• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Here I handcrafted this MTV commemorative plaque!

Started by Anthonys Art, August 30, 2022, 04:17:50 PM

Anthonys Art

Here I handcrafted this mtv commemorative plaque.

Dr. MD MD

I dunno. Maybe this hobo art will catch on with the elite. 🤔



Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2022, 05:03:32 PMWhat does based even mean anymore when you think Joe Biden is "based?!"

>implying Joe Biden is not based


Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on August 30, 2022, 06:55:11 PM>implying Joe Biden is not based



Well, I guess he was right about that. Resume your faggotry.




Anthonys Art

Quote from: Asuka Langley on August 30, 2022, 10:17:26 PM
You know what's funny? I actually looked up what based means it means: have as the foundation for (something); use as a point from which (something) can develop.

Anthonys Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2022, 07:08:42 PMWell, I guess he was right about that. Resume your faggotry.
What does this have to do with liking Biden? I'm confused?

pate

Quote from: Anthonys Art on August 31, 2022, 05:56:20 AMWhat does this have to do with liking Biden? I'm confused?

Does anyone actually like Brandon?

I am confused.

-p






Fruitdriller

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 31, 2022, 05:41:05 PMphony positivity creepy

That's just because I've out maneuvered you again. Face it, face the facts: I'm a goddam genius, I own not just one but two monster trucks, and I have had sex at least once in my life... and now everybody knows it.

Actual galactic treasure. Gargantuan living space. You don't even need handcuffs. You've won.

And it's all because of you. Come on, give yourself a hand. Don't you feel good about what you've done? God knows I do.


Fruitdriller

Quote from: pate on August 31, 2022, 03:47:31 PMDoes anyone actually like Brandon?

This is an unfair question to pose at this juncture in human civilization, but... as it is extremely funny, I'm going to allow it. Punies just can't even, anyway, and besides if it becomes too much of a problem I'll just offer the system administrator some unsolicited nude photos in exchange for taking the post down.

We're doing well, we got a little wiggle room. See, I am a generous conqueror, blah blah blah blah hey has anybody seen my pants? Shit my two favorite pairs of pants aren't even mine, they were found on the floor of my bedroom. And they fit me perfectly.

Next thing you know, old Jed's gonna be finding a way to turn the water wheel at the Old Mill into a crypto farm. He's going to be a millionaire, why can't I? Oh right, because he worked hard all his life so he deserves to stop, but I on the other hand, oh I've had it easy, and now we're short on hard, physical labor.

Wow, this is really good weed... but I didn't know weed could get that good. Maybe it's just God going insane and fucking with us for one last setup before pulling the rug out from under Anderson's attorneys selling us all into hellspawn?

Well, when you find out, let Mork know before you tell me, cuz I don't care anymore. That's it. I've had it with this place. Also: Robin Williams was murdered. Oops spoilers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on August 31, 2022, 05:45:35 PMTurn that frown upside down(^ω^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW28YKqdxe0

I'm not frowning and there's already a forum for people who live by the creedo: Just always be nice no matter what. It's called Ellgab.


pate

Quote from: Anthonys Art on August 31, 2022, 05:13:58 PMMe I do!

Ah, the left side of the Bell Curve and their heroes.



There is something to be said for "idiot loyalty," I mean loyalty is good, right?

-p


Laser

Quote from: Fruitdriller on August 31, 2022, 05:43:49 PMThat's just because I've out maneuvered you again. Face it, face the facts: I'm a goddam genius, I own not just one but two monster trucks, and I have had sex at least once in my life... and now everybody knows it.

Actual galactic treasure. Gargantuan living space. You don't even need handcuffs. You've won.

And it's all because of you. Come on, give yourself a hand. Don't you feel good about what you've done? God knows I do.

Now don't get carried away with those babies.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/03/im-in-a-relationship-with-my-red-chevy-heres-how-i-have-sex-with-the-car/

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod