• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: ONeill on October 15, 2017, 11:49:15 AM
Heh heh heh

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 03, 2014, 01:24:38 PM
In order to protect my intellectual and other property rights, I have now registered the names georgesenda.com and georgesenda.net at godaddy.com.

Someone here kept wanting to create a website with that name despite my numerous warnings not to do so.
I have also created blogger accounts under those names as well.

I WILL have things done MY way to protect myself off the web as well as on.

TheGuyFromPittsburgh.com has also been created as well.

Sinatra wasn't the only one who wanted things done HIS way.

Something isn't adding up here because as he's said many times, he doesn't lie and everything he says is true. 

If he said it, it happened.  Did he lose his domain name and trade marks in an apartment fire or storage unit repossession (that was beyond his control)?

WOTR

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 11, 2014, 12:12:54 AM

I run out of breath because iI now have permanent copd and asthma. It has NOTHING to do with my weight.
Thanks for this "blast from the past, O'Neill...

I'm only happy that George has been able to stuff his face with enough calories each day to maintain his weight over these last years.  It gives me hope that he is still, after three years, in the very early stages.

"In the end stages of COPD, preventing weight loss is a major issue," says Christine Gerbstadt, MD, RD. "The work of breathing takes so many calories."

chefist

Quote from: ONeill on October 15, 2017, 11:49:15 AM
Heh heh heh

Either he didn't actually register and was lying, registered and did not renew, or got scammed from a 3rd party.

ONeill

Quote from: chefist on October 15, 2017, 01:16:41 PM
Either he didn't actually register and was lying, registered and did not renew, or got scammed from a 3rd party.

He doesn't  know how to use a light switch. He would never successfully register a proper domain.

ONeill

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 15, 2017, 12:54:44 PM
Didn't someone say he'd been trolling Falkie the whole time?  Could it be true?

That would be really wile...

chefist

Quote from: ONeill on October 15, 2017, 01:18:25 PM
He doesn't  know how to use a light switch. He would never successfully register a proper domain.

Yea, he probably just put the name in a database search for available domains, and thought that was the entire process.  ;D

GravitySucks

He might get charged for one but it would end up being

Notthatonedammitimmakingavideo.com

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 15, 2017, 12:59:40 PM

Something isn't adding up here because as he's said many times, he doesn't lie and everything he says is true. 

If he said it, it happened.  Did he lose his domain name and trade marks in an apartment fire or storage unit repossession (that was beyond his control)?
maybe his mommy, the mommy who "gave" him her American Express card to use after she DIED to buy shit, threw it out with his comic books ?
(you forgot that one)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 15, 2017, 12:52:24 PM

For a person who has as many issues with computers and using software as Falkie, he sure is adamant the problems he has never being because he made a mistake or didn't do something right.
WTF ?
are you referring to "the guy" (might still be a available ?) that solved a problem for IBM and was a personal friend of Steve Jobs ?

but...
he does know how to use Mayo !
LOL

now I am beginning to feel sorry for the fat fuck...
he seems to be really down and out...
his dreams..:
GONE

NOT

WALMART IS OFFERING A SETTLEMENT FOR THE ASSAULT AND ROBBERY OF SLOW KATHY

NOT, FAKE NEWS

Fyodor Gutman

Senda may have the rights to georgesenda.com and The Guy From Pittsburgh(tm) in exchange for an unrestricted interview with a round table on Martinez Tonight.

Seems simple enough as a bargaining ploy.

Queenie

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 15, 2017, 12:30:32 PM
I am so sorry Curtis, but you knew falkie would turn on you sooner or later.  It's simply his nature.  He really can't help it.

Your heart was in the right place.  That's a good Karma thingy.  We're here for you, man. ;)

There is so much conflicting informations I really don't know who or what to believe? I'll wait to hear directly from Curtis, if he and Goerge split up and the Alien Con trip is canceled. 

Tizzy and I trust Curtis!

chefist

It's my firm belief that no one has signed up for the "meet and greet". George was at one point jubilant, to the large numbers that were going to sign up. He even spent time looking for bars and restaurants that could accommodate more than 30 people in one sitting.

Halloween is almost upon us and George has not mentioned any "numbers" for this endeavor. It's traditional to market the program like, "limited seating available", or "only a few tickets left", etc.

The silence speaks loudly.

Queenie

Quote from: chefist on October 15, 2017, 01:31:06 PM
Yea, he probably just put the name in a database search for available domains, and thought that was the entire process.  ;D

Eric told Tizzy and I that it was unethical and vindictive that you are intentionally buying and registering trade names that are used by George,  who obviously has many disabilities both physical and mental.

Eric told me to tell you. Shame on you and that you are doing something worst than what you accuse George of doing.

Eric thinks we are all nuts and have way to much time on our hands. I told Eric to go back to the garage and play with his switches and wires.

Eric trusts Curtis too!

chefist

Quote from: Queenie on October 15, 2017, 03:15:32 PM
Eric told Tizzy and I that it was unethical and vindictive that you are intentionally buying and registering trade names that are used by George,  who obviously has many disabilities both physical and mental.

Eric told me to tell you. Shame on you and that you are doing something worst than what you accuse George of doing.

Eric thinks we are all nuts and have way to much time on our hands. I told Eric to go back to the garage and play with his switches and wires.

As George has already stated, it is your fault and that of the Righteous Army. You should have purchased the domains and TM for your Master...look in the mirror for the responsible party.

Quote from: chefist on October 15, 2017, 03:17:57 PM
As George has already stated, it is your fault and that of the Righteous Army. You should have purchased the domains and TM for your Master...look in the mirror for the responsible party.

$14 is all it would have took.  Chefist...you fiend!

Queenie

Quote from: chefist on October 15, 2017, 03:17:57 PM

I just showed your post to Eric. He said, "if you are ethical you would give the trade names to George. And stop trying to cause George more mental anguish"

chefist

Quote from: Queenie on October 15, 2017, 03:24:46 PM
I just showed your post to Eric. He said, "if you are ethical you would give the trade names to George. And stop trying to cause George mental anguish"

I quote George..."Bye and enjoy your false friendship lives"

SredniVashtar

Senda might manage a modest amount of success if he took the slightest pains over ANYTHING, but he can't do it. He could try and drum up some interest for the GoFuckYourself but he won't do anything except hold out a pudgy hand and berate anyone dumb enough to befriend him.

I'd like to know what Mr. Chefist's foul intentions are with George's intellectual properties. 

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 15, 2017, 03:34:58 PM
I'd like to know what Mr. Chefist's foul intentions are with George's intellectual properties.

We have multi-faceted, contingency directives in place.

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on October 15, 2017, 11:06:45 AM

I will pay my own way and NEVER ask anyone on line for anything again and do NOT ask me to do videos or anything else either...

Bye and enjoy your false friendship lives[/b]

I said it several years ago, and I will repeat it now.  Probably the best decision the man can make.  I hope he actually stays away from the internets for awhile, goes outside, takes a walk, swims in the ocean or starts paying attention to his own life.

I know it won't happen- but on the off chance it does- good luck, George.

Someone suggested a new direction. 

This is George Senda, the guy from Cleveland (tm).

starrmtn001

Quote from: Queenie on October 15, 2017, 02:56:10 PM
There is so much conflicting informations I really don't know who or what to believe? I'll wait to hear directly from Curtis, if he and Goerge split up and the Alien Con trip is canceled. 

Tizzy and I trust Curtis!
As well you should. ;)

RE: Falkie. Only in recent times did I feel bad for him. Mainly over that video with that stray black cat Kathy adopted. Because I'd adopt the stray, abandoned and abused ones. Then they enjoyed long, happy lives with me. I feel she has a good heart and I credit her for that.

So I was trying to be kind to Falkie. I know he has major issues, but he fails to address them. Some tried to offer advice to assist him, but he'd get belligerent and would not listen. Especially about being wise and worldly about protecting his name and brand.

When George Noory first introduced him on "Coast To Coast AM" -- where I first heard of him -- the host said something to the effect: "The Guy From Pittsburgh, George Senda, has his finger on the pulse of America. He is out there marketing himself," the host continued, from what I recall.

Fine. Ensure before you do that, you establish yourself the best you can. That means investing in copyrights, patents and trademarks -- and these days, domain names -- as needed. It may not guarantee some billion-dollar corporation wouldn't steal your intellectual property, if it holds that value, but doing nothing is a sure way to lose. It all comes down to who owns the rights legally through our system -- not who claims "I came up with it first."

I'm surprised Falkie -- as experienced as he claims he is -- failed to see that. Well, he learned how the world works. If he was that serious about what he did, he'd take taken those steps first-and-foremost. Or not released anything without holding some rights that he didn't want lost.

He may forget, from what I recall years ago and admit I could be wrong, written contracts are the core issue. If you don't want anyone to take what you consider intellectual property, either don't put it out there or be careful about any contracts for your work that you sign. Like some of us didn't deal with this all the time for years?

I recall that one early morning years ago listening to a syndicated sports-talk radio program. One of the hosts mentioned he just read in the news that the recording artist John Fogerty was being sued for copyright infringement by his former label for his late 1980s-hit song "The Old Man Down The Road." One he wrote.

"How can someone be sued for using their own work?," the host asked. Then I called them, got through and explained. The reason, I think, that "The Old Man Down The Road" sounds just like Creedence Clearwater Revival is because...it was written and a rough studio cut made of that song by the group in the early 1970s. No doubt under contract, the label owns all rights to any works written and produced while under such employ.

So, even though CCR never released that track, Fogerty's agreement called for that song to the intellectual property of the record label. Not him. Then years later, he felt he could finally record and release it under his solo career. Um, looks like he thought wrong. He'd lost his rights legally and I admit I never knew the disposition of the case.

I do recall the radio host saying he never thought of that, then recommended to all listeners: "OK. All you who create things out there. Be careful about what you put out there and what contracts you sign. Retain your rights or you can lose. You agree it's theirs -- and it may well be."

Exactly Falkie didn't take his work seriously enough to do such. Now he's angry at others? Get real. Now he's become the epitome in both pop culture of what happens with "The Old Man Down The Road."