• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

ninjashoes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCkVfaknMEo

QuoteSB Alger | The Heavy Metal Flat Earth | EODR 69

S.B. Alger is a square flat earther and a non-practicing Heavy Metal Magician. He is here today to talk about flat earth, how metal encourages nihilism, how it’s all tied to COMMUNITARIANISM, and especially the secret gardening connection.

Daniel and SB begin with a little small talk about Nuclear Weapons being a hoax. They discuss the motivations behind hoaxing nukes as well as how hard it is to prove these things, Daniel compares it to believing in Santa Claus as a kid. They then move into a captivating discussion about the Flat Earth. SB and Daniel both give their perspectives on why they believe the earth is at least not how they say. Included is a very interesting discussion about the Moon landing.

They then move on to discussing Communitarianism and why it is so important in this day and age before launching into a lengthy yet fascinating discussion about the Music Industry and its Satanic and Intelligence links. SB gives his thoughts on Aliens, The End of Days and even Magick.

@sewneo

Daniel comes back from break and talks about a frightening NSA spying news article. He then launches into a heated tirade about Allison Mack's sex slave cult and why he never liked her even on Smallville.

ninjashoes

https://youtu.be/c9YvJ-lsnVQ

QuoteReverend John Polk is a Metaphysical Minister, Medium, Channel and Reiki Master. He works with ArchAngels, Ascended Masters, as well as his guides, to manifest the most accurate readings that you desire. As a UFO Contactee, he counsels those with similar experiences and provides them with answers that enable them to have full and rich lives. Serving as a conduit for the Universal God Consciousness, his meditative and energy healing techniques are highly sought after for raising your vibration and frequency. Reverend Polk was recently employed as a Medium, Counselor and Spiritual Healer in Sedona, Arizona.

Daniel and begin with a little small talk. Daniel asks John what he has been up to and we learn that John has been getting stalked by UFO's. He is an abductee that has ongoing issues with Miilabs and he tells Daniel that he senses Daniel has implants in him too which Daniel agrees with because he feels them. John tells Daniel about the Harvesting program going on across the cosmos.

John goes on to explain the many dimensional levels, Draconians, portals, Annunaki being Reptilian and much more. He explains that many alien encounters are actually positive and while these dark factions are causing problems for us, to not underestimate the good guys either.

@ReverendPolk

https://www.amazon.com/Yahweh-Biblical-Alien-John-Polk/dp/1516936434

Daniel comes back from break and goes hog wild. He complains about Lucifer on Fox going off the airwaves, he complains about GAZA, he complains about disinformation, takes a call from Todd and answers a very strange email from a listener.

ninjashoes

https://youtu.be/SiQlbHAqRHk

QuoteRobert Stanley is a friend of the show, an author, radio host and researcher who has had a real life encounter with Lucifer Morningstar himself. He draws a big comparison between Enki from ancient Sumner and Lucifer. It turns out Lucifer is likely many different characters from history and mythology.

Daniel begins by asking Robert how he has been, Robert explains how he has been busy working on his radio program which covers some very interesting topics. Robert explains the challenges of keeping this type of program fresh which Daniel sympathizes with.

They then climb deep into the rabbit hole as Robert and Daniel put their heads together over one year after their classic ground breaking interview. Robert takes us deep into the Luciferian Matrix and explains how the Reptilian Alien conspiracy theory is likely a mask covering something similar but at the same time far different. The aliens we might think of as Reptilians might actually be closer to frogs than we might imagine. Daniel points out a passage from Revelations that seems to coincide.

http://www.unicusmagazine.com

After the break Daniel comes back, talks Roseanne disappointment, his mom putting a dress on him at age 4 and takes calls from Al and Todd before doing some weird news and the mind blowing moment of the day.

Sean92008

Michael,

Saw the 109°high today...

You have ties in Carlsbad, I figured you'd be here 😀

Why not move to Southern Nevada? The humidity is lower and the temps are about the same...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 26, 2018, 06:55:15 PM
Michael,

Why not move to Southern Nevada? The humidity is lower and the temps are about the same...

Heather has an extra room and a recording studio she might want to sublet.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 26, 2018, 06:55:15 PM
Michael,

Michael gave this thread to ninjashoes when they went their separate ways.
Here is the link for Michael's thread. 
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10502.msg1256736#new

stargazr1976

I only post with the name star in hopes of a new manifesto. Easily angered people.

ninjashoes

https://youtu.be/uQVBBiM8gVA
Gregory Lessin Garret | Luciferian NWO Anti-Christ, Transhumanist Programming, Alien Grand Deception

Gregory Lessin Garret is the author of a new book which exposes the hidden history of Lucifer's effect on our modern science. The book he wrote “The Scientism Delusion”  maps out the Luciferian conquest of our minds and the multiple inverted layers of lies and deceptions that have completely re-written our reality.

This is Greg's second appearance on the show. Daniel had talked to Greg privately about the success of the first interview with him and invited him back to delve further into the multi-layered Luciferian matrix of deception that is peppered throughout our human history.

Greg then goes on to give an interview that lasts three and one half hours. Daniel states later that he only let it go so long because it was such a hot fire interview!

They get into the Luciferian New Age psychedelic drug pushing unlocking psychic abilities and how by rebelling, you can actually be pushed into Lucifer's trans-humanist future. The world stage unfolds as puppets are revealed and we learn about the truth of the Illuminati and how they have not only convinced us we are on a ball but that Alien gods are going to come save us. Names such as Albert Pike and Madame Blavatsky are brought up as well as Aleister Crowley and Jack Parsons who all helped sow the seeds for the new age.

Greg reveals his exciting upcoming book about the coming of the Ant-Christ and the alien deception much to Daniels excitement.

https://www.amazon.com/Scientism-Delusion-Gregory-Lessing-Garrett/dp/1985870878
@ScientismDelus

Daniel comes back from break with a huge announcement. He makes it clear that he is done with left vs. right political manipulation. He know sees through the lies to a deeper level and can no longer support either the right or left due to the danger of violence. He then pledges to support Libertarian candidate Adam Kokesh as next president.

Daniel then talks about Clyde Lewis's reputation of being threatened and car bombed due to the nature of his show.

ninjashoes

sorry had to re-do that one, here ya go;

https://youtu.be/qB611iTi0s0

AZZERAE

Have you and Myke made peace?

pate

Quote from: username on March 15, 2015, 11:41:03 PM
... Perhaps i need to wear a helmet...

Nah, SpexEd, mehinnks yew alreay haz won Ohm.

Eye could be rong, the re-erection of Crank-Yanks myte prove me inkoreckt, Nautical Shore>?

-p

pate

Quote from: username on March 24, 2015, 01:50:10 AM
Michael and Daniel go over what makes us different...

aMasheen?

pate

Quote from: ninjashoes on October 20, 2017, 01:59:25 PM
You ever do a show and want to back out half way through because you realize it is the most retarded made up shit ever?

I recently had that experience but I refuse to mention what guest it was....

Water under the bridge Myke!

Care to elaborate?

-p

ninjashoes

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 08, 2018, 09:02:48 PM
Have you and Myke made peace?

We did a long time ago and somewhat recently spoke on social media. We might do a reunion show someday but right now are just focusing on our own stuff.

Lilith

Hi Daniel!

I probably won't have time to catch up on these, but I will keep an eye on the thread for any upcoming live streams. :)

ninjashoes

Quote from: brig on December 08, 2019, 10:26:33 AM
Hi Daniel!

I probably won't have time to catch up on these, but I will keep an eye on the thread for any upcoming live streams. :)

every Saturday night like the good ole days

I have a better job no as an asian rice cook and my schedule is great

ninjashoes

This is for ART BELL!

FUCK THIS PLACE> FUCK MV

Karma is a bitch MV, your forum is dead as a door nail!

AZZERAE

You are too physically hideous to have ever appeared on camera.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 09, 2019, 03:16:12 AM
You [referring to NS] are too physically hideous to have ever appeared on camera.

You suggest you look attractive on camera, and plenty of women just love your appearance. You boast you have lots of sexual partners as desired. You use make-up and paint your nails. You present as a gender bender and are bi-sexual, and WOTR asked you about your avatar. I don't think this is you, but WOTR thinks it might be you. I think it's a Vegan with dysmorphia. Please answer his question honestly. Who is this? Thanks.

[attachment=1,msg1368538]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on December 09, 2019, 03:29:45 AM
You suggest you look attractive on camera, and plenty of women just love your appearance. You boast you have lots of sexual partners as desired. You use make-up and paint your nails. You present as a gender bender and are bi-sexual, and WOTR asked you about your avatar. I don't think this is you, but WOTR thinks it might be you. I think it's a Vegan with dysmorphia. Please answer his question honestly. Who is this? Thanks.

[attachment=1,msg1368538]

Please do not post the same message in multiple threads.

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on December 09, 2019, 04:14:35 AM
Please do not post the same message in multiple threads.

Ok. Delete this one above. No problem. I was trying to add another pic here, but time ran out to modify the post. That's why I posted to the other thread too, so I could post the cool pic of you & Azz below.

Azz does have a real talented gift to draw very amusingly with a good sense of humor.

This is the pic I wanted to add above:

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on December 09, 2019, 04:17:48 AM
Azz does have a real talented gift to draw very amusingly with a good sense of humor.

He does. I gut laughed when he sent me that.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 16, 2020, 02:51:41 AM
Jesus. What a faggot.

What could we really expect in the end fm this guy? This is the guy who fucked over his partner.  Eventually he would fuck us.  Is anyone really surprised?

Fuck this guy.