• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131015 - Jim Sparks - Alien Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 15, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

Fools used to call me Casper in grade school cause I was the only white kid. It bothered me then but now I think I should have rolled with it.

Maybe I could have had "Casper" tattooed on my neck by now...

steelbot

Sorry folks you'll have to use your own finger digits to control the volume on your own this time! tinkle break for me.!

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on October 15, 2013, 09:21:04 PM
Given that I don't believe a single word Sparks is saying, my fascination with guests like this is what motivates them in the first place to invent this whole schtick and keep repeating it and embellishing it for year upon year. The interest is purely in the showmanship, which is always fascinating. Sparks appears also to be oblivious to Art constantly calling him out on details of his story. He just keeps ploughing on. And on. And on. And on.

Well you know what they say, if you keep telling the same lie over and over again you start to believe it yourself.

popple

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 15, 2013, 08:41:56 PM
Omg that opening was so fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!! Starting stairway to heaven then changing the song, Art laughing about it all, he is having fun!!!!!

That was so great.

Tomorrow will be Dark Matter's 1st month anniversary! I was wondering if you were making a highlight video? So many great moments. And of course all the golden nuggets tonight  ;D

sampson2625

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 15, 2013, 09:18:01 PM
Shadow people are minority ghosts.  They should have equal rights like Casper.  Why do you think he's so friendly?

hgahahahhhahhaa, minority ghosts! thats hilarious. i knew that damned spirit world was racist too!

nofAcedAgent

Given that I don't believe a single word Sparks is saying, my fascination with guests like this is what motivates them in the first place to invent this whole schtick and keep repeating it and embellishing it for year upon year. The interest is purely in the showmanship, which is always fascinating. Sparks appears also to be oblivious to Art constantly calling him out on details of his story. He just keeps ploughing on. And on. And on. And on.

I have a theory: Book sales. and attention.

Ward

Quote from: ADG12311990 on October 15, 2013, 09:21:03 PM

I'm ready!

The Star Wars Holiday Special....make....it....stop.....

i actually saw that thing ...........live

popple

Why don't we just take all the bed bugs and ship them to Gnoory's?

Cynnie

Quote from: Redacted on October 15, 2013, 09:21:29 PM
No Grey's going to get me!  Dangit!  *swing*  Who are we fighting?

I'm snug in one of those thick, microfiber, furry blanket, almost a snuggie.   ;D

I love fall ..all the soft and fuzzy everywhere !

aldousburbank

Quote from: nofAcedAgent on October 15, 2013, 09:23:40 PM
I have a theory: Book sales. and attention.
Those that lack the will to do, publish.

WhiteCrow

Yeah right Art.... I could make up a lot better crap, but he's still entertaining.

casioson

they should make a snuggie for two.... so you can cuddle with someone inside in... Awww....

Forever alone... :-(

saucerlike

Quote from: Wasting My Potential on October 15, 2013, 09:16:06 PM
George Noory-When will you learn you are playing 3rd string JV, Art is coaching at the World Series. George will get nowhere except fired by thinking he can outgun Art. This will only provide a side-by-side case study that highlights how inept George is at his job. 

Art Bell on new show-"...competition is a good thing for both shows..."

Absolutely-Premier Radio will finally have to grow the nads to fire George and replace him with someone who cares about the institution.

Yes, exactly.  George doing his interview first will prove exactly that.  Premier is certainly feeling the heat.

Quote from: Ward on October 15, 2013, 09:23:46 PM

Wow!! Was there a decent amount of advertising in anticipation of that thing? And what were your immediate feelings at the time? I've seen it on VHS and it's pretty weird.

nofAcedAgent

Quote from: casioson on October 15, 2013, 09:25:45 PM
they should make a snuggie for two.... so you can cuddle with someone inside in... Awww....

They should make a snuggie with the forever alone face on it..

Spinner

Quote from: Redacted on October 15, 2013, 09:15:03 PM
I'm confused... should I be punching someone?  I'm too busy having the time of my life, unless... well, I'm confused.
Did someone say punch?
I want some!  In fact Art's Pizza Punch for everyone!
Cheers!

Mels-hole1984

Stop spying on laundromats and go out and meet a woman. No bounce, no play...

jazmunda

Totally agree. I think Art is doing his best to ask side questions to try and trip him up. Spark's story is very polished and he has obviously trained himself to roll with any deviation.

ADG12311990

Quote from: Ward on October 15, 2013, 09:23:46 PM

;D Every time I see a snuggie, those pop into my head. I am sorry. My friends and I tried to watch it back in High School. We only got, maybe 30 minutes in, and...well, we were pretty close to going insane.

WildCard

Given that I don't believe a single word Sparks is saying, my fascination with guests like this is what motivates them in the first place to invent this whole schtick
Exactly! What's the upside? If I had that experience I wouldn't tell anybody.
Quote from: NoMoreNoory on October 15, 2013, 09:21:04 PMand keep repeating it and embellishing it for year upon year.
His story has been nothing if not consistent

wow  i refuse to be accused of starting a flame war.  i called out coaster on his racism, his disparaging remarks on the handicapped and gay people . which have nothing to do with me bellgab or anthing!  and i am the troll!  you should see the private messages i am getting from this maniac.  you can have him.  i quit.

jazmunda

Ask and you shall receive:

http://shop.theslanket.com/the-slanket-siamese/TSS-LIMOGES.html

BYO extra person or blow up doll.

Quote from: Spinner on October 15, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Did someone say punch?
I want some!  In fact Art's Pizza Punch for everyone!
Cheers!

I've tried to get som pizza punch from the Santa Barbara olive oil company and they are all out.

Fucking world news dweebs.

someguy

Quote from: canadiancommie on October 15, 2013, 09:27:35 PM
wow  i refuse to be accused of starting a flame war.  i called out coaster on his racism, his disparaging remarks on the handicapped and gay people . which have nothing to do with me bellgab or anthing!  and i am the troll!  you should see the private messages i am getting from this maniac.  you can have him.  i quit.

Nah stick around. it takes the pressure off me bitching at everyone haha

aldousburbank

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 15, 2013, 09:27:06 PM
Stop spying on laundromats and go out and meet a woman. No bounce, no play...
Ding!