• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131028 - Jason Martell - The Lost Cycle of Time

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 28, 2013, 05:51:56 PM

eddie dean

Quote from: Treading Water on October 28, 2013, 08:33:42 PM
If it doesn't stop soon I'll have to turn it off.  It squeals loudly then goes to fuzz for about 2 seconds then comes back.
Very disturbing...

About every 7 or 8 minutes

Anybody having DM stream issues, should PM Producer Paul.

littlechris

Quote from: steelbot on October 28, 2013, 08:37:09 PM
Heard the shirt's are not...."cough" the best of quality

Really??? I was even considering a fitted black tshirt. Thanks for the heads up!

FallenSeraph

Quote from: littlechris on October 28, 2013, 08:35:04 PM
Has anyone bought anything from arts parts??  Im thinking about gatting a coffee cup.

I wanna get one of the Thinking Art T-shirts. And maybe a bumper sticker.

I don't think I want to run around Memphis in a T-shirt that says "Wanna Take a Ride?" I'd be dodging lewd rednecks left and right.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Designx on October 28, 2013, 08:29:40 PM
Happened to me too - tried to restart the stream and rewind it to that spot but it hung at exactly that same spot.

Same thing here. Once with IPad, twice with IPhone with home wifi. Stop hung at above same spot.
This is the first time I ever had any streaming problems.

littlechris

Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 28, 2013, 08:39:10 PM

I don't think I want to run around Memphis in a T-shirt that says "Wanna Take a Ride?" I'd be dodging lewd rednecks left and right.

Roflmao!! Good point, Im a guy, so i might meet my dream girl who is an art bell fan!! lol

Lioness

So the schedule for Tuesday and Wednesday says:

Tuesday - Ping
Wednesday - Pong

What the what.

Cynnie

Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 28, 2013, 08:39:10 PM
I wanna get one of the Thinking Art T-shirts. And maybe a bumper sticker.

I still rock my art bell sweat shirt with the little green alien stitched on it..
Its very good quality , but its 15 years old

steelbot

Quote from: Lioness on October 28, 2013, 08:40:41 PM

Tuesday - Ping
Wednesday - Pong

What the what.
trying to confuse Poach2PoachAM from stealing guests, or tell the guests they cant do both shows...go back and listen to the Ghostbuster Gals....

Chine

Tuesday - Ping
Wednesday - Pong

What the what.

Ha. Seraphim and I are hoping Evelyn Paglini is a Ping or Pong.

ziznak

Tuesday - Ping
Wednesday - Pong

What the what.
thats kinda funny i didnt get it earlier during the gabcast

lonevoice

Quote from: eddie dean on October 28, 2013, 08:37:55 PM
Anybody having DM stream issues, should PM Producer Paul.
I hope they will.  It seems, from what Paul said, Sirius is working hard to get the problems fixed, but they need to know specifically what's happening.

steelbot

Quote from: Chine on October 28, 2013, 08:44:16 PM
Ha. Seraphim and I are hoping Evelyn Paglini is a Ping or Pong.
I heard thursday's guest is Table

jrd30337

The stream stalls at 19:43 on my mobile devises. Is the show on the air via sirius radios?

eddie dean

Quote from: ziznak on October 28, 2013, 08:46:16 PM
thats kinda funny i didnt get it earlier during the gabcast

You gotta call in next time Ziznak. Plug in that sm57 man!

Hello, dark matterers...I have apple cider and cinnamon sticks; what is good to mix with it if I don't have white lightening?

Also, have any of youse lost your avatars?  My angry red crawdad is gone!  and the upload avatar feature from forum profile is greyed out.  Is this George's fault?

Lioness

Quote from: littlechris on October 28, 2013, 08:38:56 PM
Really??? I was even considering a fitted black tshirt. Thanks for the heads up!

CafePress offers what are basically glorified iron-ons. For insanely marked-up prices.

Don't know why Keith didn't get Art to put up a few hundred bucks, and get some shirts screenprinted. The designs they have would be inexpensive to screen, and wouldn't require particularly complex styles or colors. It could work out to only a few bucks/shirt, and would have a good return on investment.

Plus they'd be dramatically higher quality.

eddie dean

Quote from: floodlight on October 28, 2013, 08:50:17 PM
The stream stalls at 19:43 on my mobile devises. Is the show on the air via sirius radios?

Yes

jazmunda

Evening guys. I'm a little bit behind tonight. Just got back to the office after having a meeting downtown.

Job

Quote from: Lioness on October 28, 2013, 08:53:46 PM
CafePress offers what are basically glorified iron-ons. For insanely marked-up prices.

Don't know why Keith didn't get Art to put up a few hundred bucks, and get some shirts screenprinted. The designs they have would be inexpensive to screen, and wouldn't require particularly complex styles or colors. It could work out to only a few bucks/shirt, and would have a good return on investment.

Plus they'd be dramatically higher quality.
I thought someone else--not Keith--ran the "Art's Parts" site.  Why did he do  a separate site?

Job

Quote from: jazmunda on October 28, 2013, 08:55:39 PM
Evening guys. I'm a little bit behind tonight. Just got back to the office after having a meeting downtown.
And here we thought you were at a pub watching American baseball. 8)

jazmunda

Quote from: Job on October 28, 2013, 08:57:45 PM
And here we thought you were at a pub watching American baseball. 8)

That's what I do when I have trouble sleeping and Noory isn't available to listen to.

lonevoice

Quote from: Étouffée on October 28, 2013, 08:52:52 PM
Also, have any of youse lost your avatars?  My angry red crawdad is gone!  and the upload avatar feature from forum profile is greyed out.  Is this George's fault?
Oh, noooo!  I haven't seen anyone complain about missing avatars for some time now.   Everyone's avis are showing up here tonight except your little crawdad fella.