• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on December 20, 2019, 08:54:11 AM
At the one minute, 18 second mark, it sounds like Georges ipad takes a very loud crashing fall to the ground.  Why would anyone want to senda him money for a new ipad, when he drops and breaks his stuff so frequently constantly?

I think that’s just George picking it up. Also sense George’s IPad isn’t working, I believe this video was filmed on the camera he bought the light for. He is also using the light, and he was complaining he had to convert the files. So this was filmed most likely in the camera he bought for the cats of course.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 20, 2019, 11:03:50 AM
I think that’s just George picking it up. Also sense George’s IPad isn’t working, I believe this video was filmed on the camera he bought the light for. He is also using the light, and he was complaining he had to convert the files. So this was filmed most likely in the camera he bought for the cats of course.

EVERYTHING is purchased to benefit the cats:

"Channel improvements" (eg the Vivitar camera, the camera light, etc.) --> more (and better) videos --> more views --> more exposure for the kitties and their plight --> more donations --> more cat food + additional "channel improvements" --> and the cycle goes on!

Can you all see it now?  Do you get it?  The Master NEEDS these things for the cats (both the indoor and outdoor kitties), and he's doing it ALL for them.  George is a delightful, wonderful man, and we should all strive to share his compassion and love in our hearts, especially at this "special time of year."*

*"special time of year" - a Christmas / holiday greeting (I guess) sent out by one of the executives in our company - he never did mention what made it "special"  ???

Merry Christmas, B---G--, and best wishes for happiness and good health in the coming New Year!  (especially to Brig)

FRIENDSHIP.

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 20, 2019, 03:53:06 PM

Merry Christmas, B---G--, and best wishes for happiness and good health in the coming New Year!  (especially to Brig)

FRIENDSHIP.

Same to you Ol'Gerry!

FRIENDSHIP.

Element 115

George Senda - No Internet (Local Machine Edit)

Older stuff but still awesome

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Element 115 on December 21, 2019, 11:17:18 PMGeorge Senda - No Internet (Local Machine Edit)

No internet for 17 days, and it's the fault of his neighbor for "keeping him up for a week"?  I think a flow chart would be required to understand this.

Lilith

Quote from: Element 115 on December 21, 2019, 11:17:18 PM
George Senda - No Internet (Local Machine Edit)

It was fun in the chat!  Stay tuned for Georges amazing trip in February!!!

WOTR

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 20, 2019, 03:53:06 PM
EVERYTHING is purchased to benefit the cats:

"Channel improvements" (eg the Vivitar camera, the camera light, etc.) --> more (and better) videos --> more views --> more exposure for the kitties and their plight --> more donations --> more cat food + additional "channel improvements" --> and the cycle goes on!

Can you all see it now?  Do you get it?  The Master NEEDS these things for the cats (both the indoor and outdoor kitties), and he's doing it ALL for them.  George is a delightful, wonderful man, and we should all strive to share his compassion and love in our hearts, especially at this "special time of year."*

*"special time of year" - a Christmas / holiday greeting (I guess) sent out by one of the executives in our company - he never did mention what made it "special"  ???

FRIENDSHIP.

Merry Christmas, Gerry.

Also, please wish merry Christmas to George from B--- G-- next time you are trolling chatting with him. I'm sure the holidays are rough in Martinez. If I had not just given all of my change to the Salvation Army, I would have made a generous donation to the "save the Kitteh fund".  :(

Element 115

Quote from: Liberace! on December 22, 2019, 12:25:01 AM
No internet for 17 days, and it's the fault of his neighbor for "keeping him up for a week"?  I think a flow chart would be required to understand this.

Yes he alleged back then that his neighbor keeping him awake for a week caused him to not think clearly enough to save enough money for the internet fee.  Yes a flow chart would be hilarious though.

Element 115

Quote from: brig on December 22, 2019, 12:48:44 AM
It was fun in the chat!  Stay tuned for Georges amazing trip in February!!!

I can't wait to snag that audio.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-E__Puljqw

You're a shining example to all of us George.  It's always a great idea to give away things you no longer use, and keep things clean and organized in case you ever have an opportunity to move to a nicer place in a hurry.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6DL82jAjxY

I really fear that your mic is destroyed on your mac George.  Some cleaning fluid got in it maybe, or did you drop it?  Regardless, it's always a joy to watch you eat, the way you close your eyes in deep concentration, reveals your deep appreciation for food with every bite.

Happy New Year George!!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lilith on January 02, 2020, 01:36:02 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6DL82jAjxY

I really fear that your mic is destroyed on your mac George.  Some cleaning fluid got in it maybe, or did you drop it?  Regardless, it's always a joy to watch you eat, the way you close your eyes in deep concentration, reveals your deep appreciation for food with every bite.

Happy New Year George!!!

If he did a video eating an apple, I think a temporal vortex would open and swallow all matter.

Rat Fink

Quote from: Liberace! on January 02, 2020, 03:06:43 AM
If he did a video eating an apple, I think a temporal vortex would open and swallow all matter.

Very rude comment.  I am Rat Fink.

https://youtu.be/PalSvVSRM_I

George gets a package he says is from Wong Dong China. Make a big deal about it being a channel improvement. It is a sign that says live on air. George seems excited about it. George still doesnt have internet. George is going to Berkley tomorrow to pick something up for the channel. A big Amazon package is coming in tomorrow.  George is working on his laundry. Little girl doesn't like her kitty bed but fuzzy does.  George drones on about how good cider is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiNzLKBU50E&t=415s

I can't handle watching George huff about and film in peoples windows for holiday light videos.

George claims there is a Youtube imposter. George found his nook. George went shopping on new years eve. George has $12 in the bank which he used to order some shit on Amazon. Talkie cat is back, who has been missing. Talkie is fat someone is feeding him. Talkie hid from George. George is going out with Kathy on the 1st. Kathy is going to fix her Prius for a $100 it is a head gasket. DMV sent Kathy a bill. George disputes the the charge because its is a non operational vehicle. George and Kathy are going to go to DMV and dispute the charges. George shows his groceries no one cares about, george says he burnt his last pizza. George is excited to buy kitty beds tomorrow. George is pissed that a loser doesnt like he gave elderly cat a nice place to sleep.
George says he going to capture Talkie to get him neutered. George says Talkie showed up last year and feels bad he cant take all the cats inside. George says he is working on getting a I pad. He has to Ipods and is going to get more. George says he is going to buy some more shit to make his videos better.

https://youtu.be/X4uAvmAtPAU

George sounds muffled and far away from the mic, video is hard to hear at times. George mumbles about cats and fuzzy this and taking out trash. George says cats run away from him. George has errands to do. George shows off calendar Open Lines Jerry got him. George mutters about holidays. George shows of the photos and rambles about holidays its really boring. George wants a Prius and an Ipad.

Element 115

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 02, 2020, 06:45:08 AM

https://youtu.be/PalSvVSRM_I

George gets a package he says is from Wong Dong China. Make a big deal about it being a channel improvement. It is a sign that says live on air. George seems excited about it. George still doesnt have internet. George is going to Berkley tomorrow to pick something up for the channel. A big Amazon package is coming in tomorrow.  George is working on his laundry. Little girl doesn't like her kitty bed but fuzzy does.  George drones on about how good cider is.

I was going to post this but you beat me to it.  Yes the big channel improvement is a "Live On Air" lighted sign from China.

Rat Fink

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 02, 2020, 06:55:50 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiNzLKBU50E&t=415s

I can't handle watching George huff about and film in peoples windows for holiday light videos.

George claims there is a Youtube imposter. George found his nook. George went shopping on new years eve. George has $12 in the bank which he used to order some shit on Amazon. Talkie cat is back, who has been missing. Talkie is fat someone is feeding him. Talkie hid from George. George is going out with Kathy on the 1st. Kathy is going to fix her Prius for a $100 it is a head gasket. DMV sent Kathy a bill. George disputes the the charge because its is a non operational vehicle. George and Kathy are going to go to DMV and dispute the charges. George shows his groceries no one cares about, george says he burnt his last pizza. George is excited to buy kitty beds tomorrow. George is pissed that a loser doesnt like he gave elderly cat a nice place to sleep.
George says he going to capture Talkie to get him neutered. George says Talkie showed up last year and feels bad he cant take all the cats inside. George says he is working on getting a I pad. He has to Ipods and is going to get more. George says he is going to buy some more shit to make his videos better.

You are very big ass et to BellGab.  Maybe you be Bellgabber of the Year 2020.  I am Rat Fink.

https://youtu.be/Rk8jkXQjbWU

George screams ELLO. He went to Red Robing had Double cheeseburger, fries and wings. Sauce made his nose run. He also got a salad. He had a the meal for free because he complained last time he went there. George is pissed that youtube analytics is messed up he does not have a million views but George feels otherwise. George is pissed. George doesn't like new youtube system. George shows off quarters, he starts complaining about the loser who doesn't like kitty beds which i have no idea what hes talking about. He is going to get another kitty bed for cleo or cesar. George has running around to do. George is getting a camera on Tuesday Kathy is coming over. Cesar eats spaghetti and drinks coffee.
George is going to use the quarters for laundry. George says coin hunting shows are fake. George did two loads of laundry, George found a new blanket in the parking lot washed it and gave to momma cat outside. George says he cant get his blanket clean. George complains he is not find any sliver. $30 no silver.
George complains his box from Amazon is hot. George says people make stuff up about him. He is going to have  nap. Considers eating a whole peach pie. George could not use fire device to get on internet because apps were expires. George says this is why he only buys Apple it is 7:35 in the evening it isnt that cold out. His nose is running.

https://youtu.be/-QUk-pFZHNw

George complains box is heavy. Box has 48 cans of cat food seafood variety. Kitties come first and will be happy. Box knocks something over George gets upset mutters stuff. Yet another 24 can box of sefood, will make Orangey happy. George says cats eat better than he does. Yet, another box of seafood cat food. George says 96/6 thinks hard  counts, says 16 days worth of cat food. George shows up more cat food reads ingredients. George isn't sure how many cans are in this box, George complains he needs glasses cant make out the numbers. George counts the can in the box says he cant figure it out due to too much purring. George says he needs seeing eye dog. George says its 12 cans. George has 1 fancy feast left. George holds up pumpkin spice latte maxwell house 17 servings 9 oz per can. George says the can is plastic but he prefers the metal one. The Coffee is for Kathy. He only got 5 cans he thought he got six. They expire next July. George finds the 6th can. Kathy is going to pay her back. George gave Kathy PJs he got for free. George says he is going to Kathys to cuddle some kitties. George refers to himself as Daddy. George holds up Kathys coffee. George got Kathy a 1 can for Christmas but she needs to pay for the others. George says he has a package from Walmart but its too big to show in here. it is going to be a  huge help for large electronics. It is 7:45 not cold out but dark hehe. Kathy will be happy to gets these George says he cant find them anywhere else.

Senda's World season 56

Will George ever officially get to 1 million views?

Will Kathy make it to George's to do the Laundry?

Willy Kathy use the PJs George got for free? she sleeps all natural?

Will Georges $30 of quarters be enough to do all of his laundry?

Will Kathy pay George back for the coffee?

Will Kathy's claim that she can get the Prius fixed for $100 pan out?

Will George and Kathy manage to get their tax fee waved down at the DMV?

No word of Patty......

Norm

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 03, 2020, 06:42:02 AM
Senda's World season 56

Will George ever officially get to 1 million views?

Will Kathy make it to George's to do the Laundry?

Willy Kathy use the PJs George got for free? she sleeps all natural?

Will Georges $30 of quarters be enough to do all of his laundry?

Will Kathy pay George back for the coffee?

Will Kathy's claim that she can get the Prius fixed for $100 pan out?

Will George and Kathy manage to get their tax fee waved down at the DMV?

No word of Patty......

2020 will be a tough time for George as aging Martinez private living structures will be subject to new California earthquake codes. Buildings with elevators will have to undergo expensive retrofitting or cease operations which will mean 'disabled' tenants on limited income will be forced to move elsewhere to areas such as Stockton where rent is cheaper, street drugs plentiful and multicultural living the status quo.

George will need to reach out to his massive subscriber base and request additional financial support for himself and the kitties which will likely starve or be eaten by wandering packs of hungry coyotes and/or wharf rats. (See San Francisco, wharf rats, disease, .)

But I digress....

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on January 03, 2020, 12:08:15 PM
2020 will be a tough time for George as aging Martinez private living structures will be subject to new California earthquake codes. Buildings with elevators will have to undergo expensive retrofitting or cease operations which will mean 'disabled' tenants on limited income will be forced to move elsewhere to areas such as Stockton where rent is cheaper, street drugs plentiful and multicultural living the status quo.

George will need to reach out to his massive subscriber base and request additional financial support for himself and the kitties which will likely starve or be eaten by wandering packs of hungry coyotes and/or wharf rats. (See San Francisco, wharf rats, disease, .)

But I digress....

Should be an interesting time ahead in the "Senda" videos.

Norm

Quote from: Lilith on January 03, 2020, 12:48:55 PM
Should be an interesting time ahead in the "Senda" videos.

I honestly don't see Senda making it to the end of the year before his afflictions cancel his bus ticket for good. He's a solid gold candidate for pneumonia and at his age and physical condition a seat on the heavenly (or not) bus is almost guaranteed.

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on January 03, 2020, 01:10:54 PM
I honestly don't see Senda making it to the end of the year before his afflictions cancel his bus ticket for good. He's a solid gold candidate for pneumonia and at his age and physical condition a seat on the heavenly (or not) bus is almost guaranteed.

Quote from: Norm on January 03, 2020, 01:10:54 PM

Those Youtube videos are Senda's legacy for future generations.