• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 27, 2019, 08:54:16 PM
Best place in the world in the summer.  Fearsome in the winter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1HYDtKiLiE

That goat screw at 1:45 is the "Yooper Loop" - efficient but freaky for the newbies:

You mentioned this before. And I have replied. But that is epic, especially they have motorbike cops out in this? WTF? I think the Agenda-21 (and assorted crap) with all these manipulated traffic patterns, loops, and associated mayhem- disguised as eco-friendly are, actually, a scam by lawyers, insurance companies, and local municipalities (and contractors) for revenue generation. They don't seem to, really, help traffic. They are confusing as heck. And they cost $$$.

ps: like the classic rock station. But was surprised a lot of lights. You haven't lived until you drive in N.Dakota prairies during a blizzard. Not street lights, no curbs, and total darkness. Except blowing snow catching light n front of headlights that only reach a few feet. Amazing, actually. And since, before the whole shale stuff, nobody really there so like Hans Solo in the Millennium Falcon (due to the drifting snow in headlights.) Amazing and at  -19F without the wind.

Quote from: albrecht on July 27, 2019, 09:07:10 PM
You mentioned this before. And I have replied. But that is epic, especially they have motorbike cops out in this? WTF? I think the Agenda-21 (and assorted crap) with all these manipulated traffic patterns, loops, and associated mayhem- disguised as eco-friendly are, actually, a scam by lawyers, insurance companies, and local municipalities (and contractors) for revenue generation. They don't seem to, really, help traffic. They are confusing as heck. And they cost $$$.

ps: like the classic rock station. But was surprised a lot of lights. You haven't lived until you drive in N.Dakota prairies during a blizzard. Not street lights, no curbs, and total darkness. Except blowing snow catching light n front of headlights that only reach a few feet. Amazing, actually. And since, before the whole shale stuff, nobody really there so like Hans Solo in the Millennium Falcon (due to the drifting snow in headlights.) Amazing and at  -19F without the wind.

Oh man -  I could only imagine.  I've driven through Wyoming in good weather before and they have gates they close the freeways with due to drifts and what not.  Never seen anything like that in Northern Michigan.   "Freeway closed.   Return to Laramie".    Zoinks!   

Yeah - well life goes on during the winter.  The neon lights at 2:33 are from the Downtowner Lounge.   I spent waaaay too much time bending the elbow in that joint.

Get out of the towns a little bit and you'll have as much darkness as you want:

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 27, 2019, 09:20:44 PM
Oh man -  I could only imagine.  I've driven through Wyoming in good weather before and they have gates they close the freeways with due to drifts and what not.  Never seen anything like that in Northern Michigan.   "Freeway closed.   Return to Laramie".    Zoinks!   

Yeah - well life goes on during the winter.  The neon lights at 2:33 are from the Downtowner Lounge.   I spent waaaay too much time bending the elbow in that joint.

Get out of the towns a little bit and you'll have as much darkness as you want:

NOW you go with soft sell of no lights! I'm a big supporter of this. I don't like government intervention in most things but do support local, shaming, behavior, etc. I think the country has done a big, bad things with the placing of regulations, laws, opinions, to the behalf of politicians, bureaucrats, HOAs, judges, even juries (though I like juries more.)  We should have more social interaction, controls, judgements, etc. They, usually, as softer correction when used rightly. Mores, morals, etc shouldn't, until widely violated, be a criminal sanction (which costs more- assuming a secured border, relative common culture, etc.)

And "Look up" stuff on lakes, when sailing, in national parks, or some places still with large properties the stars etc are amazing and so fun to see!

Quote from: albrecht on July 27, 2019, 09:37:42 PM
NOW you go with soft sell of no lights! I'm a big supporter of this. I don't like government intervention in most things but do support local, shaming, behavior, etc. I think the country has done a big, bad things with the placing of regulations, laws, opinions, to the behalf of politicians, bureaucrats, HOAs, judges, even juries (though I like juries more.)  We should have more social interaction, controls, judgements, etc. They, usually, as softer correction when used rightly. Mores, morals, etc shouldn't, until widely violated, be a criminal sanction (which costs more- assuming a secured border, relative common culture, etc.)

And "Look up" stuff on lakes, when sailing, in national parks, or some places still with large properties the stars etc are amazing and so fun to see!

Ha!  Well then we'll top it off with the mysterious Paulding Light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrnZVTzQ06Y

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 29, 2019, 09:23:26 PM
Someone just dropped a 15 Bucker to have Ghost play this.   Pretty funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOFG_qmoH8I
Has Ghost addressed this? Not a new thing but still my simple ECON 101 doesn't figure it out investing in bolds with negative yields, quantitative easing, and such except the latter I guess as a way to try to keep the system propped up. But why the former? Same reason? Or simply because stuff sucks elsewhere so "something better than nothing?" Or, here is a more conspiratorial bent, the ultimate machinations aren't for simply financial gain but total control?  So take the loss but end up owning everything and leverage that for some "bail outs," legal or regulatory changes, etc?

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2019-negative-yield-debt/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Quote from: albrecht on July 29, 2019, 09:48:27 PM
Has Ghost addressed this? Not a new thing but still my simple ECON 101 doesn't figure it out investing in bolds with negative yields, quantitative easing, and such except the latter I guess as a way to try to keep the system propped up. But why the former? Same reason? Or simply because stuff sucks elsewhere so "something better than nothing?" Or, here is a more conspiratorial bent, the ultimate machinations aren't for simply financial gain but total control?  So take the loss but end up owning everything and leverage that for some "bail outs," legal or regulatory changes, etc?

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2019-negative-yield-debt/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Naw.  He can't do much with financial and social commentary anymore.  The trolls keep interrupting with donations.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 29, 2019, 09:56:52 PM
Naw.  He can't do much with financial and social commentary anymore.  The trolls keep interrupting with donations.
Ha. Some countries might decide to have an online show with donations to solve their fiscal situation? "Think outside the box" as the awful motivational sales guys used to exclaim!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 18, 2019, 08:03:08 PM
Oh hell yeah!    Back on the Tube and everything?
Dammit. Yankees. But Stros will win eventually and so Ghost back. (Ghost is snot me.) Interesting he also, late to the plate, thinks Billary might be back in. Rense, me, and others have suspected for year on this.

I wonder if Ghost will be attending the Transfest in the People's Republic of Austin. Or has appreciated the changes to the homeless issue (still ok to "camp" but, not just not ok to "sleep" within 15tf on entrances of businesses in certain areas. And, of course, the original "no camping" by City offices, etc. 

albrecht

Gunner65

The "Soreaster" that never happened. No heavy winds..no heavy rains or flooding.  Amid the death of Cummings.

I suspect the dems will ignore his death (which otherwise they would have promoted).

Gunner65

And how are you doing WAN?  So we are back to listening to the "Ghostler" now?

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 18, 2019, 10:06:11 PM
And how are you doing WAN?  So we are back to listening to the "Ghostler" now?

Missed this Gunner.   I'm doing good.  Figured what the hell - check out Ghost!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 18, 2020, 08:08:50 PM
The googler/facebook/etc don't dig it I guess.

What do Zuck’s cucks know? Nothing, that’s what.