• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on July 17, 2016, 04:24:19 PM
Any theories? Where did you catch those?

Posted on his Twitter...

LOL "shit funnel", this guy comes up with some winners...

Ghost needs a vacation, dude is getting more and more strung out.

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 17, 2016, 04:31:13 PM
Ghost needs a vacation, dude is getting more and more strung out.
Nah dudes like this live for this. Actually he is very coherent about the "dialectic materialism" and the communism rants now. And not even ranting that much. Ok, now he is yelling. HA.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on July 17, 2016, 04:41:14 PM
Nah dudes like this live for this. Actually he is very coherent about the "dialectic materialism" and the communism rants now. And not even ranting that much. Ok, now he is yelling. HA.

I was trying to find an alternative feed, but I got bupkis...

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on July 17, 2016, 04:44:26 PM
I was trying to find an alternative feed, but I got bupkis...
Yeah, switched over for the last part of Alex's show but he is not on. Hmmm. Before I switch over to hear how the mainstream pundits 'spin' cop ambushes, civil unrest, and faked coups in a NATO country on 'Beyond The Beltway'

aldousburbank

Quote from: albrecht on July 17, 2016, 04:41:14 PM

To me he simply sounds like someone who gets our current historical/cultural predicament.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 17, 2016, 04:51:38 PM
To me he simply sounds like someone who gets our current historical/cultural predicament.
Yeah, though I disagree with him on some details. He is very right about the dialectical materialism speech (which wasn't ranted but explained rather well) and some other issues. So far he hasn't said anything I haven't heard in certain situations or bars. Haha. Even his manner makes me think I know (or had run into) him. And I have been "that guy" sometimes also when confronted with friends, after many drinks, who don't follow politics or know history and philosophical political theory etc commenting on stuff; parroting the mainstream 'narrative' etc. But Ghost is not me.

Viet-FUCKING-Nam!!!!!!

CANS.WAV

276 is an amazing tinfoil episode.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 17, 2016, 08:01:13 PM
Viet-FUCKING-Nam!!!!!!

CANS.WAV

Listening now... thanks for the suggestion of a "best of".

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 17, 2016, 08:01:13 PM
Viet-FUCKING-Nam!!!!!!

CANS.WAV

ROFLMAO

"Tri-Sexual.   I'm gonna screw this couch"

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 17, 2016, 09:12:00 PM
ROFLMAO

"Tri-Sexual.   I'm gonna screw this couch"

Mrs. Walks is going to make you get it cleaned.

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 17, 2016, 09:13:36 PM
Mrs. Walks is going to make you get it cleaned.

Ha!   A little of this Ghost guy goes along way but he is funny!

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 16, 2016, 10:54:43 PM
I'm thinking that too. This is the show I always wanted, the one I'd have to make up if it didn't exist. Ghost dude is funny AND relevent which is quite the feat. He is a great American (f u Hannity) and maybe one of the last free range thinkers with a microphone in face. He sounds not unlike one of the prominent voices in my head. I listened to episode #300 today and decided that he's a radio genius because he made me laugh for 10 minutes by mostly wheezing. That takes some kind of fucked up talent. The last twenty minutes of this episode is some of the funniest non-conversational radio theatrics I've ever heard. I'M NOT KIDDING!!! heh

Posting this youtubes link for yous whos using mobiles cuz I can't seem to ffwd program from Ghost's site on my phone. Ffwd to the 2hr point if you want some yuks.

I agree, I feel like I've been looking for this show forever. In my youth I spent a lot of time driving through places like Montana and vacant mid-west states. The absolute best thing about those trips was the AMAZING fringy local radio shows you'd pick up. It's still even today one of the best things about driving across the country. But in the modern age of the internet and how that's effected everything, it's almost impossible to find such original authentic things like this show.  He truly is the heir to Bill Cooper's throne. I don't think anyone has come close to Cooper since his demise. But where Cooper was a frightening cult leader with very little humor, Ghost is one of the most hilarious radio performers I've ever heard. You have no doubt Cooper believed and would stake his life on every word he was saying. You're never completely sure where Ghost is real or not.

aldousburbank

One of Ghost's schpeels that I find most endearing is his Stephen Hawking rap. I mean it's beautifully stupid that Ghost would think he's saying nothing, but kind of obvious also duh. I'm not saying Hawking's not saying stuff... I'M NOT SAYING THAT!!!  But he's not.

chefist

I love the Twitter shout outs given to Ghost from the Engineer with cerebral palsy...I laughed so hard, "Molested Farm Midget", "Burger King Hot Dog", "Germit the Gay Frog", "Pop Tart Eating Prick"....bwahahahaha

No Ghost again today.  :(

This guy better not make the engineer the host...

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 19, 2016, 03:02:21 PM
No Ghost again today.  :(

This guy better not make the engineer the host...

ahauahaha ahgaha aahahahah

nbirnes

Quote from: chefist on July 20, 2016, 02:52:13 PM
The man is on in 8 minutes!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/07/20/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-314

Chefist! I've so missed your posts! I was looking for some culinary tips for enhancing dry cat food, which is half the price of wet.

🐱

The Ghost Show is spreadin' around like wild fire on Bellgab.

Poor Ghost is hyperventilating.  This after he took 2 days off to relax.

I_Speculate

Quote from: nbirnes on July 20, 2016, 02:58:36 PM
Chefist! I've so missed your posts! I was looking for some culinary tips for enhancing dry cat food, which is half the price of wet.

🐱

lol.

Mix it with some hot chicken broth... Or just pour boiling water over it.

I've noticed if you go the Broth way you can have your cat meat taste like chicken or beef within a mere 2 weeks of feeding.

Guest won't be able to tell the difference and it allows you to skip the whole marinating process.

nbirnes

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 20, 2016, 03:08:46 PM
lol.

Mix it with some hot chicken broth... Or just pour boiling water over it.

I've noticed if you go the Broth way you can have your cat meat taste like chicken or beef within a mere 2 weeks of feeding.

Guest won't be able to tell the difference and it allows you to skip the whole marinating process.

Thanks! My guests will thank you too!!