• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on February 10, 2019, 12:31:15 AM
While I do recognize the implicit query here--I don't do freaks, sorry.
Hey!  It was a joke.  I was just trying to cheer you up. ;)

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 10, 2019, 02:49:32 AM
Hey!  It was a joke.  I was just trying to cheer you up. ;)

That's very kind of you.  He's had some awful setbacks tonight.  It's going to take some time for him to put them out of his mind and resume with his paranoid delusion.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 03:18:44 AM
That's very kind of you.  He's had some awful setbacks tonight.  It's going to take some time for him to put them out of his mind and resume with his paranoid delusion.

starrmtn001

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 03:18:44 AM
We've all had our bad days.  I know I have.  I'm sure you have too.  Can we just kick the negative stuff out the door and just have some fun? ;)

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 10, 2019, 04:52:56 AM
We've all had our bad days.  I know I have.  I'm sure you have too.  Can we just kick the negative stuff out the door and just have some fun? ;)

Still would not bang.

starrmtn001

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 05:28:14 AM
Still would not bang.
Ya don't have to bang him.  Just maybe swing by Subway on the way to miniature golf, a theme park, or a movie.  Just have some fun. ;) ;D

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 10, 2019, 06:26:19 AM
Ya don't have to bang him.  Just maybe swing by Subway on the way to miniature golf, a theme park, or a movie.  Just have some fun. ;) ;D

You are psychotic.  Jackster and Dr Dickhead are having a ball.  Jack in particular has a major league chubby for me.  He waits on the sidelines like a spider, letting Metron and Dr. Shortmeat do the dirty work.  Then, when i trigger him â€" like i did tonight â€" he pounces.  We’re all having a great time.  We’re guys, not chicks.  Its natural for us to fight. 

You skip around the site tossing glitter and spreading the good word about Brady Bunch harmony and good cheer.  No normal person acts the way you think that we should be doing, even Dr. Cockbreath and his raisin-sized testicles. Youre fucked in the head.  Go take a shit on the ground and fall back in it.  Leave us alone for the love of god.  “Miniature golf”. Jesus H. Penis Waving Christ

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 07:47:56 AM
Jack in particular has a major league chubby for me.

[attachment=1]

starrmtn001

No normal person acts the way you think that we should be doing,
Hey, Chick-A-Dude, listen up!!! 

1.  I have ZERO desire to tell anyone how to act - period!!! I got enough on my own plate.

2.  Do NOT infer that I am "normal" from this day on, or I will sue you for slander. ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 10, 2019, 08:08:20 AM
Hey!  Sit back there, Chick-A-Dude, and listen up!!! 

1.  I have ZERO desire to tell anyone how to act - period!!! I got enough on my own plate.

2.  Do NOT infer that I am "normal" from this day on, or I will sue you for slander. ::) ;D

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 09, 2019, 07:40:09 PM
"Ask WOTR Anything"

Would you ever have sex in a church?

Two ways to answer this.

1. What church?  The church of satan- a mosque, a Roman-Catholic cathedral, a Mormon tabernacle?

2. Do I look like a priest to you?*

*Realizing that I actually know a priest who is a good person.  But hoping for a smile.

Quote from: WOTR on February 10, 2019, 02:35:54 PM
Two ways to answer this.

1. What church?  The church of satan- a mosque, a Roman-Catholic cathedral, a Mormon tabernacle?

2. Do I look like a priest to you?*

*Realizing that I actually know a priest who is a good person.  But hoping for a smile.

"Do I look like a priest to you?"  ROTFLMAO.  That's why replacing Jack with you in this thread was a shrewd move on my part.  You deliver.  Jack just hangs back and masturbates.

"Ask WOTR Anything"

So far, which has been your best year and why?

(Also, a heads-up: a user has contacted me by DM and has a question by proxy.  Coming up next)

Jojo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 02:03:41 AM
Jack?  Guess what?

The reference given for the above sentence about not being scrutinized does not say a fucking word about that.  Look it up for yourself.

Is this the level of scrutiny you place on information about 9/11?  You reject the video I posted without explanation.  See no evil.  Then you post something that is NOT shown by the very reference that you cite.  YOU DIDN'T EVEN VERIFY IT.  You just swallowed it down, uncritically, because it fit your belief system, while rejecting my video, because it did not.

So you just lied again Jack.  TROOFERS LIE.  And you are now officially my bottom bitch.  Join Dr. Cockholster over there on the bench.
You are off the hook, Jack.  I'm his new bottom bitch.  Lists fill up.  He had to let you go to take me.  We are at Subway where there's nothing I can eat & then going to put on helmets for a walk on the driving range.  Hope no balls hit any balls!

Jojo

You are psychotic.  Jackster and Dr Dickhead are having a ball.  Jack in particular has a major league chubby for me.  He waits on the sidelines like a spider, letting Metron and Dr. Shortmeat do the dirty work.  Then, when i trigger him â€" like i did tonight â€" he pounces.  We’re all having a great time.  We’re guys, not chicks.  Its natural for us to fight. 

You skip around the site tossing glitter and spreading the good word about Brady Bunch harmony and good cheer.  No normal person acts the way you think that we should be doing, even Dr. Cockbreath and his raisin-sized testicles. Youre fucked in the head.  Go take a shit on the ground and fall back in it.  Leave us alone for the love of god.  “Miniature golf”. Jesus H. Penis Waving Christ
Doctor
Psychologi
St

The doctor iz n.  Pleez take a numb burr.

Quote from: 14 on February 11, 2019, 02:41:17 AM
You are off the hook, Jack.  I'm his new bottom bitch.  Lists fill up.  He had to let you go to take me.  We are at Subway where there's nothing I can eat & then going to put on helmets for a walk on the driving range.  Hope no balls hit any balls!

You cannot be a bottom bitch.  You have to be male to be a bottom bitch.  Like Jack here.  He is a male, and he is my bottom bitch.  So is Dr. Fruitcakepants.  Both male; both are my bottom bitch. 

You: female.  Can not be my bottom bitch.  Shoo.

Dr. MD MD

Dr. Cockbreath and his raisin-sized testicles.

Dude, if I tried to teabag you my massive testes would crush your mongoloid skull. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 11, 2019, 04:05:05 AM
You cannot be a bottom bitch.  You have to be male to be a bottom bitch.  Like Jack here.  He is a male, and he is my bottom bitch.  So is Dr. Fruitcakepants.  Both male; both are my bottom bitch. 

You: female.  Can not be my bottom bitch.  Shoo.

Ha ha! You can only get a female bottom bitch. :D

AZZERAE

Dear Jackstar,

What is the meaning of life?

Kind regards,

Azzerae

SpaceMeowMaid

Look, you are so confused up in here as to the truth of religions and prostitution. I will help educate you on both matters, but ultimately you will have to do your own research.

Starting with prostitution: There can be only one bottom. This is your BEST whore. The one that always delivers and has the most value to your organization. I also hate to say this doesn't apply to male prostitutes if you specify bitch. The word bitch refers to not only a canine but also in pregnancy. So what you are really describing is a beastiality sex worker.... Something tells me Jack isn't involved, but whatever, not judging. Just clarifying.

As for religion... this goes back about 800 years but  there is more behind it.. too much to share here. There are complications that spread throughout all of our social systems all over the world.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8xLj3r3EFw

VC

Quote from: Azzerae on February 11, 2019, 03:05:00 PM
Dear Jackstar,

What is the meaning of life?

Kind regards,

Azzerae

Azzerae = Grasshopper = Metron's Cricket = Chirping Crickets = No Show and Tell Any Truths = Your MoL :D

Love your Metron2267 Screen Name Symbiosis... Bwahahahaha!

Azzerae: Your Red Pill Starts Here:

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12386.msg1313772#msg1313772

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 11, 2019, 03:39:33 PM
Look, you are so confused up in here as to the truth of religions and prostitution. I will help educate you on both matters, but ultimately you will have to do your own research.

Starting with prostitution: There can be only one bottom. This is your BEST whore. The one that always delivers and has the most value to your organization. I also hate to say this doesn't apply to male prostitutes if you specify bitch. The word bitch refers to not only a canine but also in pregnancy. So what you are really describing is a beastiality sex worker.... Something tells me Jack isn't involved, but whatever, not judging. Just clarifying.

As for religion... this goes back about 800 years but  there is more behind it.. too much to share here. There are complications that spread throughout all of our social systems all over the world.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 11, 2019, 03:29:34 PM
[attachment=1,msg1314113]

Life, for you, consists of hiding under your bed with your thumb in your mouth until I say something so provocative that you can't help yourself, and you crawl out to reply.  And each time that you do, your experience could be likened to unbuttoning your pants, grabbing your ankles, and walking backwards into prison.  Then you crab-walk your way to the nearest shelter, the creampie leaving a trail on the carpet for your mom to clean up again, and you murmer "911 4ever" until the trauma fades.  Later, you sup with a bowl of Lucky Charms and a Yoo Hoo , put on your "Captain Nice" jammies, and repeat the next day.

Is that Glory?  For you, perhaps it is.