• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 10:21:45 PM

zeebo

Quote from: whoozit on March 31, 2016, 03:47:43 PM
Geology puns are schisty.

I kinda thought I was on shaky ground.

scottydawg

Well I've just found out that a new show is being put together to fill Hoagies slot. It's called "Crossdress in the Orient"
With the host being Mizz Trans-Fat, the 300lb drag Queen! ;D
And she will have shows on U.F.O.'s! Yes she will discuss
Unidentified Fooking Objects! :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 31, 2016, 04:05:36 PM
I kinda thought I was on shaky ground.

You were warned!  >:(



trostol

i'm still trying to figure out what loosers are

whoozit

Quote from: trostol on March 31, 2016, 04:33:31 PM
i'm still trying to figure out what loosers are
Don't google it and look at the images!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 31, 2016, 04:31:42 PM
Eroding quickly... 😉

We have a techtonic relationship. Sometimes there's too much friction between us but zeebo always says it's not his fault.  :P

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 31, 2016, 03:53:09 PM
I don't know what it is lately. Not really angry. Just kind of fed up with stupid. Maybe I should go on lurker mode for a few days.

That is what I've been doing for the most part lately.  Of course a lot of that is due to the fact that I am working a lot right now and have no time to engage in conversations.

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2016, 04:34:33 PM
We have a techtonic relationship. Sometimes there's too much friction between us but zeebo always says it's not his fault.  :P

This time I shale extend the olivine branch.

whoozit

Quote from: zeebo on March 31, 2016, 04:49:27 PM
This time I shale extend the olivine branch.
Does the shale have oil in it?  If so, I'd like a couple of quartz.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 31, 2016, 03:53:09 PM
I don't know what it is lately. Not really angry. Just kind of fed up with stupid. Maybe I should go on lurker mode for a few days.
"I know whut yeeewww mean!"

Quote from: ge30542 on March 31, 2016, 03:52:18 PM
Hautex, security bases have been covered. Another lifelong friend of myself, Art and Bobo, is the legendary Las Vegas drag-queen Miss Formica Dinette. She is putting Art in FULL drag, ( can't reveal, for obvious reasons, Arts gown choice, but Formica says, "Art will look FABULOUS"),  we will change cars twice between the airport and Art's compound.  Art will wear a bullet proof brassiere, etc, etc. We've spared no expenses on the security front. We have passwords and a secret handshake. I just hung up the phone, and Art wants to personally thank you Hautex for your concern over his safety. Are you available to join us?
Remind Art not to forget this:   

DanTSX

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on March 30, 2016, 10:35:29 PM
God Damn. Not even fucking close.
Hicks DIED from a weaponized form of pancreatic cancer. Ask his parents, because he died in their house in the same bedroom he had as a kid.
You jerks who try to perpetuate this "Hicks = Alex Jones" myth need to pull the donkey dicks out of your asses and do some real research instead of disrespecting one of the greatest comedians who ever lived...and died for what he knew to be true.
If anything, Alex Jones is the mutant fag love child of Joba The Hut and George Lucas.

Paid disinformation shill ;D

Quote from: zeebo on March 31, 2016, 04:05:36 PM
I kinda thought I was on shaky ground.
Quote
Quote from: whoozit on Today at 05:47:43 PM
Quote
    Geology puns are schisty.

You guys crack me up. I'm in Shear heaven.

Quote from: scottydawg on March 31, 2016, 04:13:43 PM
Well I've just found out that a new show is being put together to fill Hoagies slot. It's called "Crossdress in the Orient"
With the host being Mizz Trans-Fat, the 300lb drag Queen! ;D
And she will have shows on U.F.O.'s! Yes she will discuss
Unidentified Fooking Objects! :o
Awwww SHIT Man !          I've had it with Michelle.    :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 31, 2016, 05:11:37 PM



You guys crack me up. I'm in Shear heaven.

Heaven? It's terminal moraine then?

whoozit

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 31, 2016, 05:14:41 PM
Awwww SHIT Man !          I've had it with Michelle.
How could she do a show with her mouth full of KFC?  I always wondered if she got paid for mentioning fast food restaurants.

Auslandia

I'm really upset about the French onion dip.

K_Dubb

Well.  I did not expect to log in here this afternoon only to be assaulted by some blatant homophones.  Visiting Bellgab is always a rocky experience.  I don't mean that literally, only metamorphically.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 31, 2016, 05:16:33 PM
Heaven? It's terminal moraine then?
I can find no fault with that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on March 31, 2016, 04:54:14 PM
Does the shale have oil in it?  If so, I'd like a couple of quartz.

We really need a barf emoticon at Bellgab!  ;)

Quote from: whoozit on March 31, 2016, 05:16:46 PM
How could she do a show with her mouth full of KFC?  I always wondered if she got paid for mentioning fast food restaurants.
LOL.

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 31, 2016, 05:19:56 PM
Well.  I did not expect to log in here this afternoon only to be assaulted by some blatant homophones.  Visiting Bellgab is always a rocky experience.  I don't mean that literally, only metamorphically.
:)

DanTSX

Quote from: DanTSX on March 30, 2016, 08:59:30 PM
yeah this is a good night to bellgabe

I finally made it to the corner!  Wooooo

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 31, 2016, 05:19:56 PM
Well.  I did not expect to log in here this afternoon only to be assaulted by some blatant homophones.  Visiting Bellgab is always a rocky experience.  I don't mean that literally, only metamorphically.

Scree it from the ridges.


whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 31, 2016, 05:24:33 PM
Scree it from the ridges.
Just when I was starting to take this thread for granite.

Gruntled

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 31, 2016, 05:14:41 PM
Awwww SHIT Man !          I've had it with Michelle.    :P
Perhaps Carrie Fissure?

nbirnes

Quote from: DanTSX on March 31, 2016, 05:23:06 PM
I finally made it to the corner!  Wooooo

And it wasn't even your best quote!

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod