• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

ksm32

Quote from: Spookcat on December 16, 2019, 04:53:50 PM
That's from Cream Heroes.
Cream Heroes? Well they don't come any easier than that, do they.

aldousburbank

Last night I dreamed that I was hanging out with Joe Rogan and Ivanka Trump. ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 18, 2019, 08:25:41 PM
Last night I dreamed that I was hanging out with Joe Rogan and Ivanka Trump. ???

What did you three talk about?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2019, 08:27:30 PM
What did you three talk about?

I think I may have asked Ivanka to marry me. <embarrassed>

pate

I realized how much I miss playing Galaga today...

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on December 19, 2019, 12:26:45 AM
I realized how much I miss playing Galaga today...

-p

Why not still play it?!

Hog

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 18, 2019, 08:25:41 PM
Did the 3 of you smoke a bowl and get into Joe's sensory deprivation chamber?  He's into the DMT as well.

peace
Hog

albrecht

- the bumpers on Rick Simon's Dodge must have weighed a lot and made modifications necessary and hurt mileage.

- I wasn't surprised to hear an ad, but chuckled, when the local wholesale diamond merchant proudly declared "open on Sundays."

albrecht

Weird how many of these accusers, or cohorts, of some people or royals (I I will include the Clintons here) commit suicide or die under odd circumstances.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kevin-spacey-accuser-ari-behn-dead-norwegian-author-was-47-1264953

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 26, 2019, 08:40:52 PM
Been there, done that. The problem is how poverty effects one’s self-esteem. The poor can be self-loathing and often really don’t want to see their own rise above it. In a way they believe in class warfare even more than the middle class and the rich combined. So called progressives want to keep it this way. Their dream is to create a growing army of the angry poor rather than offering them what they really want, which is just to find a way out of poverty and to be able to make their own way and have their own life.

Reading this I still get your punch of the Hobo_elite wamt an Army of themselves...

Funny, but mebbe trutherisms..

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on December 29, 2019, 03:35:22 AM

Reading this I still get your punch of the Hobo_elite wamt an Army of themselves...

Funny, but mebbe trutherisms..

-p

Alcohol does funny things to the brain.

whoozit

Does prostate cancer count as ass cancer and/or dick cancer?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 01, 2020, 07:59:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1ns_U9IbFU
WTF is that hat at the 3 min mark? The guy is wearing a yellow-safety vest but clearly that is not some kind of hardhat? Some odd type of hairnet- due to food service industry/production? And the material under the hat? And the odd cravat, seeming made from same material? And mesh vest? An interesting ensemble to wear at a sauce factory or anywhere. Weird English people.  Maybe some odd EU regulation?

ps: I like Lee&Perrins and always thought it was the anchovy ingredient that is the key reason. And vinegar.

MV/Liberace!

I like your random vids, MD.  Always interesting.

Taaroa

Japanese tv asks the important questions that others don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L85o1JBWmeQ

(press cc for subtitles)