• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Primary Senate Republicans

Started by 21st Century Man, May 20, 2016, 01:18:04 PM

I urge everyone to vote in the Senate primaries so we toss out the garbage in DC.  In Georgia,  Johnny Isakson is running for another term against Derrick Grayson in the Republican race next Tuesday.  Isakson just voted to table the Lee Amendment that would have restricted HUD from forcing low-income housing onto suburban neighborhoods. He needs to go.

John McCain did the same thing.   Vote for Kellie Ward in AZ.

In NV,  vote for Sharron Angle.

This in many ways is just as important as the presidential race.

Let me add that I urge everyone to vote in the Senate primaries no matter if you are liberal or conservative.  Just vote. 

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2016, 01:18:04 PM

Vote for Sharron Angle?  What the (Joe) Heck?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2016, 01:18:04 PM
I urge everyone to vote in the Senate primaries so we toss out the garbage in DC.  In Georgia,  Johnny Isakson is running for another term against Derrick Grayson in the Republican race next Tuesday.  Isakson just voted to table the Lee Amendment that would have restricted HUD from forcing low-income housing onto suburban neighborhoods. He needs to go.

John McCain did the same thing.   Vote for Kellie Ward in AZ.

This in many ways is just as important as the presidential race.

Let me add that I urge everyone to vote in the Senate primaries no matter if you are liberal or conservative.  Just vote.
Angle is, like so many in Congress, merely an assertive, mouthy moron. 

Quote from: VtaGeezer on May 20, 2016, 01:48:22 PM
Angle is, like so many in Congress, merely an assertive, mouthy moron.

Maybe so but she is better than Joe Heck.  I confess I don't know much about Heck but I hear he is part of the old white guard that sits in DC.

OK.  I have a little more info about the Lee Amendment that was tabled. Below you will find the link to the details.  Republicans that voted to table the Amendment  were McCain, Isakson, Dan Coats, Roy Blunt,Thom Tillis, John Hoeven and Orrin Hatch.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/114-2016/s81

136 or 142

154 of 159 counties reporting
Johnny Isaskon 442,732
Derrick Grayson 68,530
Mary Kay Bacallo 60,367

Quote from: 136 or 142 on May 25, 2016, 01:34:56 AM
154 of 159 counties reporting
Johnny Isaskon 442,732
Derrick Grayson 68,530
Mary Kay Bacallo 60,367

I know and I'm ticked off about it. Looks like folks aren't pissed off at incumbents this year.  It is disappointing.  I voted for Derrick Grayson but he really didn't run much of a campaign.