• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

I think the radio gods were just fed up with Heather being on the air, and cut her cord.  They are trying to tell her she's an awful host, and she just refuses to listen.

Lilith

Michael Vara calls Heathers show "The Real Midnight in the Desert" in his commercial for her show at 57.42 into the show.

Did you hear that Keith?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 07:10:38 PM
I've never heard anybody say their "telling the absolute truth" so much.  Unless you've given people reason to doubt you, you don't have to keep telling them that you're telling them the truth.

Lilith

Heather is calling herself our Fearless Leader?  She has GOT to be kidding, Right?

Lilith

This caller wouldn't be surprised if Keith had something to do with the severed line?  bwahahahahaha

Sneaky Keith.

Did you hear that Keith?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 07:22:07 PM
Ok, so I did a typo.  *they're"

No, i was giving you an assist with shifty eyed dog because you're saying that's how Heather comes across. ;)

Lilith

Oh this caller is funny, he says he put heathers number up for people to call for a good time, of if they want to take a ride.  bwahahahahahaha

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 07:32:07 PM
No, i was giving you an assist with shifty eyed dog because you're saying that's how Heather comes across. ;)

Arite, I see.  ;D :-*

paladin1991

Quote from: Hog on June 23, 2018, 08:20:59 AM
Hi Heather, why not just log in and say Hi?  If George can pony up and say hi from time to time, I would think that YOU should be able to do the same.  Just be yourself, and not who you think you should be.
Now is your chance to be the real you, gone is the shadow or Art Bell that was keeping you down.  Remember the stories you used to tell on the Gabcast?  Like the one time you told us that Zach Wyld would have to literally be hosed down as he never changed his leathers and he would start to stink.
or
Another story where you told us that as a worker you weren't supposed to make eye contact with members of "U2".
or
That time you were with your friends and you saw some sort of aberration float up to you and then by you and float through the wall of a building.  You still had the joint in your hand, you hadn't lit it yet.

Those are examples of you being REAL, it doesn't seem forced or fake if you are being real.  I being a guy that really finds female radio voices offputting, didn't mind your Gabcast voice.

So stop slinking around redacted and just say hi.   At our age Heather we dont have time for these childish games, we are on the "back 9 now".

peace
Hog
the back 9?  Golf is for fags

Lilith

Lilith

That would have been a better name for Heathers show "The Edge of Nowhere".

Ghost

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 07:37:32 PM
That would have been a better name for Heathers show "The Edge of Nowhere".

Brig, I’m so glad to read your posts. You are brave to lissen so we don’t have to (suffer).

Lilith

This first time caller asked what it was like working with Art, and the audio gets muted as shes replying...  ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Ghost on June 23, 2018, 07:39:12 PM
Brig, I’m so glad to read your posts. You are brave to lissen so we don’t have to (suffer).

You're welcome, I have FUN listening and posting aboudit.  ;D

Ghost

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 07:40:23 PM
You're welcome, I have FUN listening and posting aboudit.  ;D

👍

timebandit

Quote from: Morgus on June 23, 2018, 04:17:38 PM
I saw somebody posted this on HW's facebook page today:

cool..I'd have given it a more witchy flare but viking is good

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 07:16:59 PM
I think the radio gods were just fed up with Heather being on the air, and cut her cord.  They are trying to tell her she's an awful host, and she just refuses to listen.

Except she's just not that awful anymore.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 23, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

I agree sometimes, but night before last, I thought she was just unlistenable.  Even I left to listen to George Senda that night, and this past week I had trouble making myself listen.  Last nights open lines, that I'm listening to now is keeping my attention.  :)

Dr. MD MD

I listened for a bit after Dave last night and have to disagree. Still pretty lame, unfortunately. :-\

GravitySucks

Not once they cut her cord

Lilith

Oh Lordy, she just did the JohnBWells thing and called her show and listeners a "family".  ::)

Lilith

This caller sounds like she wants to be on as a guest to talk about "Clouded Perception".   I'm surprised Heather hasn't had Lasher on yet.

BellHop

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 08:00:10 PM
Oh Lordy, she just did the JohnBWells thing and called her show and listeners a "family".  ::)
Are you watching a replay? Where?

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 07:39:33 PM
This first time caller asked what it was like working with Art, and the audio gets muted as shes replying...  ::)
She was throating the mic.

Lilith

Quote from: BellHop on June 23, 2018, 08:12:18 PM
Are you watching a replay? Where?

Yes, you have to log in to the archive on her site.

BellHop

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 07:39:33 PM
Confession: that was me. She hung up on me mid-sentence around "first time listener on this night".

Also, they don't charge you for calling a 952 number do they?