• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 23, 2016, 05:02:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbMAxf0XDJw

Ghost has awakened me to: powerbottoms, Bronies, Fruit Bowls, Wild & regular Jahoodys, LBTQXYZ, DeRay and hating Christmas. 🤗🤗🤗

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on July 23, 2016, 05:08:39 PM
Ghost has awakened me to: powerbottoms, Bronies, Fruit Bowls, Wild & regular Jahoodys, LBTQXYZ, DeRay and hating Christmas. 🤗🤗🤗

Aren't you a power bottom tho  ???

Quote from: norland2424 on July 23, 2016, 05:09:50 PM
Aren't you a power bottom tho  ???

God dammit, norland! Jesus Chriiiiiiiiist! YAW'D! YAW'D! YAW'D!

aldousburbank

Quote from: rekcuf on July 23, 2016, 05:08:39 PM

I am now aware that IT'S NOT THE BUTTER!!!

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 23, 2016, 05:15:33 PM
I am now aware that IT'S NOT THE BUTTER!!!

It's not the GOD DAMNED BUTTER! JE-SU-ES CHRIIIIIIIIIST! [knocks over beer cans]

akwilly

Ive had it with you internet trolls. I mean you people sit on Pinocchio's face while attending a liars convention

chefist

"DiarhheaBubbleBath in the house. "FistedGranny....JESUS CHRIST!" LOL

I will inform GhostButter. He's still salty after last nights EODR shenanigans. Apparently he was called a "virgin" by Michael, aka "username" in the EODR thread...

PrairieGhost

Quote from: rekcuf on July 24, 2016, 03:19:09 PM
Yaw'd! Did you say you owned Deep Talk Radio Network?

Yeah, I've tried to get a hold of Ghost multiple times but no replies. I'll try again in the coming week.

chefist

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 24, 2016, 03:31:22 PM
Yeah, I've tried to get a hold of Ghost multiple times but no replies. I'll try again in the coming week.
Do you know his real name?

That would be sweet if you landed him.

chefist

Quote from: rekcuf on July 24, 2016, 03:36:50 PM
I think he wants to stay ANON.

I've read John Conquest...and the chat room verified that supposition...

He said around episode 258-259 he wanted to stay anon and stay only on BTR. He spent like 10-15 minutes talking about it. He also said he gets between 50,000-70,000 live listeners. It's like the entire troll/hacker/black hat world worships him.

Note to self:  "When Mrs. Walks_At_Night asks you to drop everything and go with her to the Food Lion do *not*
answer her in Engineer-speak"

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 24, 2016, 04:08:09 PM
Note to self:  "When Mrs. Walks_At_Night asks you to drop everything and go with her to the Food Lion do *not*
answer her in Engineer-speak"

Try "Jerk Dick" next time?

I love love love that the engineer dressed up for the 500th episode and Ghost keeps making fun of him. It's so deliciously insane.