• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Twenty-Eight Pages Later

Started by Jackstar, July 14, 2016, 06:58:02 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on July 20, 2016, 03:37:26 PM
More little pictures without any arguments or explanation

Have you heard of a poster named "Jackstar"?  The guy is a hoot.  So blissfully unaware about how hypocritical he is.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 09:15:51 PM
It is your responsibility to convince rational people of the authenticity of your position. You've been scintillating thus far.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 20, 2016, 03:47:39 PM
Have you heard of a poster named "Jackstar"?  The guy is a hoot.  So blissfully unaware about how hypocritical he is.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 20, 2016, 03:50:32 PM
more pictures, sans explanation

Yawn.  Think I'll go see if there's anything good on the tube.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 20, 2016, 05:18:41 PM
Anti-television cartoons

it's so easy to distract you.  Why, I'll bet if you were reading the Pentagon Papers-equivalent of the 9/11 Inside Job, revealing the plot and all the members, I could pretend to throw a tennis ball and you would still be running after it.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 20, 2016, 07:07:18 PM
I could pretend to throw a tennis ball and you would still be running after it.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 20, 2016, 07:13:24 PM
Sexual picture of LBJ, a dog, and peanut butter

Say Jack, is that a Banlon shirt you're wearing?

Quote from: Jackstar on July 20, 2016, 08:06:35 PM

The second pic has not a quote, but a mashup of Malcolm's "The Ballot Or The Bullet" speech.  It was given in April 1964, almost a year before he was assassinated.  I have to hand it to you, the lying and the paranoid implication in the pic are vintage troofer moves, so it's appropriate for this thread.  It's really amazing to think about.  Someone who claims to be on a quest for truth made up that picture, knowing that what he was saying in it was a shameless fuckin lie, yet somehow justifying that lie because it was in pursuit of the truth.  It takes a special kind of psychosis to hold both of those reference frames in place at the same time.

Those two guys might be the only people born in the 20th century who have not been accused of being in on the Inside Job by the troofers.

Fun Fact #29: A sect of the troofer movement believes that that "micro nuclear weapons" brought down the towers!  Those zany troofers and their stories!

Jackstar

Just how big do you think a "nuclear weapon" has to be in 2016? I'm curious.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 20, 2016, 09:41:57 PM
Just how big do you think a "nuclear weapon" has to be in 2016? I'm curious.

I don't know if this answers your question, but what is the point of using a nuke to create an explosion force well within the boundaries of conventional explosives?

Oh, I know, it makes the whole troof movement so much more exciting and mysterious to think that supersecret pocket nukes were involved.  And the book and video sales?  ca-CHING!

Srsly, Jack...please tell me you don't believe this.  Really, dude, are you that far gone?

Jackstar

Also: you really don't seem very bright.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 20, 2016, 09:50:44 PM
Also: you really seem very bright.

I'm trying to stay at the level of my audience, population: you.

Jack, can I interest you in a free termite inspection?

Quote from: Jackstar on July 22, 2016, 03:45:45 PM
Another stupid video

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 08, 2016, 01:03:19 PM
Harold Camping (predicted The End three times in1994, also in 1995 and 2011)

Pat Robertson (1982, 2007)

Warren Jeffs, convicted child molester (2012, 2013)

Herbert W. Armstrong (1936, 1943, 1972, 1975)

Ronald Weinland (2011, 2012, 2013)

Yisrayl Hawkins, convicted child molester (2002, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Nazim Al-Haqqani (1980, 1988, 2000)

Charles Taze Russell, founder of Jehovah's Witnesses (1874, 1914) plus the JW on his behalf in 1918, 1920, 1941, and 1975.

Leland Jensen (1980, 1987)

Edgar C. Whisenant (three times in 1988, 1989, 1993, 1994, and more or less annually thereafter through 1997)

William Miller (three times in 1844, including The Great Disappointment)

Jackstar (infinity -- keeps the date open so he can never be wrong, a la the bible)

...off the top of my head.

Jackstar

Your analysis of what I've written seems... kinda biased. Are you aware of that?

Also, you're just plain wrong. Thanks for playing.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 23, 2016, 01:09:56 PM
Your analysis of what I've written seems... kinda biased. Are you aware of that?

Now who's not very bright?

Quote from: Jackstar on July 23, 2016, 01:09:56 PM
Also, you're just plain wrong.

And yet, you can't explain why.

There's another thing that grinds my gears about troofers.  It's this constant braying that the buildings "fell into its/their own footprint(s)."  Only the real whackjobs like Jack are silly enough to claim this for WTC1 and 2.  Usually it is spoken only about WTC7.

Assuming, arguendo, that this is true, so what?  The implication is that this is ipso facto evidence for a controlled demolition, but no argument or facts are ever presented to support this implication. 

As a matter of fact, it is NOT true.  Post-collapse photos taken of the WTC7 site show debris filling the surrounding streets and on neighboring property.  But even if it HAD collapsed within its footprint, this is in no way evidence of a controlled demolition.  Skyscrapers are designed such that they would not withstand the forces upon them if the were moved very far out of orthogonality.  They simply collapse straight downward.  A skyscraper will NEVER topple over sideways.

The reasons for this are simple enough to understand.  If an event occurred that would push over a skyscraper, the building and the people inside of it are pretty much fucked.  What you would want to avoid is having the thing fall over and smash surrounding buildings and people.  There's no point of spending the extra money to design a building framework such that it could fall over sideways (if such a thing were even possible).  You WANT it to fall straight down to avoid damage to the neighboring area. 

This is yet another example of how ignorant, dishonest troofers try to whip up support for a conspiracy theory.  They should all be gassed.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 23, 2016, 03:57:14 PM
another silly photo

Geez, Jack, why are you so coy?  You could be demolishing me right now, if only you had a brain.

[cue music]

I could while away the hours
Postin' vids of burning towers
And never need explain
I'd unravel the conspir'cy
They'd bow down to my super'ty
If I only had a brain

I could be the greatest troofer
Providing all the proof for
those holograpic planes
They'd admire all my theories
And would answer all my queries
If I only had a brain

Oh I can't tell you why
It's impossible for me to ever listen
Or why I like the sex I get in prison
I suppose it's just my neo-narcissism

Though it might seem like a step down
I'm happy as an assclown,
annoyance, and a pain
I'll be smug and I'll be merry
As the Bellgab dingleberry
Cause I haven't got a brain

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2016, 05:03:26 PM
could be demolishing me right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un1Q2JMPPyQ

You arrived pre-disassembled. Don't you have some taxes to pay while fornicating with your girlfriend again, Slave?

Quote from: Jackstar on July 23, 2016, 05:23:56 PM
You arrived pre-disassembled. Don't you have some taxes to pay while fornicating with your girlfriend again, Slave?

My girlfriend is busy tonight.  Some chick thing with her friends.

How 'bout you, Jack, wanna hang out tonight?  Are you up for a little frottage?

Jackstar

QuoteRecall following 9/11, much later on the government released controlled images of the never before seen “plane wreckage” at the Pentagon (see below) which of course on the day of the event there was “not a sign anywhere of any plane having crashed there” to paraphrase Fox news’ own reporter on the scene.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/07/13-important-elements-found-in-every-staged-shooting-event-3390053.html?currentSplittedPage=0

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2016, 05:26:50 PM
Are you up for a little frottage?

Thanks, you bastard. After I Googled that, I got enough of that last night that I literally left abrasions that now have to be slathered in cannabis ointment and bound with low-trauma surgical tape. Asshole.

Meanwhile, have you even read the 28 pages yet? I'm beginning to think you're not taking this subject seriously, I'm really not.

Now here's something for you to Google. (https://www.google.com/#q=crooked+hilary) best of luck, Chuck

pate

You two are cute.

I find if you stuff the potted-meat assholes with un peu de fromage and batter with a light tempura, the resluts are not unlike fried p'taters...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFAg-O_ulKg

My chefly sense sent me hear as I smelt that some won dealt a bit of in flagrante delicto.

Well played, Jack.  Well played.

I find your other poats amuse bouche as well.

I only pretend to be a polyglot on the innertubes hear @ BallGrabe, Not Sure eye,C2CAM won in RL.

toots!

bonusVidya: We all remember Tootsie, but does anyone recall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YADebTGtzw

Jackstar

http://www.nationalwhistleblowerday.org/

QuoteOn July 30th, 1778, our Founding Fathers unanimously passed America's first Whistleblower Protection Law.  This visionary action, taken during the height of the American Revolution, stands today as a testament to the importance of whistleblowing in our history.

We must remember how our Founding Fathers stood up to defend whistleblowers and demand that our current leaders follow this tradition, support and honor the sacrifices whistleblowers have endured, and ensure that our nation's laws protect these heroes.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 30, 2016, 12:08:19 PM

Thanks, you bastard. After I Googled that, I got enough of that last night that I literally left abrasions that now have to be slathered in cannabis ointment and bound with low-trauma surgical tape. Asshole.

Meanwhile, have you even read the 28 pages yet? I'm beginning to think you're not taking this subject seriously, I'm really not.

Now here's something for you to Google. (https://www.google.com/#q=crooked+hilary) best of luck, Chuck

Aww, did you miss me, sweetie?  You should have let me be the "top."  I would have been more gentle. 

You wanna know another stupid thing troofers say?  "The towers fell at (near) free-fall speed."  The dishonest ones (Hi Jackstar!) omit the word "near."

But again, so what?  Is this supposed to be proof of a controlled demolition?  There's no supporting argument or evidence presented to show that the building would have collapsed, as claimed, at the same speed without any demolition.  And in fact, that's exactly what happened.  The towers were designed and built to support the load of the floors above them.  The additional force imparted by a moving upper section landing on the floors below them exceeded their design specs.  Once the first floor in the path was breached, there was nothing that was going to stop the upper section from smashing through the remainder of the floors.

Confusing?  Then consider this: take a bowling ball and set it on your glass coffee table.  It sits there just fine.  Now pick up the bowling ball and drop it onto the glass.  Blammo!  Smashes right through it, doesn't it?  Now HOW CAN THAT BE WITHOUT USING EXPLOSIVES?  While the table could support the force imparted by the bowling ball at rest, the falling bowling ball delivered a force that exceeded the mechanical strength of the glass. 

Troofers are drooling idiots.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 31, 2016, 01:04:38 PM
"The towers fell at (near) free-fall speed."

There is a metric shitload of evidence from multiple reliable sources as to how fast all three buildings fell.

Are you actually stupid? Because honestly, if so--this isn't fun any more.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 02, 2016, 06:09:01 AM
There is a metric shitload of evidence from multiple reliable sources as to how fast all three buildings fell.

So what?  Do you ever have a fully formed thought about anything you post, or is it just going to be, LOOK AT THIS CARTOON OMFG ONOZ INSIDE JOB.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 02, 2016, 06:35:57 AM
So what?

There are three things that cannot be hidden for long--the Sun, the Moon, and the truth.