Author Azzerae's World  (Read 6734 times)

Azzerae's World
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2019, 06:44:44 PM »
Ooooh those are fighting words, Decon!  Shall we take our shirts off and wrestle?

Only if there is a baby oil involved.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2019, 06:49:52 PM »
Thread appraoching 100% pure faggotry.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2019, 06:52:26 PM »

Well you know that's the general theme of this entire thread.

MV

Azzerae's World
« Reply #153 on: December 03, 2019, 07:05:03 PM »

Well you know that's the general theme of this entire thread.

Azz is known to be half a man. Always on the bottom. heh heh

Azzerae's World
« Reply #154 on: December 03, 2019, 07:44:49 PM »
Azz is known to be half a man. Always on the bottom. heh heh

Hah! Amen.

VC

Azzerae's World
« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2019, 07:52:46 PM »
Okay, this guy is deadly.  After listening to 3 minutes and 32 seconds of him I couldn't feel my feet.

Jasun's YT Channel is complete shit. He is worthless and pathetic doing monologues too.

Jasun does do some outstanding podcast INTERVIEWS with other authors or persons of interest, BUT it is NOT an entertainment podcast. He does pick some eclectic music at times.

If you've seen a UFO, or know of Strieber, then this is an interesting talk about encountering a UFO and its aftereffects from one individual's POV. But this is NOT Jasun's main podcast(s) about Strieber.

https://auticulture.com/the-liminalist-209-david-moore/

Download link:

https://media.blubrry.com/liminalist/s/boxes.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/wp-content/uploads/DavidMoore.mp3

Yeah, most of Jasun's content is intellectually oriented with a long discussion format, so it's not easy listening or meant to entertain. I have mentioned him here because of his book about Strieber, AND how it could help Azz with his mental illness and OCD over Strieber's ideas, etc.

His website/blog is long format posts with a lot of digital artwork too. I've enjoyed many of Jasun's blog posts, but it is not a forum for posting like BG is.

AZZCAST (pronounced ass kissed) NEW SHOW
« Reply #156 on: December 03, 2019, 07:54:52 PM »
My goodness.  This show is a beacon of Light, Love and Positivity.  ::)

Would that be a double-ended candle or a rotisserie candle?

Just curious.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #157 on: December 03, 2019, 07:58:49 PM »

Relax, doc.  My affection for Mr. Decon is purely chaste as we are separated by 1300 miles and I won't be able to be there any before tomorrow night.

AZZCAST (pronounced ass kissed) NO SHOW
« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2019, 08:07:32 PM »
Hold on a second... K_Diubb is not 100% straight? That settles it. PUT A SHIRT ON, damn it! I suddenly find myself uncomfortable (and slightly turned on) looking at your avatar.   

I will even lend you my newly acquired sweater.  :P

Ediot: Welcome back, Azz...

Are the sweaters really soft and sturdy? I've never had a Norwegian sweater.

« Reply #159 on: December 03, 2019, 08:11:36 PM »
Your customary penetration has failed you on this point, VC.  Azz is a being of another plane quite above fleshly concerns, even prudish by his own admission.  The only predator, I'm afraid, is me, and the only one I have eyes for is that magnificent iron-bound son of the glorious Khan, Zaza.

Azz set the whole thing up as a kindness to me in order to lure him in, which he answered like the call of a rutting yak.  For a few glorious weeks we were together writing poetry to each other while he fed me on achingly tender raw meat cured under his saddle during a hard day's ride in the manner of the steppe nomad, and held me in those sinewy arms that draw the compound double-recurved horn bow with ease.  But soon the banners of the Yongle emperor appeared on the horizon and, after bidding me a gruff farewell in the brutal love-language I like the best, he was off across the Gobi as fast as his yaks could move.  Azz banned him for my protection since toward the end I displayed an unhealthy tendency to hyperventilate in his presence.

I still circle the skies over the Altai with eyes like the great golden eagles he launches from his wrist and, one day, accompanied by the cloud of dust and dung churned up by his mighty herd, he will return to me.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #160 on: December 03, 2019, 08:14:54 PM »
Relax, doc.  My affection for Mr. Decon is purely chaste as we are separated by 1300 miles and I won't be able to be there any before tomorrow night.

I'm not at all shocked to read this, I had long suspected you had been enchanted by my euphonious way of speaking.

« Reply #161 on: December 03, 2019, 08:17:45 PM »

It depends on what kind of wool they're made of and whether they're machine- or hand-knit.  Hand-knit ones are sturdy but the machine-knit ones from Dale and Skjaeveland do that thing where they stretch in all directions and have to be tight in order to be comfortable.  Most people who aren't used to wearing wool think they itch like hell and are too warm to be comfortable but if you've worn wool all your life it's no problem.

If you want soft and sturdy, try a real Icelandic lopapeysa with rough, undyed wool with the guard hairs left in.  After the first wash it will feel like angora but much warmer -- nothing else like it.  They are usually round yoke and the arm holes are a little droopy but if you get one that fits perfectly you will look great and nobody will be able to keep their hands off you.

MV

« Reply #162 on: December 03, 2019, 08:17:55 PM »

yes they are, they are made from Norwegian Forest cats fur

Azzerae's World
« Reply #163 on: December 03, 2019, 08:25:14 PM »
I'm not at all shocked to read this, I had long suspected you had been enchanted by my euphonious way of speaking.

Oh I am smitten.  You're like a male Delilah.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #164 on: December 03, 2019, 08:29:27 PM »

AZZCAST (pronounced ass kissed) NEW SHOW
« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2019, 08:37:31 PM »
Would that be a double-ended candle or a rotisserie candle?

Just curious.

Yes.  :)

Azzerae's World
« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2019, 09:01:04 PM »

You guys should just call Joe Bidenís Strokeline. Thereís all kinds of hot talk about rubbing creepy senior citizens legs and kids jumping in laps there. Give it a try and call tonight. ;)

MV

Azzerae's World
« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2019, 09:07:01 PM »
Apparently Azz has a new sugar daddy in South Africa on the West coast, his best "friend" Forest Dweller. Azz is moving in with him on Dec 11th.
Sugar daddy Forest Dweller, lol imagine the smell.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2019, 09:57:22 PM »
I think we broke doc's mind.  What are you gibbering about here?

« Reply #169 on: December 03, 2019, 09:58:05 PM »

At least someone appreciates half-assed tawdry slash fiction around here!

VC

« Reply #170 on: December 03, 2019, 10:04:00 PM »
At least someone appreciates half-assed tawdry slash fiction around here!

It's possible I might appreciate it if you knowingly wrote that knowing whom AssStab thinks ZaZa is. :D

Bwahahaha!

Azzerae's World
« Reply #171 on: December 03, 2019, 11:18:59 PM »
You guys should just call Joe Bidenís Strokeline. Thereís all kinds of hot talk about rubbing creepy senior citizens legs and kids jumping in laps there. Give it a try and call tonight. ;)

Azzerae's World
« Reply #172 on: December 03, 2019, 11:22:52 PM »
Apparently Azz has a new sugar daddy in South Africa on the West coast, his best "friend" Forest Dweller. Azz is moving in with him on Dec 11th.
Sugar daddy Forest Dweller, lol imagine the smell.

I'm already getting a bad whiff of Curry and a combination of body odor.

« Reply #173 on: December 03, 2019, 11:34:43 PM »
It's possible I might appreciate it if you knowingly wrote that knowing whom AssStab thinks ZaZa is. :D

Bwahahaha!

Of course I did, you nitwit.  You may gather I don't necessarily share his conclusion but it does not matter:  though I sense my beloved is nigh I shall never, ever betray him to the forces of the emperor Li Chi; nay, though my nails are extracted one by one and I am put to the wheel and broken with rods.

It really was horrible -- "glorious" repeated within two lines, yaks in the desert, sheesh.  I'm sorry, guys.

MV

Azzerae's World
« Reply #174 on: December 04, 2019, 01:40:27 AM »
Black South African sugar daddy Forest Dweller muzzled half man Azz from posting here and in few days Azz will get blacked, (again).
Power of money, lol.

MV

Azzerae's World
« Reply #175 on: December 04, 2019, 05:13:56 AM »
While I consider my Vocaroo clips open source (within reason), I would discourage you from re-posting my artwork. It is not yours, and you do not have written permission from me to use it.

Please see the attached document - below - for further warning/consideration.

Regards,

Azzerae

P.S. I will be placing a copyright notice on all future artworks. Should you choose to continue to republish my artworks, I will escalate this to further legal action.

heh heh, and since you are dirt poor who is going to pay the lawyers fees, your black South African sugar daddy Forest Dweller?

Azzerae's World
« Reply #176 on: December 04, 2019, 05:15:22 AM »
LO-FI

The Devil's Dossier

FUCKNOSE

REDEEMER

While I consider my Vocaroo clips open source (within reason), I would discourage you from re-posting my artwork. It is not yours, and you do not have written permission from me to use it.

Please see the attached document - below - for further warning/consideration.

Regards,

Azzerae

P.S. I will be placing a copyright notice on all future artworks. Should you choose to continue to republish my artworks, I will escalate this to further legal action.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #177 on: December 04, 2019, 05:17:53 AM »
P.P.S. To whom it may concern: oh, I have a lawyer alright.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #178 on: December 04, 2019, 05:25:38 AM »
brig, I think itís time for your Iím so scared meme. ;)

Azzerae's World
« Reply #179 on: December 04, 2019, 05:40:25 AM »
brig, I think itís time for your Iím so scared meme.

Yeah, for you.

Because youíre too much of a pussy to call in to the GabCast.