• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bigfoot

Started by JohnDesjarlais1973, October 21, 2013, 09:21:58 PM

area51drone

The analysis in this footage isn't as good, but the footage is amazing, whether it's real or not. 

A closer look - Creature in the Giant Sequoias

ziznak

cool links drone,  I'll be back here later after I hit up the gabcast from yesterday.  I'm always watching stuff on youtube and I really need to get out of yet another JFK phase.

Gd5150

Some outstanding undeniable evidence.
bigfoot pine crest

albrecht

You know, thinking on this, think of how hard it was to find various outlaws and renegade mountain men? Even in this modern age of drones, helicopters, heat-seeking sensors, etc. Remember that guy robbing cabins that was on the run in the mountains for quite sometime despite all the police forces looking for him? Or that anti-abortion bomber and Olympic bomber? Or those freaks who kidnapped that Olympic skier to get his son a "mountain bride?" And all the drug-growers, moonshiners, methlabs, etc that elude capture in state parks and wilderness areas? So...if Bigfeet are humanoid and so maybe has some smarts in addition to animal instincts he hides when all the hunters or people are around or even has hidden shelters they have constructed? Or they help/warn each other of the comings-and-goings of the humans?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2014, 05:59:39 PM
... So...if Bigfeet are humanoid and so maybe has some smarts in addition to animal instincts he hides when all the hunters or people are around or even has hidden shelters they have constructed? Or they help/warn each other of the comings-and-goings of the humans?
Well, I guess any species that apparently has secret toilets and graveyards in the woods so that no physical trace of them whatsoever has ever found can have hidden shelters too.  I'd look under Denver Airport first.

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 17, 2014, 06:17:40 PM
I'd look under Denver Airport first.
Based on the cost over-runs and those odd murals (not to mention the red glowing-eyes horse statue that greets you) I'm thinking that the Denver airport would be a good place to look. Who knows- maybe Bigfeet use all those underground tunnels and maglev railroad systems there to get away from the prying eyes of hunters and Bigfeet researchers!!

area51drone

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 17, 2014, 06:17:40 PM
Well, I guess any species that apparently has secret toilets and graveyards in the woods so that no physical trace of them whatsoever has ever found can have hidden shelters too.  I'd look under Denver Airport first.

Its very possible that Sasquatches bury their scat, or that it is indistinguishable from another animal, ie bear.

area51drone

Quote from: area51drone on June 17, 2014, 02:26:09 PM
The analysis in this footage isn't as good, but the footage is amazing, whether it's real or not. 

A closer look - Creature in the Giant Sequoias

Here's another take on this..

Breakdown - Creature In The Giant Sequoias

area51drone

For those of you who enjoyed Not Your Typical Bigfoot Movie

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCETYLV4EYzxguw5Cm73qBYQ

And, you all might enjoy this BBC show (already out, go download it):

Shooting Bigfoot Trailer

albrecht

Has anyone seen, or have a copy, or have a torrent file of the Bigfoot movie that Bobcat Goldthwait was supposedly making? He was on C2C awhile ago and was talking about it. But I never saw it out anywhere or even on VOD, Netflix, torrents, etc. Any reviews or "sightings"?

area51drone

Quote from: albrecht on June 22, 2014, 09:44:49 PM
Has anyone seen, or have a copy, or have a torrent file of the Bigfoot movie that Bobcat Goldthwait was supposedly making? He was on C2C awhile ago and was talking about it. But I never saw it out anywhere or even on VOD, Netflix, torrents, etc. Any reviews or "sightings"?

Do you know what the title of it was?

bigchucka

Quote from: albrecht on June 22, 2014, 09:44:49 PM

Quote from: area51drone on June 23, 2014, 01:03:13 AM
Do you know what the title of it was?

Willow Creek.  There's one link.  Others are available as well.  Take your pick.

http://torrentz.eu/7c0d94c0b2a2a6908edf04dbe7ed40aef7eb33a3

albrecht

Quote from: bigchucka on June 23, 2014, 01:54:05 AM
Willow Creek.  There's one link.  Others are available as well.  Take your pick.

http://torrentz.eu/7c0d94c0b2a2a6908edf04dbe7ed40aef7eb33a3
Thanks! Anyone actually seen it yet? Curious if worth it.

bigchucka

Heard a Bobcat interview or two but didn't watch it.  I'm not big into Bigfoot documentaries like others you'll find here.  Just have an ability to find out things online and a willingness to help.  Wish more people in my life were like that...

albrecht

Quote from: bigchucka on June 23, 2014, 07:01:25 AM
Heard a Bobcat interview or two but didn't watch it.  I'm not big into Bigfoot documentaries like others you'll find here.  Just have an ability to find out things online and a willingness to help.  Wish more people in my life were like that...
Thanks for the link. I'll see how it is.

bigchucka

The long line of gobbledygook text after the torrentz.eu/ part... you can either copy and paste that into the proper place on your torrenting program, or that site links to other sites where you can DL the torrent link... think many people torrent in different ways...

awake

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2014, 06:52:43 AM
Thanks! Anyone actually seen it yet? Curious if worth it.
I watched Willow Creek.  It's another of the "found footage" faux documentaries popular awhile back.  I have zero belief in bigfoot and was expecting an actual documentary so I had to mentally re-adjust when I realized what I was watching.  Having said that, I thought the movie was entertaining and well made.  But please don't be confused, it's not a documentary.

area51drone

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2885364/

About to start watching it...   Shooting bigfoot was good, definitely worth a watch.   Of course, it's really a "let's follow the craziest bigfoot people we can" movie.   But fun none the less.  The blonde chick..

Have any of you watched the 10 million dollar Bigfoot Bounty?  "They gonna remember Stacey Brown in the same sentence as they remember Neil Armstrong.  Neil Armstrong the first person to step on the moon, Stacey Brown is the mother fucker who found bigfoot, cuz.."   LOl

albrecht

I watched "The Yeti: The Killer Lives". Another one of those fake documentary from Discovery channel. It mixes the real mystery of the Dvatalov Pass incident and surmises Yeti involvement. The good: the Russian translator chick is cute (what is her real name, I assume an actress), the scenery is beautiful, and its short. The bad: fake, and -like almost all "sightings" the pictures used as evidence are blurry. That professor guy from Idaho State (Bigfoot expert) was in it. Not sure if the others were real or faked. Not worth watching unless your fairly bored.

area51drone

Hhahaha.. 10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty is becoming a guilty pleasure.  It's pretty much worthless as a bigfoot show, but some of the lines are classic: 

"Would you say that this is sasquatch shit?"  - "With 100% certainty, this is sasquatch shit."  LOL

"I've killed a bigfoot, I've seen what their scat looks like, I am 100% sure this is bigfoot shit."

"They don't know it, but bigfoot aint nothing but a hairy ho woods pimp, so we needed some hos out there, and that's what we did"

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2014, 04:41:27 PM
I watched "The Yeti: The Killer Lives". Another one of those fake documentary from Discovery channel. It mixes the real mystery of the Dvatalov Pass incident and surmises Yeti involvement. The good: the Russian translator chick is cute (what is her real name, I assume an actress), the scenery is beautiful, and its short. The bad: fake, and -like almost all "sightings" the pictures used as evidence are blurry. That professor guy from Idaho State (Bigfoot expert) was in it. Not sure if the others were real or faked. Not worth watching unless your fairly bored.

I asked about this show on another thread.  I think I got taken in by it.  It seemed legit at first but then things didn't add up later like that "last picture" taken by the Dyatlov hikers fake that had "never been published before", or the timely "howls" by something in that cave they spent the night in. 

VtaGeezer

Bigfoot is not a creature, it's an industry.

b_dubb

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 28, 2014, 07:16:05 PM
Bigfoot is not a creature, it's an industry.
Nailed it.  Every time I see someone "reputable" - like a cop - claim to see a Bigfoot I wonder if they have a wife that runs a bed and breakfast or tchotchke shop in the area.  Bigfooters gotta sleep, eat and buy beer cozies just like anyone else.

Quote from: area51drone on June 17, 2014, 02:26:09 PM
the footage is amazing, whether it's real or not. 

So film of someone attempting a hoax is "amazing" to you?

zeebo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 04, 2014, 10:16:36 PM
So film of someone attempting a hoax is "amazing" to you?

A magic act can be amazing even though you know it's fake.  You can still end up scratching your head and wondering wtf.

Quote from: zeebo on July 05, 2014, 12:38:31 AM
A magic act can be amazing even though you know it's fake.  You can still end up scratching your head and wondering wtf.

Okay.  I just didn't think it was that gee whiz.  Not much different from the seconds-long 8mm clips from back in the day.  Nobody carries a smart phone with them into the wilderness?

The level of video reports, and quality ones at that, should have risen sharply with the ubiquitous influence of the cell phone video camera.

zeebo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 05, 2014, 12:47:03 AM
... The level of video reports, and quality ones at that, should have risen sharply with the ubiquitous influence of the cell phone video camera.

I'd say this is a fair point.  Applies to ufo's as well.

onan

It's hard to use a smart phone, when your brain is in a bear's stomach.

Quote from: zeebo on July 05, 2014, 12:50:35 AM
I'd say this is a fair point.  Applies to ufo's as well.

And why no UFOs ever seen hovering in the distance in tintypes, American Civil War battle photos, etc? Or flittering by in a silent movie? Or even in fairly recent photos prior to the original "saucer" flap?

(But I am a big fan of the UFO puzzle ... it's what got me listening to Mr. Bell in the first place, hoping he had a UFO guest on the show. The UFO mystery cannot be dismissed.)