• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Islam is a cancer and should be eradicated from the earth.

Started by FightTheFuture, April 03, 2017, 12:38:56 PM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2020, 12:02:04 PM
So, just more of your Tourette’s then.

Lee has that. I’m the schizo, remember?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 20, 2020, 12:03:42 PM

If Lee does have it it must be controlled as I’ve never noticed it before. You, however, can’t controll yourself. It’s a sign of immaturity. The schizoprenia probably isn’t helping that.

aldousburbank

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 20, 2020, 12:01:02 PM
Learn how to write, nigger.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2020, 12:02:04 PM
So, just more of your Tourette’s then. ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2020, 12:05:29 PM
If Lee does have it it must be controlled as I’ve never noticed it before. You, however, can’t controll yourself. It’s a sign of immaturity. The schizoprenia probably isn’t helping that.

Good stuff whats make Bellchangab frumpiest place on earf

Kidnostad3

So what’s your self help strategy? 

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 21, 2020, 11:06:06 PM
So what’s your self help strategy?

Medication, cognitive behavioural therapy, a healthy diet, exercise, and plenty rest.

Kidnostad3

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on January 23, 2020, 01:39:39 AM
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/sweden-has-lost-control-after-bombings-spike-60-2019-says-mp
I dispute this. Firstly, most people aren't paying with sterling in Sweden. Secondly, those prices seems way to cheap even accounting for SEK versus pound conversion.  Of course we don't get specifics about the weapons or type of grenades but still highly suspect.

"less than £890 can buy you five automatic weapons and ammunition with 64 hand grenades as a sweetener. The grenades can, of course, be sold on. The street price in Sweden is about £100."

I don't dispute that Sweden like much of Christendom is going down the drain due to immigration.

AZZERAE

"A believer can blaspheme only to the extent that the idea of blasphemy holds any meaning to him. A non-believer, no matter how hard he tries, 'cannot' blaspheme. God is sacred only to those who believe in him. If you wish to insult or offend God, you have to be sure that he exists. The strategy used by minority group activists masquerading as anti-racists is to pass off blasphemy as Islamophobia and Islamophobia as racism."

- Charb, Open Letter: On Blasphemy, Islamophobia, and the True Enemies of Free Expression

AZZERAE

There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe. Without swords, without guns, without conquests. The millions of Muslims in Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent in less than a decade.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 25, 2021, 06:17:31 AM
There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe.

Islam needs its spooky macro? Weak Baller.

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 25, 2021, 06:17:31 AM
Without swords, without guns, without conquests.

Two out of three ain't bad.