• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Brexit

Started by Imconfused, June 22, 2016, 01:58:16 PM

Quote from: MV on June 23, 2016, 09:47:00 PM
i would never have predicted this.  great news.

Awesome news!!  Way to go, Britain.  This is the beginning of the end for the EU. ;D

aldousburbank

Now that England has voted to leave the EU they're going to need a fuck of a moving truck.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 23, 2016, 09:50:47 PM
So you're in the club too, huh? I guess anti-Semites need to stick together. They don't have much of a future, except on internet forums.

...Huh?

Imconfused

Quote from: rekcuf on June 23, 2016, 09:49:34 PM
Isn't that her "resting bitch bitchy face"?

there...

Where is Yorkshire_Pud and the rest of the gaggle of british women, er I mean "men" to join in this celebration?

Are they not allowed to leave their cucksheds to post on bellgab anymore?

Did their wife's bull tell him he can't visit any sites that might give him a bad influence?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 23, 2016, 09:57:02 PM
Now that England has voted to leave the EU they're going to need a fuck of a moving truck.

I wonder if they'll ever get all their records back?  ???

WOTR

Quote from: rekcuf on June 23, 2016, 09:48:37 PM
Haram! So much haram!
Islam and Arabic is Verboten!

Trump is "making the UK great again"!

mikuthing01

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 23, 2016, 09:58:04 PM
Where is Yorkshire_Pud and the rest of the gaggle of british women, er I mean "men" to join in this celebration?

Are they not allowed to leave their cucksheds to post on bellgab anymore?

Did their wife's bull tell him he can't visit any sites that might give him a bad influence?

Maybe he forgot to renew his internet license

JesusJuice

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 23, 2016, 10:02:32 PM
Maybe he forgot to renew his internet license

They have to by an internet license for each internet connected device that they own.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 23, 2016, 09:57:14 PM
...Huh?

Are you trying to indicate that you don't understand what those parentheses you used signify? If not, please clarify where you stand on "the Jews." Any problems with that particular group of people?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Imconfused on June 23, 2016, 10:03:00 PM

I want to be fucking British too, but only hot ones. Hey ladies, I'm available if you want to get with a guy who's smart, funny, and doesn't talk all faggy.

norland2424

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 23, 2016, 10:04:08 PM
Not me, they still cant own guns lol

Lol and they never legally will

JesusJuice

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 23, 2016, 10:04:07 PM
Are you trying to indicate that you don't understand what those parentheses you used signify? If not, please clarify where you stand on "the Jews." Any problems with that particular group of people?

Oh blow it out your fucking ass already.

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2016, 09:59:57 PM
Islam and Arabic is Verboten!

Dirka Dirka Muhammad Jihad?

JesusJuice

Start posting your favorite ass blasted tweets by political leaders and media types. No tweets by random nobodies.

https://twitter.com/GovHowardDean/status/746167818656354304

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 23, 2016, 10:04:07 PM

Clearly you don't understand their meaning as (((I))) was attributing them to myself. But whatever makes you feel high and mighty I guess.

Imconfused

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 23, 2016, 10:05:05 PM
I want to be fucking British too, but only hot ones. Hey ladies, I'm available if you want to get with a guy who's smart, funny, and doesn't talk all faggy.

I got you,  bro....

I hope David Cameron gives salty press conference. He bet his political career on this vote. Oops.

albrecht

All the offical State news agencies are calling it for Brexit. Though not all votes counted it seems John Bull hasnt been castrated. Though it is interesting to see the numbers in the different countries and areas. UK , like USA, very divided.

WOTR

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 23, 2016, 10:03:28 PM

They have to by an internet license for each internet connected device that they own.
How much better it is to live in America, where your property may be seized if you fail to pay your television tax...

"In some rural portions of the United States, broadcast translator districts exist, which are funded by an ad valorem property tax on all property within the district,[114] or a parcel tax on each dwelling unit within the district. Failure to pay the TV translator tax has the same repercussions as failing to pay any other property tax, including a lien placed on the property and eventual seizure..."

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on June 23, 2016, 10:13:08 PM
I hope David Cameron gives salty press conference. He bet his political career on this vote. Oops.

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 23, 2016, 10:07:28 PM
Start posting your favorite ass blasted tweets by political leaders and media types. No tweets by random nobodies.

https://twitter.com/GovHowardDean/status/746167818656354304

Hahaha

Mega extreme butt blasted.

Boris is in Rob Ford-like party mode right about now

JesusJuice

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2016, 10:13:56 PM
How much better it is to live in America, where your property may be seized if you fail to pay your television tax...

"In some rural portions of the United States, broadcast translator districts exist, which are funded by an ad valorem property tax on all property within the district,[114] or a parcel tax on each dwelling unit within the district. Failure to pay the TV translator tax has the same repercussions as failing to pay any other property tax, including a lien placed on the property and eventual seizure..."

*Citation needed

Here the law that was cited:  http://www.monocounty.ca.gov/online_services/documents/cocode/_DATA/TITLE03/Chapter_3_32_TELEVISION_TRANSL.html