.   :'(

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 31, 2018, 11:31:38 AM
I see.  I don't have any of that bullshit. 

I also played the grunts for Mrs Walks and asked if you could use them as our answering machine greeting.
She said no and told me to go clean the garage or something.   She's no fun sometimes.   :'(

Do you have a cell phone?  Maybe you could use it on there.

Please tell Mrs. Walks that I understand. Falkie is an acquired taste.

The grunts are better than the actual video. Real theater-of-the-mind stuff

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 31, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWhJI3YnH4M
What is the average time to wipe up spilled foodstuff?  In my house it probably takes about 15 seconds between spillage and cleaning.  I’ll put $50 on the over 3 week time frame in Chez Senda.

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on December 31, 2018, 03:00:44 PM
In my house it probably takes about 15 seconds between spillage and cleaning.

It's too bad they didn't have your joie de vivre at Ground Zero to clean up all that molten steel that smoldered for three weeks.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 31, 2018, 02:29:19 PM
The grunts are better than the actual video. Real theater-of-the-mind stuff

They are incredible aren't they?   Close your eyes and *anything* could be going on. 

A platoon of Rangers scaling the cliffs at Pointe Du Hoc on D-Day,  John Henry winning his battle against the steam engine,
Ron Jeremy banging away on some skank,  a Roman Gladiator locked in mortal combat in the Coliseum.  The only limit is
your imagination.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJRVA-zZRok

Sounds like George and Kathy are going to clean her car out so he can go get his other Mac out of storage.