• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

WOTR

Quote from: starramus on November 12, 2019, 06:04:02 AM
How many times has the repair of capitalism been tried?
And how many communist governments have been successful (even after slaughtering anybody intelligent or oppositional?)

*That's what I thought.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 12, 2019, 10:16:44 PM
It's not right either way.  But we are talking about donald trump here, not Billary.  That's another thread.  Do you need help navigating the site?

Here's a short video that explains how the Internet works.  MANDATORY VIEWING

https://imgur.com/gallery/SM3a6BW

I notice you don’t have a lot to say over there or anywhere in terms of being critical of the Clintons or any other corrupt globalist. Nope, just orange man bad. It’s why most here consider you a hypocritical moron.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 13, 2019, 02:42:57 AM
"Trump is now up against the Constitution, but he's not the only thing on trial: So are we the people, as the preamble described us so long ago," said presidential historian Jon Meacham of Vanderbilt University. "Impeachment is a political, not a legal, process, and those with a political stake in this presidency â€" which is to say, his supporters at large and in the House and the Senate â€" need to decide which is more important: the efficacy of checks and balances or the continued reign of a president who seems to take pleasure in flouting those checks and balances."

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-face-limits-power-impeachment-000042392.html

And how is it any different tha when the Clintons, the Bushes or Obama did it?

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2019, 06:59:06 AM
I bet he had a filipino “stepdaughter” too.
Probably several.

pate

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 13, 2019, 12:04:11 AM
You are conflating "residency" and "citizenship."  I didn't renounce my citizenship.

That kind of undermines your point, but it's all opinion anyway.  It seems like a coward's move to post your opinion and then airily wave off any attempts to defend it as not worth your valuable time.  Maybe you should start a blog.  I'm sure an alt-right blog with spelling and grammar like a three year old would have a sizeable audience.  Sell ads.

No conflation.  You are a piss-poor citizen.  You probably down talk the USA while you solicit the ladt-boys.  The money you pay the lady-boy goes into the Philipine economy.  &c.

Wonder if you pay taxes?  Aktually don't care...

pate

Moar evidence of Russian collusion:  Trump did NOTHING when Russia invaded Georgia, South Ossetia, Ctimea & Ukraine.

-p

albrecht

Quote from: pate on November 13, 2019, 10:14:58 AM
Moar evidence of Russian collusion:  Trump did NOTHING when Russia invaded Georgia, South Ossetia, Ctimea & Ukraine.

-p
Yes, I love the Democrat logic. First he is a Russian puppet. Then he is some Ukrainian agent. Meanwhile the Clintons and Bidens make "deals" with both of them that are all above board and totally legit and Obama's DOS says "fuck the EU" and Hillary, when head of the DOS, sends a "reset" button to Russia (though it was misspelled) and Obama pledged to be "more flexible" in a hot-mic moment. But Trump, dammit!! 

Gd5150

But sending 150 billion cash had nothing to do with the Kenyan Barak Hussein Osama Ihatola Millhouse Obama being a puppet of Iran.

pate

I forget, wasn't there some sort of oil/gas pipeline the Russians were trying to build to Iran or the Black Sea or something that tied all this Russia/Syria stuff together?  The timeline on it all could add up to moar Russian collusion evidence...

analog kid

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2019, 10:27:42 AM
Yes, I love the Democrat logic. First he is a Russian puppet. Then he is some Ukrainian agent. Meanwhile the Clintons and Bidens make "deals" with both of them that are all above board and totally legit and Obama's DOS says "fuck the EU" and Hillary, when head of the DOS, sends a "reset" button to Russia (though it was misspelled) and Obama pledged to be "more flexible" in a hot-mic moment. But Trump, dammit!!

But you have Trump and his lawyer admitting to extorting and bribing the Ukraine government for his own political gains, numerous times, on live TV. Not matter how much the GOP wants to lie about it and throw around b-b-but Biden, there's solid proof and Trump is guilty as hell. No POTUS should be allowed to get away with that. No matter how many whataboutisms the right piles up.

Juan

Don’t you remember that the whole reason we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq was because we were building some pipeline for the oil companies? Where is that pipeline?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on November 13, 2019, 02:57:50 PM
But you have Trump and his lawyer admitting to extorting and bribing the Ukraine government for his own political gains, numerous times, on live TV. Not matter how much the GOP wants to lie about it and throw around b-b-but Biden, there's solid proof and Trump is guilty as hell. No POTUS should be allowed to get away with that. No matter how many whataboutisms the right piles up.

Apparently, you think that Obama should’ve been allowed to get away with it. He sent Biden there to pressure them into a quid pro quo and was recorded doing so but when president Trump ask them to investigate that he’s the only guilty one?! Can you actually see why you’re a horrible Alinskyite hypocrite? I doubt it. ::)

Dr. MD MD

I’m actually trying to find coverage of the impeachment hearing on TV right now but all I can find is a press conference with president Trump and Erdogan.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2019, 03:14:04 PM
Apparently, you think that Obama should’ve been allowed to get away with it. He sent Biden there to pressure them into a quid pro quo and was recorded doing so but when president Trump ask them to investigate that he’s the only guilty one?! Can you actually see why you’re a horrible Alinskyite hypocrite? I doubt it. ::)

That's interesting red herring. Demonstrably untrue, but whatever. Again, Trump confessed on live TV, several times. The proof of Trump's guilt is rock solid.

But go on about how Obama did it, smart guy. Maybe with the help of Sasquatch?

Juan

The hearing ended before the Trump press conference.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on November 13, 2019, 03:51:21 PM
That's interesting red herring. Demonstrably untrue, but whatever. Again, Trump confessed on live TV, several times. The proof of Trump's guilt is rock solid.

But go on about how Obama did it, smart guy. Maybe with the help of Sasquatch?

Red herring?! He fucking bragged about it.  ::)

You really are just a fucking horrible liar, aren’t you? :D

https://www.wsj.com/video/opinion-joe-biden-forced-ukraine-to-fire-prosecutor-for-aid-money/C1C51BB8-3988-4070-869F-CAD3CA0E81D8.html

BTW, this links to a video where creepy Joe brags about pressuring the Ukraine into a quid pro quo. President Trump asks them to look into this and he’s guilty of that crime?! Can you see why I’d like to see these people strung up? They’re never going to stop this bullshit until they’re stopped. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on November 13, 2019, 03:57:20 PM
The hearing ended before the Trump press conference.

Really? So, did they impeach him?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: analog kid on November 13, 2019, 02:57:50 PM

Total horse shit.  Mulvaney was simply stating that foreign aid always comes with conditions (one big one is that the money will not be used for corrupt purposes.)  Of course this was deliberately misinterpreted and hyped by the same group of anti-Trump assholes who have been lying to the American people for the past 3 years.   

No one has admitted to extorting or bribing any Ukrainian official except for Joe Biden.  If I'm wrong about that post your evidence or shut the fuck up. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 13, 2019, 04:15:52 PM
Total horse shit.  Mulvaney was simply stating that foreign aid always comes with conditions (one big one is that the money will not be used for corrupt purposes.)  Of course this was deliberately misinterpreted and hyped by the same group of anti-Trump assholes who have been lying to the American people for the past 3 years.   

No one has admitted to extorting or bribing any Ukrainian official except for Joe Biden.  If I'm wrong about that, post your evidence or shut the fuck up.

Umm...yeah...he’s just going to keep saying, “No he didn’t, Trump did.” without any evidence to back that up. It’s pure clown world stuff and it’s why we’re headed for a civil war.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 13, 2019, 04:15:52 PM

No one has admitted to extorting or bribing any Ukrainian official except for Joe Biden.  If I'm wrong about that post your evidence or shut the fuck up.
We have a very specific treaty and law with regard to Ukrainian corruption specifically. Signed under Clinton, I think. No where in it does it say if the person is a Democrat politician, or related to one, there should be no investigation or cooperation in investigating the corruption.  It could be argued that if Trump did NOT allow both governments to look into the corruption it would be a crime or high misdemeanor.

https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf 

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/22/8904   

https://www.congress.gov/treaty-document/106th-congress/16/document-text 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2019, 04:31:40 PM
We have a very specific treaty and law with regard to Ukrainian corruption specifically. Signed under Clinton, I think. No where in it does it say if the person is a Democrat politician, or related to one, there should be no investigation or cooperation in investigating the corruption.  It could be argued that if Trump did NOT allow both governments to look into the corruption it would be a crime or high misdemeanor.

Fucking A+!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2019, 04:31:40 PM

Yes, sir.  And Biden is in violation of Title 5 of the U.S.C., as a minimum.  Everything should begin falling apart for the demonrats with the IG FISA report.  The latest is, it's coming out early next week.  Then Durham is going to start making it very interesting.  The rats will be panicking and ratting each other out.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2019, 05:48:40 PM
I love the "it's real clear, right" ending.  ;D

Jim (Take no Prisoners) Jordan rocks.  He's not a lawyer--he's a wrestling coach.  A grappler's mentality is exactly what is needed to deal with insurrectionists and coup plotters. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 13, 2019, 06:11:24 PM
Jim (Take no Prisoners) Jordan rocks.  He's not a lawyer--he's a wrestling coach.  A grappler's mentality is exactly what is needed to deal with insurrectionists and coup plotters.
And a Buckeye, too.  The dude abides.  Pin the lying, cheating bastards to the mat.