• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

We have a real deep connection here, but I'm never going to open up lines really.

Oh hi, fellow LNM host.

Lilith

You are here, I am here  OMG

I think emotions keep women from being listenable on the air, even if they have a voice with potential.

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 01:19:54 AM

I think emotions keep women from being listenable on the air, even if they have a voice with potential.

You're also missing Ian.

Lilith

Heather is so much better in her previous shows since she came back where she listens much more, and talks much less IMO.  And with nothing but cat ladies, and rock people from her friends list are calling in, I think it might be better if Heather just has guests, and stops taking calls all together.

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 09, 2018, 01:23:06 AM
You're also missing Ian.

Thanks, 21st, but I'm not at all an Ian fan.  I was way way back in his early days, before Art turned C2C over to Snoory, but after that, not so much.

Well, no, not at all I mean.

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 01:29:35 AM
Heather is so much better in her previous shows since she came back where she listens much more, and talks much less IMO.  And with nothing but cat ladies, and rock people from her friends list are calling in, I think it might be better if Heather just has guests, and stops taking calls all together.

It's just creepy and awful hearing hear use the same phrases and cadence as Art.  She's clearly spent thousands of hours into memorizing it, but it's never going to be any good because it's not genuine.

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 01:19:54 AM

Maybe. I think there's a crushing lack of confidence and passion here, so much so that the actual content is secondary to the procedural minutia of a woman struggling with her inheritance. It's like watching an episode of Hotel Hell, but Gordon Ramsay never shows up to tell the owners what a disaster they are.

If only these people know the real Heather, they would not writing songs.

Whereislucky

Horrible.. just awful.  (mentally throwing rotten tomatoes)

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 09, 2018, 01:38:04 AM
Maybe. I think there's a crushing lack of confidence and passion here, so much so that the actual content is secondary to the procedural minutia of a woman struggling with her inheritance. It's like watching an episode of Hotel Hell, but Gordon Ramsay never shows up to tell the owners what a disaster they are.

Yup.  That's how it sounds.

Lilith

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on June 09, 2018, 01:38:51 AM
If only these people know the real Heather, they would not writing songs.

This was a song written by Art for Heather, that came to the woman in a dream.  Just OMFG...

I have no words.

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 01:40:15 AM
This was a song written by Art for Heather, that came to the woman in a dream.  Just OMFG...

I have no words.

That weird tourettes like yell was kinda amazing, I couldn't tell if it was directed to Heather, Art, or the canary.

Lilith

I have no interest in hearing any of Heathers Emails of encouragement.

Quote from: Whereislucky on June 09, 2018, 01:39:05 AM
Horrible.. just awful.  (mentally throwing rotten tomatoes)

Did someone tape this?  Where's Bart Ell when you need him?

"She just has the Art of talk"

"Can you say that one more time"

"My god, thank you."

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 09, 2018, 01:48:42 AM
Did someone tape this?  Where's Bart Ell when you need him?

Oh, you are missing some major gag moments.

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 01:50:13 AM
Oh, you are missing some major gag moments.

Damn,  I knew I should have turned it to Heather.  It is rather nostalgic for me listening to Ian again though.

A few months from now will these people still care this much about this show?

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 09, 2018, 01:52:20 AM
Damn,  I knew I should have turned it to Heather.  It is rather nostalgic for me listening to Ian again though.

You missed it,  all night of gag.

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 01:30:56 AM
Thanks, 21st, but I'm not at all an Ian fan.  I was way way back in his early days, before Art turned C2C over to Snoory, but after that, not so much.

Well, no, not at all I mean.

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of him either.  Tonight though is the first time I've heard him since he returned to the airwaves.

Lilith

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on June 09, 2018, 01:54:03 AM
A few months from now will these people still care this much about this show?

I fear that if this show still exists years from now, it will still be just what we are hearing now.

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 01:54:29 AM
You missed it,  all night of gag.

I'm a fan of bad movies, bad TV and bad radio so I'm sorry I missed it. :-\

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 09, 2018, 01:54:29 AM
To be honest, I'm not a big fan of him either.  Tonight though is the first time I've heard him since he returned to the airwaves.

I understand, but I missed your company.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 09, 2018, 01:55:52 AM
I'm a fan of bad movies, bad TV and bad radio so I'm sorry I missed it. :-\

If Daves show is posted, I am going to listen to it now.