Author Azzerae's World  (Read 6732 times)

Azzerae's World
« Reply #300 on: December 06, 2019, 03:55:38 PM »

Why do you have so many transparent PNGs of laughing black men? Is this like a fetish thing?

Azzerae's World
« Reply #301 on: December 06, 2019, 04:00:19 PM »
Why do you have so many transparent PNGs of laughing black men? Is this like a fetish thing?

Datz racizt

Azzerae's World
« Reply #302 on: December 06, 2019, 10:47:51 PM »
These are actually pretty good. Did you have any formal training or a background in broadcasting or is it just a hobby?

Its a hobby.

VC

Azzerae's World aka Doxxing Bellgab and Threatening Murder at BG Member(s)
« Reply #303 on: December 06, 2019, 11:43:11 PM »
Its a hobby.

Azzerae's hobby is threatening and doxing BG members on his podcasts and at his forum. For starters today:

Azzerae Doxxes Brig & Threatens Murder in Episode 31 released 12-6-19.mp3

Azzerae Threatens Brig Again in Recent Podcast.mp3

VC

Azzerae's World
« Reply #304 on: December 07, 2019, 12:19:31 AM »
73yo rratsmounting001 Bwahahahaha!

Another Sock Puppet that harasses multiple BG members for years on end.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #305 on: December 07, 2019, 01:20:32 PM »
Azzerae's hobby is threatening and doxing BG members on his podcasts and at his forum. For starters today:

Azzerae Doxxes Brig & Threatens Murder in Episode 31 released 12-6-19.mp3

Azzerae Threatens Brig Again in Recent Podcast.mp3

Here's a question. And keep in mind, its rhetorical. But that will matter not ... You can never help yourself.

If doxxing is SO BAD, why on God's green earth would you redistribute sound clips that include the very content that contains it?

I'll tell you why. Because you want to engage in said behaviour, immerse yourself in it ... Participate in such things, even. And you want to frame it like its others who are doing so.

You are such a fucking dolt. Its remarkable, really.

VC

Azzerae's World Doxxing BG Members w/Hatred Tantrums Threatening Violence!
« Reply #306 on: December 07, 2019, 02:08:24 PM »
Here's a question. And keep in mind, its rhetorical. But that will matter not ... You can never help yourself.

If doxxing is SO BAD, why on God's green earth would you redistribute sound clips that include the very content that contains it?

I'll tell you why. Because you want to engage in said behaviour, immerse yourself in it ... Participate in such things, even. And you want to frame it like its others who are doing so.

You are such a fucking dolt. Its remarkable, really.

No. I'm not doxxing Brig. You do. Multiple times. I would have silenced your dox in this audio, BUT you did NOT pronounce "the dox" correctly. Bwahahahaha! :D

Also, truth is, I would have actually silenced your mispronunciation too, but I did not have time to learn how to use this feature in the software. I do now.

The point IS... YOU and Metron and your forum sock puppets and a some other forum haters are doxxing multiple BG members. YOU, Azzarae, are in violation of the Terms of Service here at BG constantly and repeatedly.

VC

Azzerae's World Azzerae Admits Beating-up Cripple & Dies! Flees Indonesia!
« Reply #307 on: December 07, 2019, 06:52:15 PM »
He goes from apologizing profusely for his behavior to almost in the same breath uttering his death threats and nonsense again. There is no hope for this douche. People who indulge in this much violent fantasy usually end up acting on it eventually.

This audio proves that what you're saying is all too real. Azzarae has just recently posted in Episode 25 Effigy Part 1 that he beat-up and killed, just recently, a cripple that died in the hospital. Azzarae admits to fleeing Indonesia for his own alleged crime of killing someone.  >:(

WTF?!!!

Here is his own admission:

Azzerae Admits to Beating-up & Killing Someone Just Recently & Fleeing his Crime.mp3

Bye Bye Azzerae!

Original Audio Link is here: https://voca.ro/6Eejo5SANgj

Go to 13:30 mark for AzzKiller's admission

Azzerae's World
« Reply #308 on: December 07, 2019, 08:57:44 PM »
I fink VC makes good reports.

#IAmNotWrong

VC

Azzerae's World Browned Shreddie
« Reply #309 on: December 07, 2019, 11:50:40 PM »
Black South African sugar daddy Forest Dweller muzzled half man Azz from posting here and in few days Azz will get blacked, (again).
Power of money, lol.

I'm already getting a bad whiff of Curry and a combination of body odor.

AzzStab + K_Dubb = Shreddie aka FTS/SV

At least they have their "browned" Paki on demand. Azz claims he was blacked in Cali, when he met Metron and barbecued his green card and vegan mind. Azz is all in for his commie GF Tootsie Wootsie though, now, and seems to be groveling for the Groyper and becoming Anthony 2.0 in drag hiding-out behind his constant death threats and Vegan hate dysmorphia drawing make-up and painted nails as a Metron loving doxxer.

What a gender bender with zero manhood and grey hairs flying through his window...

Azzerae's World
« Reply #310 on: December 08, 2019, 12:02:10 AM »
AzzStab + K_Dubb = Shreddie aka FTS/SV

YES!

I really want to be K_Stabb that would just make my day.

VC

Azzerae's World AzzStab is Getting Married Soon to sh-it's alter? K jealous?
« Reply #311 on: December 08, 2019, 12:43:10 AM »
I really want to be K_Stabb that would just make my day.

Nuptials? AzzStabb claims to be getting married soon. Congrats! :D

Azzerae's World AzzStab is Getting Married Soon to sh-it's alter? K jealous?
« Reply #312 on: December 08, 2019, 01:17:59 AM »
Nuptials? AzzStabb claims to be getting married soon. Congrats! :D

Oh heavens no I just thought it was a cool name!  They seem like a lovely couple and I will send them off with my best wishes with perhaps only a single wistful tear which I shall daub discreetly with a hankie of dove-gray silk.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #313 on: December 08, 2019, 01:48:39 AM »
I've been checking out your stuff AZZERAE.

I am extremely impressed.

I see a lot of potential in you. You definitely have that "IT" factor.

Keep it up bro. You are 100 times better than most podcasts.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #314 on: December 08, 2019, 01:55:30 AM »
That thing about Brig being in the bathtub and the toaster...and not wanting to go through with it because of not wanting to see her naked bwahahahah

Funniest thing I have heard all year. I love you Brig but I am sorry, that is comedy gold.

I don't condone threats or violence but I am assuming this is tongue and cheek bellgab stuff so while I don't encourage it, I have to say it is genius.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #315 on: December 08, 2019, 03:07:21 AM »
This audio proves that what you're saying is all too real. Azzarae has just recently posted in Episode 25 Effigy Part 1 that he beat-up and killed, just recently, a cripple that died in the hospital. Azzarae admits to fleeing Indonesia for his own alleged crime of killing someone.

It is. So tread carefully, as you're on thin ice at this juncture.

VC

Azzerae's World Father OJ aka Chocolate Coated Jackboot
« Reply #316 on: December 08, 2019, 03:32:49 AM »
These are actually pretty good. Did you have any formal training or a background in broadcasting or is it just a hobby?

Hey! It's Father OJ from AzzStab. :D

Is it any weirder than the typical American beach? A bunch of unsightly whales flopping about in the surf sweating hamburger grease.

Hopefully the superior string vest/knotted hanky/engorged on bean-on-toast look will make it's way to the colonies

Father OJ Busted

* Father OJ.png (44.12 kB)

;D

Azzerae's World
« Reply #317 on: December 08, 2019, 09:02:04 AM »
That thing about Brig being in the bathtub and the toaster...and not wanting to go through with it because of not wanting to see her naked bwahahahah

Funniest thing I have heard all year. I love you Brig but I am sorry, that is comedy gold.

I don't condone threats or violence but I am assuming this is tongue and cheek bellgab stuff so while I don't encourage it, I have to say it is genius.

Do you know what happens when you assume, Daniel?

Iíve changed my mind about you. Youíre an idiot and myke was right to dump you from his show.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #318 on: December 08, 2019, 03:57:44 PM »
Do you know what happens when you assume, Daniel?

Iíve changed my mind about you. Youíre an idiot and myke was right to dump you from his show.

Myke and I are cool now and you are just a forum drama addicted hysterical queen, hating on a young kid with talent due to jealous envy.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #319 on: December 08, 2019, 08:12:20 PM »
Myke and I are cool now and you are just a forum drama addicted hysterical queen, hating on a young kid with talent due to jealous envy.

And you are a talentless hack incapable of making that judgement.

VC

Azzerae's World AzzStab Reafirms He Beat-up & Killed a Cripple in Indonesia
« Reply #320 on: December 08, 2019, 08:32:49 PM »
It is. So tread carefully, as you're on thin ice at this juncture.

I take-it that this is your continuing admission, with another threat towards me, that you really did beat-up someone, a cripple, as you said, that later died in a hospital while you were in Indonesia?

Come-on PUNK. Boo!

Azzerae's World
« Reply #321 on: December 09, 2019, 03:07:33 AM »
strike 3

VC

Azzerae's World Azz Playing Softball as a Killer or Anthony 2.0 want-to-be
« Reply #322 on: December 09, 2019, 03:40:21 AM »
strike 3

I'm not playing baseball with you s-he. Answer my question directly, or ignore it as a coward and a liar and troll. As you suggest we do, to call you on it, don't make excuses for your mental illness either. Are you just a virtual PUNK then, otherwise someone really died that you beat-up.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #323 on: December 09, 2019, 04:54:37 AM »

Azzerae's World
« Reply #324 on: December 09, 2019, 05:01:23 AM »
Fuckin' ace, bruh.

Fun fact: I recently purchased sunglasses that look identical to the ones Stevie Wonder is wearing in this video.

VC

Azzerae's World LOL... ZaZa gave Azzerae the Best Advice
« Reply #325 on: December 09, 2019, 10:01:41 PM »
ZaZa wrote to Azzerae:

But what started to happen in your EPISODE #6 and #7 is absolute abortion.
You started to talk s o_ _ _s l o w_ _ _ and you lost your diction,
[with your strong accent you must pay attention that your diction is very solid, not mushy].
The volume levels between spoken word and music were too big, and it was irritating.
There was need to turn the volume down during songs playing, and up again when you started to talk.

Now WTF is this reading of posts and commenting on them, how boring is that.
OK if there was a special one or two posts that needed to be commented on, but whole freaking podcasts you are reading posts to us that we already read.
WHAT??... Are you trying to compete with boring turd Gropyper reading chat posts for two freaking hours.
Stop this shit, and talk about something different, introduce your listeners to something new, give some new twist to things.
And if you are going to read posts read them clearly, not some mumbling under your nose that nobody can understand what you are reading.

I honestly in EPISODE #6 and #7, I had to skip every few minutes, I could not stomach that boring shit.
I don't know what happened.. but if you are going to make podcasts like those #6 & #7 then you are not going to get much attention.
And what's this several parts to each EPISODE now.
Do one EPISODE and be done with it, /don't make listeners to start clicking several times in order to listen to your whole EPISODE/.

As to the music, don't cut it out completely.
I liked the music in first 4 EPISODES, (tho some songs were not my cup of tea)
I wouldn't cut music out completely as suggested by that English eunuch Shredni.
I would do >audio theater of the mind<, and have quiet music playing in the background.
Mix the songs or the sound effects as you wish but have something always playing in the background.
Experiment with the volume levels of course.
Maybe find and listen to some old radio shows and learn from those shows,
music and sound effects in the background add extra dimension when delivering spoken word.
....AND talk faster /not too fast of course, find a balance/, you started to talk tooo slllooowww and hard to understand.
Be confident, behind the mike,.. you must be Alpha male behind the mike to catch listeners attention.
If you talk and behave like Beta male behind the mike like Richard Groyper is in his youtube shit videos, then you will be just another boring monotonous-dull Richard Gropyper.

Lastly,...by giving back Metron Admin powers you will be making huge mistake.
Reason is that Metron is not trusted by many people on Bellgab and Ellgab.
Remember when VC posted few times on Bellgab that Metron will be messing up with peoples IP addresses
and VC warned Bellgabbers not to register on AzzGab because of that, because of Metron.
And VC was correct. Metron did that with my IP address, tho I'm glad that I'm using VPN so it doesn't affect me but the optics
that Metron has access to IPs is very bad if you like to attract more members.
I understand that Metron is your great [internet] friend.. but have principles of having full control of things that might "go South"
and Metron already "went South" when comes to trust.

...and now AZZERAE as you did it once already you can do it again and tell me to FUCK OFF.
I don't really care. I shared honest truth with you.

My comment is: You wear Metron's panties and his ass-wipes are destroying your forum, especially, since he has you insanely doxxing BG members under the guise of your biggest lie of all "free speech". Pathetic!

LOL... You banned ZaZa and not Metron! Then you doxxed ZaZa too! Bwahahaha! :D

Father OJ aka Chocolate Coated Jackboot helps to dox BG members too!

Freedom?! Metron Rules! Metron's favorite emoji applies here:   ::)

AND, on another subject, you are really stupid if you don't know whom took the domain name you wanted. Like Duhhh! Hint, hint, it was NOT MV/Liberace! you dunce.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #326 on: December 10, 2019, 08:44:28 AM »
Episode #32

Hologlyph

Verse I

Verse II

Verse III

VC

Azzerae's World Another Circle of Friends (TM) Advertisement aka Death Wish
« Reply #327 on: December 10, 2019, 08:25:03 PM »
Episode #32

Hologlyph

Verse I

Verse II

Verse III

Another Circle of Friends (TM) advertisement:

This AzzStab coward hides his other hatred link from his post just above today. He left off a special Intro link to his new song dedicated to Brig sung in his own voice, and AssCan also put a link to his "death wish" song on AzzStab's Home Page too. Note its prominence copycatting Bellgab's best quotes! HannibalAssEater didn't even give BG a shout-out except to Azz'say: "The only good Brig is a dead Brig"

* Hating Brig 1.png (88.59 kB)

Previous month, Azz the Hannibal Cannibal, wants Brig on his dinner menu:

You must be really hard-up and serious considering all the Vegan hate meat eater images you post too. You a Dysmorphic Vegan Queen is that's you:

* Azz Avatar.png (43.24 kB)

#CircleOfFriends

« Reply #328 on: December 12, 2019, 09:04:16 PM »

Azz the Hannibal Cannibal, wants Brig on his dinner menu:

Apparently you just don't understand the Azzgab Culture....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BleDVJOSCM

VC

« Reply #329 on: December 12, 2019, 09:21:08 PM »
Apparently you just don't understand the Azzgab Culture....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BleDVJOSCM

That's almost a direct quote, so he gets it: "I will cut off your head if you keep talking so much."

I'll see if I can find it. ;)

Maybe Shreddie SV/FtS does:

I think Chocolate Coated Jackboot aka Father OJ should have applied this idea to AzzStab:

:D