• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 07:13:24 AM

JimHarold

Dr. Schoch is on a phone line, so his fidelity would not be up to mine...thanks for tuning in!

Falkie2013



I just turned it on. Sounds fine to me. There is some weird background noise while the first caller is/was talking.

nika01

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 25, 2013, 05:24:58 PM
I understand, it's the same on my end.  Schoch sounds tinny.

Yes, Its just how he is calling in. Not a land line  :o . Starting to sound like Art

jazmunda

Quote from: JimHarold on November 25, 2013, 05:26:59 PM
Dr. Schoch is on a phone line, so his fidelity would not be up to mine...thanks for tuning in!

Sounds great Jim. 2 thumbs up.

Marc.Knight

And the Master said with a heavy sigh,
Once I thought C2C would never die,
to now believe it is a far, far cry,
from what was born in Nye.

Cynnie

Quote from: nika01 on November 25, 2013, 05:24:52 PM
do you hear a raspy whine in Schocks voice that is not there for the host. ?

He sounds fine to me too ..he sounds a weeee bit close to the phone , but eh , talking into a phone forevers is hard

Danger!UFO

Art? Are you out there? Congratulations on the stream!


Cynnie

Quote from: JimHarold on November 25, 2013, 05:26:59 PM
Dr. Schoch is on a phone line, so his fidelity would not be up to mine...thanks for tuning in!

Great show !

WR104

Listening on ipad sounds great  - good connection

Shadow Wolf

Jim if your still watching Question for your guest?
Ref: Göbekli Tepe,  The carved in hinges, what does he think was used as the hinges, pored metal, or wood, or something else?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Philosopher on November 25, 2013, 05:29:28 PM
And the Master said with a heavy sigh,
what passes for a show on C2C by night,
is a far, far cry,
from what was born in Nye.

bitch, bitch, bitch

a couple of weeks ago all of us had dead air. now you complain when we got something to listen to brought to us by ART ?

gibbsmack 2x

some guyz is never satisfied.

nika01

Quote from: JimHarold on November 25, 2013, 05:26:59 PM
Dr. Schoch is on a phone line, so his fidelity would not be up to mine...thanks for tuning in!

Its not a big deal at all. Probably an artifact of speech compression somewhere in his audio train. I am just wanting to report it as I hear it. I am a ham radio operator and listen to things more critically than I should. One of my friends always wants me to listen to his morse code signal from his homebuilt equipment because I tell him the real truth. I am used to picking morse code out of lightning crashes, this is a walk in the park. It would get a 59

maureen

what a wonderful start to the new era!! Well done, everyone!!!.... and thank you!!


Shadow Wolf

Some very good questions from Jim. They pertain to the subject matter and the guest background/knowledge.

jazmunda

Quote from: Shadow Wolf on November 25, 2013, 05:41:55 PM
Some very good questions from Jim. They pertain to the subject matter and the guest background/knowledge.

I agree. I hope Dave is having a listen. He could learn something if he is capable.


retired41

dave is bought and paid for he is just being himself bought and paid for.

Shadow Wolf

Well I enjoyed that, a bit short compared to Art, but a very good interview, and very good questions.

starrmtn001

Well done Jim.  Interesting show, thank you.

Suzeca

Good show! We need another!


Im so happy to have this i think ill listen again.

Danger!UFO

Jim, how can I get in on this giveaway goodness?  ;)


Danger!UFO

Great show. I'll be listening.

WR104

Great show both content wise and with no stream issues!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: jazmunda on November 25, 2013, 05:43:06 PM
I agree. I hope Dave is having a listen. He could learn something if he is capable.

He's too busy doing show prep.

Enjoyed the show a lot. I'm up for anything about Gobleki Tepe, and Dr Shoch has the creds and knowledge to present a very persuasive case. Good show!

mikuthing01

I started the stream late but it worked great and was interesting. I hope this Dark Matter network goes places it's off to a good start!

starrmtn001

Art, I am soooo glad you started the Dark Matter Network.  I hope you can come on as a guest.  I hope we all get to hear you call in to the Spec Sheet.  Way to go Art, way to go. ;)

Marc.Knight

I read Noory's latest contract with PremRad.  He forced them to add a "Non-Complete" Clause.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod