• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

K. Dubb isn't gay

Started by AZZERAE, June 08, 2020, 12:23:29 PM

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 08:08:47 PM
It is all Walks's fault.  In case you hadn't noticed, I put out 45 minutes of provocative discussion on Swedish holiday traditions and does anybody want to talk about that, debate the particulars, challenge some of the outlandish claims I made, offer their own insights?  NoooOOOOOooooo it is all butt sex, all the time.  Fine, play me a tune and I know how to dance, losers.

Well "all" is a bit strong I think. I needed help and certainly got it. As a consolation, check out the Aviation thread. We've got ourselves a Happening!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 08:05:39 PM
I found three more bags of Peet's Holiday Blend!  Capitalist, socialist, blah blah blah, you are like a dripping faucet.

My faucet only drips truth, my poser friend.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 08:08:47 PM
It is all Walks's fault. In case you hadn't noticed, I put out 45 minutes of provocative discussion on Swedish holiday traditions and does anybody want to talk about that, debate the particulars, challenge some of the outlandish claims I made, offer their own insights?  NoooOOOOOooooo it is all butt sex, all the time.  Fine, play me a tune and I know how to dance, losers.

Don't practice your craft with the intent of garnering any interest or feedback. Do it coz you love it. When did you become "about the numbers," anyway?

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 08:15:42 PM
Yes he is red and green and very festive-looking!  Thank you ever so much, that gets me to NINE come on doc!

Wasn't me that got you to nine, Mr. Veep.  I have just started the replay after digging back a few pages.  You need an Executive Producer that does stuff like this:

K_Dubb's Panspermia Too Podcast eXXXtravagzzA <clik hear to list-shun>


    In this episode, K_Dubb discusses how to make "voiceover dough" and then walks us through the arduous process of making Fondant in the medeval style using an authentic
    recipe.  All while interspersing spicy details about histrionical deets regarding sacred masculinity.
     
              !  Warning there is a pirate version of this podcast with musical accompaniment that should NOT be played in the presence of minors.

[url=https://vocaroo.com/16xXJeTTuTAh]K_Dubb's Pan[i]sperm[/i]ia Too Podcast eXXXtravagzzA <clik hear to list-shun>[/url]
[attachment=1,msg1449788]

Due to video limitations, above is a picture of the finished "Cristmas Kook Key" that K-Dubb makes during the podcast.

-Executive Producer, Panspermia Too


K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 22, 2020, 09:31:55 PM
Don't practice your craft with the intent of garnering any interest or feedback. Do it coz you love it. When did you become "about the numbers," anyway?

You are right, bunny.  I'm afraid that, after WOTR said all those nice things about how I could be a host on CBC Radio Two, covering the lower mainland and living in one of those sweet glass-and-steel condos on Davie St. in Vancooooover where I get paid to pump and blow on wheezy old squeezeboxes and prattle away on whatever idiocy enters my foolish little head, I felt my hitherto-modest ego swell into a protuberance and got carried away with the whole thing.  Thank you for bringing me back to earth.

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on December 22, 2020, 09:55:29 PM
Wasn't me that got you to nine, Mr. Veep.  I have just started the replay after digging back a few pages.  You need an Executive Producer that does stuff like this:

K_Dubb's Panspermia Too Podcast eXXXtravagzzA <clik hear to list-shun>


    In this episode, K_Dubb discusses how to make "voiceover dough" and then walks us through the arduous process of making Fondant in the medeval style using an authentic
    recipe.  All while interspersing spicy details about histrionical deets regarding sacred masculinity.
     
              !  Warning there is a pirate version of this podcast with musical accompaniment that should NOT be played in the presence of minors.

[url=https://vocaroo.com/16xXJeTTuTAh]K_Dubb's Pan[i]sperm[/i]ia Too Podcast eXXXtravagzzA <clik hear to list-shun>[/url]
[attachment=1,msg1449788]

Due to video limitations, above is a picture of the finished "Cristmas Kook Key" that K-Dubb makes during the podcast.

-Executive Producer, Panspermia Too

Thank-you, sir; I have shamefully neglected the production aspect of the podcast and you are kind to "step to the plate" on my behalf.  I can see that, if I want to make that sweet voiceover dough like a certain smoking hot and wonderfully sacred, masculine, and kind impregnable meat fortress in Versace sunglasses, I will need to devote some attention to it. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 10:24:19 PM
I'm afraid that, after WOTR said all those nice things about how I could be a host on CBC Radio Two, covering the lower mainland and living in one of those sweet glass-and-steel condos on Davie St. in Vancooooover where I get paid to pump and blow on wheezy old squeezeboxes and prattle away on whatever idiocy enters my foolish little head, I felt my hitherto-modest ego swell into a protuberance and got carried away with the whole thing. Thank you for bringing me back to earth.

No, no-- you are all those things. I forsee you going on to do great things, and I wish to play some part in springboarding you to "a new level" of notoriety.

Now, few know this, but Jack's bald head serves as a crystal ball of sorts, and one can scry many a future occurance with the help of an already intuitive, clairvoyant, conscious body.

https://youtu.be/StOsxMIOfCs

P.S. I LOVE gays.


WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 10:24:19 PM
You are right, bunny.  I'm afraid that, after WOTR said all those nice things about how I could be a host on CBC Radio Two, covering the lower mainland and living in one of those sweet glass-and-steel condos on Davie St. in Vancooooover where I get paid to pump and blow on wheezy old squeezeboxes and prattle away on whatever idiocy enters my foolish little head, I felt my hitherto-modest ego swell into a protuberance and got carried away with the whole thing.  Thank you for bringing me back to earth.
I stand by what I said. I've given it more thought, and if you are not presently doing audio books- you should be. Myke might be good for voice over "come on down to sleazy P. Martini's used car lot, where we have CRAZY deals!" But you have a smooth voice with just the right cadence for actual podcast work or reading a book.

I would have wished you a happy winter solstice- but I heard somewhere that is verboten.  ;)


K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on December 22, 2020, 10:52:47 PM
I stand by what I said. I've given it more thought, and if you are not presently doing audio books- you should be. Myke might be good for voice over "come on down to sleazy P. Martini's used car lot, where we have CRAZY deals!" But you have a smooth voice with just the right cadence for actual podcast work or reading a book.

I would have wished you a happy winter solstice- but I heard somewhere that is verboten.  ;)

That is the sweetest thing!  I can't believe people actually get paid to do that.  Ok back in the saddle -- come on TEN LISTENERS!!!

And God jul to you up there.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on December 22, 2020, 10:52:47 PM...But you have a smooth voice with just the right cadence...
Finally, all those years of pickup lines under the disco ball could payoff!

https://youtu.be/lgAmno8icDM


K_Dubb

Bless you, anonymous listener!  Merry Christmas

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 23, 2020, 11:21:24 AM
Bless you, anonymous listener!  Merry Christmas

Secret Santa?



Nautical Shore.

-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on December 23, 2020, 11:38:33 AM
Secret Santa?



Nautical Shore.

-p

Hahaha he just couldn't help himself, the little shit.  You can't bang on about politics forever; it's Christmas!


Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 23, 2020, 12:02:59 PM
Hahaha he just couldn't help himself, the little shit.  You can't bang on about politics forever; it's Christmas!

It wasn’t me. I’m not interested in proving to the world how edgy and non-conformist I am by listening to you prattle on about paganism at Christmas time. There are better things to do. ;)

Innerreach

I heard a rumor that K_Dubb is gay.





K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 23, 2020, 12:06:03 PM
It wasn’t me. I’m not interested in proving to the world how edgy and non-conformist I am by listening to you prattle on about paganism at Christmas time. There are better things to do. ;)

Right, like chasing baby squids who think they are krakens.

Innerreach

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 23, 2020, 02:32:10 PMThat is gross I don't like strangers!  Fuck parties are for losers who can't find a nice guy who likes them.

Yeah, Asuka! What the fuck were you thinking?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Innerreach on December 23, 2020, 01:51:43 PM
I heard a rumor that K_Dubb is gay.



I also smoke jackknife plug whooeee that stuff will put you under!  Better taken after a big meal.

Innerreach

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 23, 2020, 02:36:05 PMI also smoke jackknife plug whooeee that stuff will put you under!  Better taken after a big meal.

Another one for the lists.


Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 23, 2020, 02:33:37 PM
Right, like chasing baby squids who think they are krakens.

Still sounds more Christmasy than what you’re offering.





Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod