• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 07:13:24 AM

Falkie2013

Melody from This Could Be The Start of Something by the immortal and missed Steverino.


" You're listening on your phone or at a party.
  Or else you're alone and you suddenly think.
  You're gazing at your screen and suddenly you know,
  you've seen that this could be the start of something BIG.

  You're lunching on celery and watching your diet,
  Declining a pizza roll, accepting a water bottle.
  When out of a darkened sky, you suddenly realize why,
  that listening to DM podcasts is really hip.

  There's no controlling of your fate my friend,
  unless you happen to pick out an EIGHT.
  But each night at seven with that podcast stream,
  you get so excited that you can hardly wait !

  You're out in your limousine or dining at Red Robin,
  Or lying on your couch with the evening all planned.
  You suddenly think of BELL and right away you can tell,
  Paranormal listening is precisely what you planned.

   This is something very big.
   Why don't you give your heart to Art,
   and see ?
   This could be the start of a miracle,
   something sphericle, like a Levitron,
   flying across the desert sands.
   So why don't you take that chance and start lis-ten-ing,
   on DM ?

   You're watching the sun come and countin' your money,
   You just got done posting stuff on You Tube.
   And now you have to deal with trolls,
   Who hide under grassy knolls.
   While you go back and smite them with Art on Bellgab.
   And this is the start of something,
   the very ART of Talking,
   This IS the start of something grand !!! "


Jack Jones - This Could Be The Start Of Something

   This Could Be The Start Of Something Big / 甲åâ€"大学Newport Swing Orchestra


   

starrmtn001

Do you think Mr. Hanky is yet another reincarnation of that Lily person?  Looks like she got it right this time.

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 25, 2013, 07:19:09 PM
Like I said, most of you commenting 50 times a day are attention whores. Instead of honoring Art, you have become pussies. Very well. On one hand, you praise Art for doing right in knowing his homework before interviewing guests and his protocol, but you show no protocol on this website and this thread by going off-topic. You criticize Noory for the very thing you praise Art Bell for: Homework.

WHAT.

This board has turned into a Batman cartoon.  We've got a different troll for every day of the week.

ThruTarmac

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 25, 2013, 07:19:09 PM
Like I said, most of you commenting 50 times a day are attention whores. Instead of honoring Art, you have become pussies. Very well. On one hand, you praise Art for doing right in knowing his homework before interviewing guests and his protocol, but you show no protocol on this website and this thread by going off-topic. You criticize Noory for the very thing you praise Art Bell for: Homework.


protocol? we have a protocol?

so now I have to give up posting on this thread?

Ok, if you say so

sigh...bye you crazy sommabitches

bye falkie
bye jaz
bye UFO
bye Textor
bye Little Chris
bye philosopher
bye Producer Paul
bye Art
bye all...

sad

Mr. Hanky

Some of you miss my point. All of your BS friendly shit that doesn't pertain to "Art Bell Quits Dark Matter" clogs shit up. If I want an update, I have to sift through 100 pages weekly. You guys are such great friends and want to talk? Open up another thread and bullshit there. Don't do it on the "Art Bell Quits Dark Matter" thread. Some of us here, like myself, don't comment here everyday and want news PERTAINING to the thread we are looking at.


Quote from: Art Bell on November 24, 2013, 05:48:41 PM

  I think MV maintains just the right amount
of control, very loose but short of anarchy.

                                                                                     Art

Hidey ho.


ThruTarmac

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 25, 2013, 07:30:18 PM
Some of you miss my point. All of your BS friendly shit that doesn't pertain to "Art Bell Quits Dark Matter" clogs shit up. If I want an update, I have to sift through 100 pages weekly. You guys are such great friends and want to talk? Open up another thread and bullshit there. Don't do it on the "Art Bell Quits Dark Matter" thread. Some of us here, like myself, don't comment here everyday and want news PERTAINING to the thread we are looking at.

...and for you, we shall desist...

you've convinced us all

from now on, no one will post on this thread unless it has something to do with Art Bell quitting Dark Matter

we promise

you can relax now, go even, and when you return, you will see that this thread and all of Bellgab will be just the way you want it.

we're sorry for your inconvenience.


littlechris

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 25, 2013, 07:19:09 PM
Like I said, most of you commenting 50 times a day are attention whores. Instead of honoring Art, you have become pussies. Very well. On one hand, you praise Art for doing right in knowing his homework before interviewing guests and his protocol, but you show no protocol on this website and this thread by going off-topic. You criticize Noory for the very thing you praise Art Bell for: Homework.

Bipedaltoilet licker is that you??????

Textor

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 25, 2013, 07:19:09 PM
Like I said, most of you commenting 50 times a day are attention whores. Instead of honoring Art, you have become pussies. Very well. On one hand, you praise Art for doing right in knowing his homework before interviewing guests and his protocol, but you show no protocol on this website and this thread by going off-topic. You criticize Noory for the very thing you praise Art Bell for: Homework.

Noory is PAID to do what he's doing. He receives money to do his homework every night. Just like I receive money to make sure all the servers at my company keep working every day. If I didn't do my homework FOR MY OWN JOB than I would expect to hear massive criticism from it (and likely be searching for a new job.) All we are doing is gossiping on an anonymous internet site. BTW, if MV (the Admin/mod who HAS posted on and monitored this thread) had an issue with the off-topic stuff on the thread, than he would have likely put a stop to it long ago.

Bottom line: If you don't want to read our crap, do a search for Art Bell's posts, read the stuff directly after it, and move on.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 25, 2013, 07:30:18 PM
Some of you miss my point. All of your BS friendly shit that doesn't pertain to "Art Bell Quits Dark Matter" clogs shit up. If I want an update, I have to sift through 100 pages weekly. You guys are such great friends and want to talk? Open up another thread and bullshit there. Don't do it on the "Art Bell Quits Dark Matter" thread. Some of us here, like myself, don't comment here everyday and want news PERTAINING to the thread we are looking at.

Does anyone here care whether Mr. Hanky has to sift through 100 pages weekly to find an update?

Anyone? 

Anyone?

No one cares Mr. Hankey.  You may now resume sifting.

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 25, 2013, 07:30:18 PM
Some of you miss my point. All of your BS friendly shit that doesn't pertain to "Art Bell Quits Dark Matter" clogs shit up. If I want an update, I have to sift through 100 pages weekly. You guys are such great friends and want to talk? Open up another thread and bullshit there. Don't do it on the "Art Bell Quits Dark Matter" thread. Some of us here, like myself, don't comment here everyday and want news PERTAINING to the thread we are looking at.


Lighten Up Francis


PathoJen

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 25, 2013, 07:30:18 PM
Some of you miss my point. All of your BS friendly shit that doesn't pertain to "Art Bell Quits Dark Matter" clogs shit up. If I want an update, I have to sift through 100 pages weekly. You guys are such great friends and want to talk? Open up another thread and bullshit there. Don't do it on the "Art Bell Quits Dark Matter" thread. Some of us here, like myself, don't comment here everyday and want news PERTAINING to the thread we are looking at.

I usually go to "search members" and look for Art...then I can click on him, and see what he specifically has posted. Then if I feel like it, I'll read other posts.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 25, 2013, 07:30:18 PM
Some of you miss my point. All of your BS friendly shit that doesn't pertain to "Art Bell Quits Dark Matter" clogs shit up. If I want an update, I have to sift through 100 pages weekly. You guys are such great friends and want to talk? Open up another thread and bullshit there. Don't do it on the "Art Bell Quits Dark Matter" thread. Some of us here, like myself, don't comment here everyday and want news PERTAINING to the thread we are looking at.

Art's NOT coming back for awhile.
Or didn't you notice with his many posts to this forum ?
HE unlike you IS doing constructive with his time as well as his producer and webmaster by creating a podcast network for fans and paranormal listeners to listen to until he can come back.
And who knows what might happen in 600+ days ?
Miracles have been known to happen even with dealing with corporations and suits.
And Noory's audience might evaporate as more people realize how truly bad his broadcasts ( and not necessarily his guests ) truly are.


jazmunda

Quote from: lonevoice on November 25, 2013, 07:30:21 PM


I could watch that all day.

Wait which one are we supposed to be?

I love it when someones polite suggestion ends up creating the exact issues their polite suggestion was meant to fix.


Textor

Quote from: Upgreyed on November 25, 2013, 07:37:54 PM
Good Evening! 

;D

Flee, Upgrayed! Another Dark Dipshit has arrived in this thread (I thought there was a quorum that agreed to call trolls that from now on...?) We should call upon the BellGab Savior again:




sydtron

So.....Were off topic if we ask if anybody ever Macremead(sp) a Ford Pinto With Art Bell on the hood? Or Maybe that buying Dark Matter the Flamethrower (The kids love it) was a waste of time? Man.   I guess I will go sulk, get drunk and rape my hand in pitty.  I'm sorry for posting off topic. I shall never do so again. :(

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on November 25, 2013, 07:39:53 PM
I usually go to "search members" and look for Art...then I can click on him, and see what he specifically has posted. Then if I feel like it, I'll read other posts.

Maybe MV needs to create a locked thread that would have only all of Art's posts ever to this forum and thus it would be as if came down from on high ( but not necessarily from the desert ) as if descended from either Mount Olympus or Sinai.



Upgreyed

Damn I missed Jim's podcast and Art was here.  This work thing is taking up too much time.   ;)

PathoJen

 
Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 25, 2013, 07:42:13 PM
Maybe MV needs to create a locked thread that would have only all of Art's posts ever to this forum and thus it would be as if came down from on high ( but not necessarily from the desert ) as if descended from either Mount Olympus or Sinai.


;)

Mr. Hanky

You lunatics deserve each other. Sorry I tried to make sense of a thread called " Art Bell Quits Dark Matter" that spoke nothing about the subject. My bad. I'm gone. Now, you can continue to circle-jerk each other. As Mr. Hanky would say "Have a greeeeaaat Thanksgiving and Hidi Ho!."

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 25, 2013, 07:37:09 PM
Does anyone here care whether Mr. Hanky has to sift through 100 pages weekly to find an update?

Anyone? 

Anyone?

No one cares Mr. Hankey.  You may now resume sifting.

I don't.  And if he really cares that much he should realize he's contradicting himself by shitting up the thread even worse.  No pun intended.

Quote from: PathoJen on November 25, 2013, 07:39:53 PM
I usually go to "search members" and look for Art...then I can click on him, and see what he specifically has posted. Then if I feel like it, I'll read other posts.

Me too. Or if I feel like being a nagging cock, I'll sift through 100 pages a week until I'm good and pissed, then I start scalding people for their posts. I do this because I know so much about forum etiquette and doing homework.

Upgreyed

Quote from: Textor on November 25, 2013, 07:40:35 PM
Flee, Upgrayed! Another Dark Dipshit has arrived in this thread (I thought there was a quorum that agreed to call trolls that from now on...?) We should call upon the BellGab Savior again:



I thought we had this place sprayed a few days ago...sign...

Falkie2013

Quote from: sydtron on November 25, 2013, 07:40:47 PM
So.....Were off topic if we ask if anybody ever Macremead(sp) a Ford Pinto With Art Bell on the hood? Or Maybe that buying Dark Matter the Flamethrower (The kids love it) was a waste of time? Man.   I guess I will go sulk, get drunk and rape my hand in pitty.  I'm sorry for posting off topic. I shall never do so again. :(

Or photoshops Art being shown driving a Good Humor truck or the Oscar Mayer Weiner mobile.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod