• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 07:13:24 AM

Coz

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on November 05, 2013, 03:03:00 PM
Excellent points.  What's he gonna tell them. "I know I said my base was gone, but that was really just a negotiating tactic. They'll all come back. Just take a look over at Bellgab.com. No hard feelings there!"

Yup... and the loss of accounts will continue. I'm holding mine just in case. I love listening to him.

But by week's end- it's toast. I'm not paying anything for Howard Stern.

jblank

Quote from: DanTSX on November 05, 2013, 02:52:52 PM
he also knows the word misogyny.  And uses it like someone in a freshman modest lit class that just learned it.

Yup.

BTW my friend, love the Max Hardcore avatar! A true American that man is. :)

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: BattyBrooke on November 05, 2013, 03:04:09 PM
Your mom. And now that malichi martini has crowned me first on his ignore list, I am crowning you with the same on mine you male chauvinistic pig.

P.S., If you're ever in Los Angeles, pleeeeease come to my part of the hood, and make sure your mother brings that mop, grandpa.

C'mon Brooke, you're down to the Internet fight scheduling now?  You're better than this.

bateman

Art, what in your opinion, would have warranted anger? People invested time, money, and emotional energy into your return. This was after what, over a month of teasing? The teasing lasted longer than the show did. I'll refrain from making any crude jokes about that.

To say that you didn't give this enough of a chance is the understatement of the century. But here's what really doesn't make sense to me: you said yourself you were willing to give Sirius a YEAR to get the technical problems sorted out. But you gave us 6 weeks.

Jackstar

Quote from: HumanBeing on November 05, 2013, 03:01:12 PM
dude

Nothing screams "my opinion is credible!!" like a reduction to gender bias

tprainbow

Quote from: HumanBeing on November 05, 2013, 03:03:33 PM

Enough of the excuses and back handed apologies fishing for sympathies by playing on people's emotions.
You got roughly 4 hours to get your shit together for tonight's show... C'mon you can do it.

He's got this if he's willing...and can mop the floor with matt stone and trey parker as far as last minute deadlines. I would buy every single hand cranked radio and rainwater powered usb dongle and masturbate furiously if he comes back on the air tonight. I'm pissed and also a bit of an apologist...whatever...fuck it. COME BACK DUDE GET ON THE AIR. ASAP.


Who the fuck lets a group of whiney malcontents on a message board move them to ruin a great thing for a larger audience?  The angry shut ins here barking about shows and guests are par for the course on the internet, and can't be used to gauge the quality of a show.  This isn't about them, the good natured fans, or technological issues.  This is entirely about a huge fucking deficit in Art's character, that will manufacture any excuse under the sun for an out.  At this point, you'd have to be completely dense to not see this.

Quote from: Art Bell on November 05, 2013, 02:07:17 PM
Part of the reason for the last straw was a post on here saying that Spooky matter was the weakest ever, it was and would have gotten worse.

widespread1

Quote from: bateman on November 05, 2013, 03:07:01 PM
Art, what in your opinion, would have warranted anger? People invested time, money, and emotional energy into your return. This was after what, over a month of teasing? The teasing lasted longer than the show did. I'll refrain from making any crude jokes about that.

To say that you didn't give this enough of a chance is the understatement of the century. But here's what really doesn't make sense to me: you said yourself you were willing to give Sirius a YEAR to get the technical problems sorted out. But you gave us 6 weeks.
Agreed. Six whole weeks.

DanTSX

Quote from: BattyBrooke on November 05, 2013, 03:04:09 PM
Your mom. And now that malichi martini has crowned me first on his ignore list, I am crowning you with the same on mine you male chauvinistic pig.

P.S., If you're ever in Los Angeles, pleeeeease come to my part of the hood, and make sure your mother brings that mop, grandpa.

I'll be visiting my homeboy Max Hardcore out in Alta Deena next month. 

Bring the mop.  Definitely could use an extra one.

HumanBeing

Quote from: BattyBrooke on November 05, 2013, 02:47:51 PM
Haha! I'd like to but he has crowned me as the first to be placed on his ignore list. I, myself, have quite a dark and sometimes vulgar sense of humor so his comment prior to "ignoring" me couldn't be more wrong BUT, as far as it being satire? I call B.S. aaaand, even if it were, it's the most tasteless satire of them all. YOU however, make great points on here..so there's that:)

I don't mind you expressing your opinions and feelings. Go for it. Be heard!
I just in turn ask you not to mind me expressing mine  ;D

BillW50

Quote from: bateman on November 05, 2013, 03:07:01 PM
Art, what in your opinion, would have warranted anger? People invested time, money, and emotional energy into your return. This was after what, over a month of teasing? The teasing lasted longer than the show did. I'll refrain from making any crude jokes about that.

To say that you didn't give this enough of a chance is the understatement of the century. But here's what really doesn't make sense to me: you said yourself you were willing to give Sirius a YEAR to get the technical problems sorted out. But you gave us 6 weeks.

Art doesn't care! Sure what you say makes total sense. But Art only cares about himself and it doesn't make sense to Art.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: HumanBeing on November 05, 2013, 03:05:09 PM
Yep you have to be "Maggie Johnson" that is all over Art's facebook page  ;D
Zombified.

I swear to God on my awesome rack that I am not Maggie Johnson nor do I even know who she is AND I swear on that same beautiful rack that I do not even have a facebook. How could any BellGabbers even *think* of having a FB? I like to keep Big Brother out of my life as much as possible, thank you. Also, this pic is of me 2 Halloweens ago as it is my fav holiday but I can post a new pic if that is what you need so I am not confused with this Maggie chick. ..?

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on November 05, 2013, 03:07:29 PM
Nothing screams "my opinion is credible!!" like a reduction to gender bias

So you saw my note on your repeated use of the word misogyny?

Are you going to start using "beg the question" and other 100 level community college philosophy at us next?

Luna

SiriusXM has many programs that are available elsewhere, for free. For example, NPR and PRX.

DanTSX

Quote from: BattyBrooke on November 05, 2013, 03:10:04 PM
I swear to God on my awesome rack that I am not Maggie Johnson nor do I even know who she is AND I swear on that same beautiful rack that I do not even have a facebook. How could any BellGabbers even *think* of having a FB? I like to keep Big Brother out of my life as much as possible, thank you. Also, this pic is of me 2 Halloweens ago as it is my fav holiday but I can post a new pic if that is what you need so I am not confused with this Maggie chick. ..?

Keep your flabby rack to yourself please.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 05, 2013, 03:07:29 PM
Nothing screams "my opinion is credible!!" like a reduction to gender bias
Nothing screams "mental midget" like constantly using the phrase "nothing screams."

Art just needs to get back on the air tonight. Sirius isnt stopping him, Art is stopping him.

HE could have worked out a deal to do more shows and have sirius waive the non compete clause after a year or something, if Sirius didnt fix the issues. But no, took ball went home.

BillW50

Quote from: BattyBrooke on November 05, 2013, 03:10:04 PM
I swear to God on my awesome rack that I am not Maggie Johnson nor do I even know who she is AND I swear on that same beautiful rack that I do not even have a facebook. How could any BellGabbers even *think* of having a FB? I like to keep Big Brother out of my life as much as possible, thank you. Also, this pic is of me 2 Halloweens ago as it is my fav holiday but I can post a new pic if that is what you need so I am not confused with this Maggie chick. ..?

You atually have a rack?  :o

aldousburbank

Quote from: Spinner on November 05, 2013, 02:55:29 PM

Art, please don't throw it all away!
Or at least sort to proper bins.  :-\

HumanBeing

Quote from: BattyBrooke on November 05, 2013, 02:55:10 PM
"Blowbang"? You must be jealous. Mano-a-Mano does not mean what you seem to think it means. It means "hand to hand" as in boxing. I promise, I'd mop the floor with you, bro.

So now you resort to threatening physical violence... really.
Chill out dude. I doubt that sort of behavior will be easily tolerated.

McPhallus

Quote from: BattyBrooke on November 05, 2013, 03:10:04 PM
How could any BellGabbers even *think* of having a FB? I like to keep Big Brother out of my life as much as possible, thank you. Also, this pic is of me 2 Halloweens ago as it is my fav holiday but I can post a new pic if that is what you need so I am not confused with this Maggie chick. ..?

Art was an avid Facebook user until Quitgate.

Quote from: BattyBrooke on November 05, 2013, 03:10:04 PM
I swear to God on my awesome rack that I am not Maggie Johnson nor do I even know who she is AND I swear on that same beautiful rack that I do not even have a facebook. How could any BellGabbers even *think* of having a FB? I like to keep Big Brother out of my life as much as possible, thank you. Also, this pic is of me 2 Halloweens ago as it is my fav holiday but I can post a new pic if that is what you need so I am not confused with this Maggie chick. ..?

well if its so awesome, do care to share it with the rest of us?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar on November 05, 2013, 03:07:29 PM
Nothing screams "my opinion is credible!!" like a reduction to gender bias
Huh? Wait, I'm confused now, again.

BillW50

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 05, 2013, 03:12:57 PM
well if its so awesome, do care to share it with the rest of us?

Wow! Now silence!  :o

Coz

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 05, 2013, 03:12:57 PM
well if its so awesome, do care to share it with the rest of us?

Please god no.....

I'm middle aged, lonely, and pretty desperate. I don't need any more frustration in my life.

Have her keep her shirt on!!!

Krazykatlady

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 05, 2013, 03:12:04 PM
Or at least sort to proper bins.  :-\



Art's been relegated to the recycle bin-isn't that where all serial retirees hang out?

BillW50

Quote from: Coz on November 05, 2013, 03:14:45 PM
Please god no.....

I'm middle aged, lonely, and pretty desperate. I don't need any more frustration in my life.

Have her keep her shirt on!!!

Oh... yes I can respent that!

tprainbow

COULD THOSE HAVING AN OT BITCHFEST AT EACH OTHER PLEASE DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE?

Its really cluttering up this forum here and was during the important little window the rest of us had to talk to Art. Pathetic.

alleyrulez

someone from Facebook just wrote something to the effect of "Maybe he is writing a new book called The Quittening".

;D


Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod