• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

New FBI Director Pool - Let's have Your Picks!

Started by the_Stranger, May 10, 2017, 12:54:07 PM

Zetaspeak

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 10, 2017, 03:15:30 PM
One article I read listed Fran Townsend. Don't know her, so no opinion but she worked for Guiliani and has experience with both organized crime and terrorism.

I think Gowdy would be great, but I would rather see him where he is. McCain and Graham would probably vote against him.

It won't be McCabe. He is under investigation for not recusing himself in the Clinton email investigation.

They may interview Clarke, but I don't see him making the cut.

Christie and Guiliani should not even be considered.

Preet Bharaha had Trump's respect. I'm sure his termination was a Sessions power play. But he probably has taken himself out of the running due to his criticism of the Comey termination.

There may be a shining star in the FBI. Right now they need someone that the FBI can rally behind and respect as a leader. Townsend and Bharaha probably have the best shot at that from the people I mentioned.

I don't think it can be a "name" now, especially with Trump criticizing Comey being a "showman/grandstander" (the irony there is kind of spectacular don't you think lol. Pot meet kettle.) Him putting in a Clarke or a Rudy or a Christie after having that sort of criticism to Comey would be..... well very Trump actually  :o

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 11, 2017, 01:43:35 PM
I don't think it can be a "name" now, especially with Trump criticizing Comey being a "showman/grandstander" (the irony there is kind of spectacular don't you think lol. Pot meet kettle.) Him putting in a Clarke or a Rudy or a Christie after having that sort of criticism to Comey would be..... well very Trump actually  :o

You are probably right. I still think Bharaha would be a good choice. He was well respected by both sides when he was in NYC.

Juan

I see that a Senator Mike Lee agrees with me - Merrick Garland.

DanTSX

Quote from: pate on October 10, 2020, 12:45:00 AM
https://youtu.be/BRrfnvGQG1I

I like the exposed beam ceiling in that room.

I think i need to removed the popcorn ceiling from my exposed beams and ceilings.

That’s A good tune.  Straight up Dayton hypernova

Pic unrelated, but I’m marrying Chilean in my next life.

Jackstar

Quote from: DanTSX on October 18, 2020, 07:20:02 AM
That’s A good tune.

He is not spamming it for nothing. I think we could use a Dance Commander at the FBI. Clowns already do dance, right?