Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2019, 08:01:42 AM
Yes, the days of the 'Calling" to the medical profession are all but gone.  It's just a way to earn a living for most these days I'm afraid.

You have interviewed enough young medical professionals (physicians for example) to be able to confirm that with a survey to support the claim?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/04/10/survey-shows-why-doctors-chose-medicine-and-the-challenges-they-face

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 11, 2019, 08:57:38 AM
She is an obvious falsehood propagator and/or pathological liar "on air". HW self-reports: She is suicidal at least twice. She passes-out with ankle/toe injuries not knowing the cause after a long blackout on the floor. She claims this kept her from doing her show for 6+ months -really! She stopped eating and needed to be fed food delivered to her home. She likely was in a fight with her lover last year. She's talked about psych-meds and therapy, as if she knows full well what she likes and uses vs others.

She certainly can be diagnosed considering she's been dysfunctional for long periods of time. AZRAA posted a YT link about diagnosis, and HW certainly fits the pattern for some kind of diagnosis.

She sounds quite um...human...

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 11, 2019, 12:25:38 PM
You should go back man.  Gravity is in Thailand and posting pictures occasionally. He had one from the Go-Go Bar district.
I think I found Morticia Addams hanging out in front of The Harem Club and Spookcat found a bruise on the leg of a
ladyboy.  Imagine what you would find....................   

I think it is worth the risk.

Oh poor Gravity!  Their rapacity (and not the fun kind) is legendary, putting even the true female of the species to shame.  I hope they leave him enough to get home.

Metron2267

Bart will probably make a video star out of him and the ladyboys of Thailand.

https://youtu.be/YM6zm0i0iIQ

Face it, older men don't go to Thailand for the beaches.

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 11, 2019, 03:13:11 AM
She is likely never going to present her “evidence” about this.
Let's say she did. Would anybody believe her? What would be the point?

K_Dubb

He'll have to pull a Liz Taylor with the eyeball  :(

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 01:09:48 PM
He'll have to pull a Liz Taylor with the eyeball  :(

What happened to you dude?  Have you been damaged somehow?  Jeez Louise.

Oh - and thanks. My favorite post of 2019 to date I think.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 11, 2019, 03:16:48 PM

What happened to you dude?  Have you been damaged somehow?  Jeez Louise.

Oh - and thanks. My favorite post of 2019 to date I think.

Don't encourage me  :( I'm not proud.

Seriously, man, it's because Shreddie offed himself.  I wake up each morning full of piss and vinegar ready to do battle, and that's gotta go somewhere.

Never actually slay the giant, boys and girls.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 04:46:52 PM
Don't encourage me  :( I'm not proud.

Seriously, man, it's because Shreddie offed himself.  I wake up each morning full of piss and vinegar ready to do battle, and that's gotta go somewhere.

Never actually slay the giant, boys and girls.

So that's where he is now - dead by his own hand? 

I hadn't heard but it makes sense.  Guess it was destiny that Senda would out live him.
I assume the corpse is being interned in Martinez so the big man can piss on the grave three times a week?

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 11, 2019, 01:08:03 PM

No.

but...

#DRAMA!!!

:)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 11, 2019, 04:56:35 PM
So that's where he is now - dead by his own hand? 

I hadn't heard but it makes sense.  Guess it was destiny that Senda would out live him.
I assume the corpse is being interned in Martinez so the big man can piss on the grave three times a week?

The mausoleum is being constructed with a scooter ramp for that very purpose.  What a way to go.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 05:02:45 PM
The mausoleum is being constructed with a scooter ramp for that very purpose.  What a way to go.

Very sad.  How is Ibby holding up?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 11, 2019, 05:05:22 PM
Very sad.  How is Ibby holding up?

Andromache ne'er wept so loud nor long.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 05:14:39 PM
Andromache ne'er wept so loud nor long.

Oh the poor dear.  Makes my heart heavy as she was always a big fav of mine.  :'(

VC

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 11, 2019, 01:08:03 PM

It's an interesting juxtaposition considering she plans to do a show about suicide. She hurts her ankle/toe and can't do KoN for 6+ months, and, then, the next Open Lines escalate to attempting suicide two times herself, this year, and mentioning her best friend aka AB committed suicide -again!

HW wants this suicide drama and this focus on her, so people are going to want to know "the details" knowing full well she fabricates her reality. It's quite fascinating to watch her self-demise. The truth was never "the issue" with HW.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 11, 2019, 05:21:18 PM
Oh the poor dear.  Makes my heart heavy as she was always a big fav of mine.  :'(

Reviewing those last moments in my mind, I believe the end finally came when I called him fat and then dear Pye jumped in with that pic of the guy in a boat.  He whimpered on for a day or so after that but then, poof.

Those fire-breathing types always have a weak spot and personal vanity is usually the soft underbelly.  I suppose I can put a shirt on now.

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 11, 2019, 12:24:30 PM
Why do you care about it so much, was Art kin to you?

I think you're a reincarnation from another life at BG. This isn't your first ghostly trip around here. ;)

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 05:32:25 PM
Reviewing those last moments in my mind, I believe the end finally came when I called him fat and then dear Pye jumped in with that pic of the guy in a boat.  He whimpered on for a day or so after that but then, poof.

Those fire-breathing types always have a weak spot and personal vanity is usually the soft underbelly.

Well I am sure White Crow was waiting for him at the Vestibule with an Inferno Hoodie.  If I recall correctly, the Wood of the Suicides is in the 7th Circle.   Might be chilly with that wind whipping through there.  Or was the wind for the Lustful? 

Dammit.  Can't remember squat anymore.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 11, 2019, 05:46:40 PM
Well I am sure White Crow was waiting for him at the Vestibule with an Inferno Hoodie.  If I recall correctly, the Wood of the Suicides is in the 7th Circle.   Might be chilly with that wind whipping through there.  Or was the wind for the Lustful? 

Dammit.  Can't remember squat anymore.

;D  The final indignity.  It's gray and humid and threatening rain here; I am listening to Biber's Balletti Lamentabili (suitably morose) and I think I'll pour one out for the old goat.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 05:56:39 PM
;D  The final indignity.  It's gray and humid and threatening rain here; I am listening to Biber's Balletti Lamentabili (suitably morose) and I think I'll pour one out for the old goat.

Bah.  Don't listen to that Hoity Toity stuff.  Here.  Here is some rad hissing and clicking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_5az1QK8KQ

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 11, 2019, 05:58:32 PM
Bah.  Don't listen to that Hoity Toity stuff.  Here.  Here is some rad hissing and clicking

Ooh poor substitute!  One is a delusional, pompous asshat, the other is... wait a minute.

O Shreddie! my Shreddie! our fearful trip is done,
We fought each day like cats and dogs but had a lot of fun,
I called you fat, you called me that, but it was entertaining;
I never meant for it to get emotionally draining;
                         But O heart! heart! heart!
                            O the bleeding drops of red,
                               Where on the deck my Shreddie lies,
                                  Fallen cold and dead.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 06:13:46 PM
Ooh poor substitute!  One is a delusional, pompous asshat, the other is... wait a minute.

O Shreddie! my Shreddie! our fearful trip is done,
We fought each day like cats and dogs but had a lot of fun,
I called you fat, you called me that, but it was entertaining;
I never meant for it to get emotionally draining;
                         But O heart! heart! heart!
                            O the bleeding drops of red,
                               Where on the deck my Shreddie lies,
                                  Fallen cold and dead.

Very nice and fitting.  If that will be going on his niche I might suggest a Who's vs Whose mix mosh be worked in.  Seems to be traditional.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 11, 2019, 06:17:30 PM
Very nice and fitting.  If that will be going on his niche I might suggest a Who's vs Whose mix mosh be worked in.  Seems to be traditional.

I would normally rebel at such a notion but, since the ghost of Walt Whitman is probably already going to bugger me with leaves of grass in my sleep, what the hell.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 06:32:12 PM
I would normally rebel at such a notion but, since the ghost of Walt Whitman is probably already going to bugger me with leaves of grass in my sleep, what the hell.

With the added bonus of having the Queen's English abused on SV's niche.  Bound to chap his ass throughout all eternity.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 06:32:12 PM

"Darest thou now oh soul"?

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2019, 06:45:36 PM
This is my favorite version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paijBJiRokE

Wow, from the ridiculous to the sublime!  Thank you, dear.

bellgab.gif

Spookcat

Wonder what made her go from yelling on air about how she’s not going to kill herself and people need to stop calling in welfare checks (Complete with desk banging, might I add), to “I attempted suicide twice”.

Bets on her fanatics upping the amount of calls next time she goes AWOL?

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on August 11, 2019, 08:06:30 PM
Wonder what made her go from yelling on air about how she’s not going to kill herself and people need to stop calling in welfare checks (Complete with desk banging, might I add), to “I attempted suicide twice”.

Bets on her fanatics upping the amount of calls next time she goes AWOL?

Yeah, that's what happens when you tell tall tales.  You can't keep em straight.  That's why Art told her to never lie.