• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ya Ever Piss In The Laundry Sink?

Started by ksm32, April 06, 2019, 08:10:18 PM

Jojo

Quote from: Hog on May 17, 2019, 01:48:14 PM
I peed on an ex-girlfriends leg in the shower once.  I was surprised about how angry she became.  I mean, it's just pee, and rinses right off.

If you really are into "water-play" then get a hold of some Jardiance(empagliflozin), Jardiance and Invokana are both in the same class of medications: sodium-glucose co-transporter (SGLT2) inhibitors. They work in the same way to treat type 2 diabetes.  It makes your pee sweet as it prevents sugar resorption in the proximal tubules of the kidney. Instead of being reabsorbed, the glucose stays in the urine and escapes the kidney into the bladder.  I have a physicians appt. every 3 months where I get a urinalysis and blood draw done as I am a human living with diabetes.  You shouldn't be able to detect sugar in human urine in a healthy human.  The scale for detecting sugar in urine up here is from 0-28.
Now that I am taking Jardiance, 10mg/day I peg the urine glucose reader at 28 units.
These drugs are a god send for type 2 diabetes sufferers and have appiications for the obese..

peace
Hog
No doctor will tell you, but a little liquified food-grade (not swimming pool cleaner) diatomaceous earth is a pancreas support.  Can start with 1tsp in 4 oz water and work your way up over 2 weeks to 1Tb in 8oz water daily.  I found out by accident, when I used it for something else.  I noticed my blood sugar stayed better.  So, that convinced me.  It has to be in water; otherwise it is very harmful, just like many fine powders would be harmful if taken solid.  Can cause intestinal blockage.  But, it's good for health when stirred as a weak water solution.

As far as peeing on someone, how could she not be offended?  Outside of humiliation scenes or S/M, I doubt any woman ever wants to be peed on.  It's treating her like worse than garbage.  Not you personally, but how could some of the males here not intuit that?