• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Justin Trudeau continues his one man cringe brigade.

Started by The King of Kings, June 28, 2016, 01:53:11 PM

albrecht

https://time.com/5680759/justin-trudeau-brownface-photo/

Usually he is praised for his cultural appropriations but this one is getting some criticism. 

ItsOver

LOL.  What's even funnier is watching the cuck Trudeau do the usual leftist mea culpa ritual.  Trump just says "Fuck it!" and moves on.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on September 18, 2019, 05:58:01 PM
https://time.com/5680759/justin-trudeau-brownface-photo/

Usually he is praised for his cultural appropriations but this one is getting some criticism.

Brownface, blackface photos cause scandal for Trudeau
https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/vibes/us-news/v-ecd5e8af-dc90-3332-9efb-d522bf6b8dfa_c-9c7817fe-4f2b-39b3-9fd6-302ee15e46af_a-bfc19965-95e6-3888-a095-8035d0ec639c

Looks like there are now at least three separate black/brown face incidents in play.  Do you get impression this would be less an issue if he'd been photographed on multiple occasions having cross dressed?

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 19, 2019, 09:05:06 AM
Brownface, blackface photos cause scandal for Trudeau
https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/vibes/us-news/v-ecd5e8af-dc90-3332-9efb-d522bf6b8dfa_c-9c7817fe-4f2b-39b3-9fd6-302ee15e46af_a-bfc19965-95e6-3888-a095-8035d0ec639c

Looks like there are now at least three separate black/brown face incidents in play.  Do you get impression this would be less an issue if he'd been photographed on multiple occasions having cross dressed?
Personally, I have no problem with costumes, blackface, or whatever and think it is all just fun. But considering his political stances and his weird recent history of playing dress-up not for Halloween or some school party? And the politically-correct culture rammed down our throats, taking fun from every holiday or event, and the media's bias I laugh when they are hoisted on their own petard.  More pics....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7481711/PICTURED-Justin-Trudeau-wearing-blackface-AFRO-wig-high-school.html

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 19, 2019, 09:12:03 AM
Personally, I have no problem with costumes, blackface, or whatever and think it is all just fun. But considering his political stances and his weird recent history of playing dress-up not for Halloween or some school party? And the politically-correct culture rammed down our throats, taking fun from every holiday or event, and the media's bias I laugh when they are hoisted on their own petard.  More pics....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7481711/PICTURED-Justin-Trudeau-wearing-blackface-AFRO-wig-high-school.html
The cuck should resign and commit seppuku with a limp kielbasa.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 19, 2019, 12:12:34 PM

Is that a real photo? So bizarre.

The Trudaeu twerp having a press conference now on CNN. Apologizing for his "layers of privledge" and other stuff. He shoukd be a man and say "it was just for fun and different, better time. Let's talk about real issues that matter." But he is a lame lefty so fun to see him squirm and apologize.

ACE of CLUBS

Mr. Dress-up should have done 'black face' when he invaded India with his dance team . . . what an embarrassment he is.

ItsOver

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on September 19, 2019, 04:00:40 PM
Mr. Dress-up should have done 'black face' when he invaded India with his dance team . . . what an embarrassment he is.
Heh, heh...when I think cuck, I think Trudeau.  He should turn himself in to the Bama state prison for his ultimate pleasure.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 19, 2019, 06:20:39 PM
Heh, heh...when I think cuck, I think Trudeau.  He should turn himself in to the Bama state prison for his ultimate pleasure.

It was funny to watch his press conference explaining his dress up games due to his "many layers of privledge." He and Beta O'Rourke should go on tour together.

Hog

Justins Mom.

Federal Election in October, this guy's gotta GO!

peace
Hog

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on September 19, 2019, 06:20:39 PM
Heh, heh...when I think cuck, I think Trudeau. 

Then I assume his apology is not going to chance your perception? Let me quote a few key points...

"(too many people face discrimination) and I did not see that from the layers of privilege that I have..."
"so many of us cannot appreciate the micro-aggressions and challenges being faced."
"I come from a place of privilege..."

The only thing he did not directly say was "I'm sorry that I was born white, we are a horrible race full of bigots and losers who don't deserve to be Canadian."

Fucking cuck.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on September 19, 2019, 09:58:10 PM
Then I assume his apology is not going to chance your perception? Let me quote a few key points...

"(too many people face discrimination) and I did not see that from the layers of privilege that I have..."
"so many of us cannot appreciate the micro-aggressions and challenges being faced."
"I come from a place of privilege..."

The only thing he did not directly say was "I'm sorry that I was born white, we are a horrible race full of bigots and losers who don't deserve to be Canadian."

Fucking cuck.
That presser was embarrassing to watch. I'll bet he hates hockey.

He and our Beta O'Rourk should go on tour. Almost exact same types of apologies and bizarre apologies. Beta never (to my knowledge) wore blackface but had some other antics and constantly apologizes for his privilege, race, sex, and so on.

WOTR

While I'm at it, I figure I will post the disturbing trend that I have been seeing for the last few years. Many minorities are not the one's who are up in arms over this stupidity- it is the white majority. We are the one's who are getting overly concerned about everything while many people I talk to continue to have a sense of humour.

I know that new sites edit things to suit themselves- but if you look at who in this video is "offended" and who thinks that we need to just move on and talk about the issues, you will notice a trend.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5926171/new-brunswickers-react-to-trudeau-brownface/beta/?utm_expid=.kz0UD5JkQOCo6yMqxGqECg.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fduckduckgo.com%2F

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on September 19, 2019, 10:01:51 PM
And he leads a developed nation...  :-[

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on September 19, 2019, 10:10:38 PM
And he leads a developed nation...  :-[
Formerly, if they meet their goal. Like here, Europe, etc. At least you still have enough space (at least theoretically) as do we (to an extent) but urban, coastal, etc areas will increasingly be 'no go' zones unless you can afford gated communities, private security details, private schools (maybe you up there call them public schools like UK?), and the like. The war is on the middle-class and now even on the lower class. The strategy seems to be a desire for a top elite an uneducated poor class that must rely on government or the top elite to exist. And whites, in particular, are targeted but actually, in most circumstances, it is blacks, Indians, Hispanics, who get more exploited and abused and fight each other. A weird deal. Nobody mentions Indians (you call 'em first nations) but the poverty, abuse, rape, sex trafficking, etc is endemic places here in the US- even though some profit from gambling/liquor/tobacco- which, arguably is not in itself a good way to support a community! Therein ends the rant.

ACE of CLUBS

Would really like to see that smug prick charged, convicted, and sentenced for something . . . .  he's a traitor.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on September 19, 2019, 11:12:37 PM
Would really like to see that smug prick charged, convicted, and sentenced for something . . . .  he's a traitor.

If Trudeau is the only smug prick/traitor in your Government that should be in jail, consider yourself lucky.  Here in the U.S. there are whole bunch of current and former government employees that should be in the slammer.  (We tend to do things on a grand scale down here.)  It's come to the point where I am seriously considering withholding my taxes and putting the money in an escrow account until certain of the worst offenders are indicted.  Then again, maybe I'll just blow it on riotous living until they come to get me.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 19, 2019, 10:01:51 PM

He and our Beta O'Rourk should go on tour. Almost exact same types of apologies and bizarre apologies. Beta never (to my knowledge) wore blackface but had some other antics and constantly apologizes for his privilege, race, sex, and so on.
Ha!  Beto boy and The Canuck Cuck.  They could team up with Big Hill and Bill for the ultimate loony left road show, "The Quad."

WOTR

They didn't take into account how amusing this whole thing is. I think I'm going to a "haunted house" before Halloween. While I have never dressed up as an adult, I may get a giant turban, "brownface" make-up, a visitor badge reading "Hello, I'm Justin" and a liberal sign to wear. I figure I can offend Liberals, and every SJW in a several mile radius.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on September 22, 2019, 06:08:36 PM
They didn't take into account how amusing this whole thing is. I think I'm going to a "haunted house" before Halloween. While I have never dressed up as an adult, I may get a giant turban, "brownface" make-up, a visitor badge reading "Hello, I'm Justin" and a liberal sign to wear. I figure I can offend Liberals, and every SJW in a several mile radius.
Heh, heh, heh.  I can see "Aladdin" Justin being a big look for Halloween this year.  What could be creepier?  Come on, Bite me Biden, you know you want to go for it.

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on September 22, 2019, 07:01:49 PM
Heh, heh, heh.  I can see "Aladdin" Justin being a big look for Halloween this year.  What could be creepier?  Come on, Bite me Biden, you know you want to go for it.

Quote from: ItsOver on September 19, 2019, 12:12:34 PM

MMMMM!

paladin1991

Quote from: Hog on September 19, 2019, 08:48:48 PM
Justins Mom.

Federal Election in October, this guy's gotta GO!

peace
Hog
Wait.  Is that a little cream I see on the taco?  there at the split.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on September 22, 2019, 12:26:52 PM
Ha!  Beto boy and The Canuck Cuck.  They could team up with Big Hill and Bill for the ultimate loony left road show, "The Mental Quadripalegics.."
fixed

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on September 22, 2019, 06:08:36 PM

GOD bless you.

DanTSX

DanTSX

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 25, 2019, 12:44:02 AM
  Wait.  Is that a little cream I see on the taco?  there at the split.

It’s cremé fraiche

DanTSX