• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

burning poo

Started by akwilly, May 18, 2016, 11:28:03 PM

akwilly

This is a can of chilly and refried beans. I new this was a risky late night meal especially after I added hot sauce and chips.

akwilly

Because of what I ate I decided a box was to risky for an inside the house poo so I decided to use a couch cushion lined with a Miller lite 18 pack (cans). Here is the cushion

akwilly

This is the inside stuffing if the cushion. As the photo shows it almost looks like some sort of fiberglass. As mentioned previously I did tape the beer box to my persons so that I don't need to worry about getting what could be fiberglass on my private parts.

akwilly

This photo shows my comfort and complete confidence in the new poo vessel. I could have lingered or maybe taken a nap it was that comfortable. The couch cushion molded to my body and offered lower back support while the beer box reminded me that I wouldn't get fiberglass on my balls

akwilly

Here is the couch cushion stuffed will the poo box almost immediately after being lit on fire. I added no diesel or fuel at all. I was amazed how fast it burned. It dripped over my barrel and the lawn started to burn.

akwilly

To combat the fire I stomped around burn barrel and wherever I saw flames. The damn cushion burned hotter and faster than any regular diesel loaded poo box. This is a picture if the bottom of my shoe that got melted.

Quote from: akwilly on October 04, 2016, 05:27:53 AM
This photo shows my comfort and complete confidence in the new poo vessel. I could have lingered or maybe taken a nap it was that comfortable. The couch cushion molded to my body and offered lower back support while the beer box reminded me that I wouldn't get fiberglass on my balls
Looks comfy.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: akwilly on October 04, 2016, 05:11:07 AM
This is a can of chilly and refried beans.

I don't see the point of eating it. Once it comes through your digestive system it's going to look exactly the same. Mexican food has now been forever ruined for me, being invaded by thoughts of your bespoke shitter.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 15, 2016, 01:13:05 PM
You were able to toilet train cats ?  Now that's impressive.

Yeah, they were using the toilet without my help after awhile. I wish i had started them just two weeks earlier. It would have saved me a fortune in kitty litter.

You can buy training aids to help, i didnt though. One of which is a clear plastic bowl you put on the rim of the toilet where you can put litter on so it's not so alien to them.

Some people even teach their cat to flush by making something that hangs from the flush handle they can pull. They say the cats will just pull it all the time for amusement though.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: akwilly on September 20, 2016, 06:10:24 AM
This photo clearly shows the disadvantage of having a box not sturdy enough to hold much weight thus causing the user to hover. A person could usurp the hover by putting one's knees on the ground but clearly it is too wet for me to do that at the moment. Hovering sucks, I tried to look up at the stars and almost fell into the box.

Lol, six people want to see your naked ass up close. Or they are really interested in the mechanics of shitting in boxes.

ShayP

I'm curious as to where you are procuring the non-box items for use.  So far I've seen a pillow and a couch cushion sacrificed during the process.  I trust these aren't your actual furnishings you are using.

K_Dubb

I am delighted to learn the phrase "usurp the hover", which I take as the first bit of jargon to spring from this worthy endeavor.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ShayP on October 04, 2016, 12:24:02 PM
I'm curious as to where you are procuring the non-box items for use.  So far I've seen a pillow and a couch cushion sacrificed during the process.  I trust these aren't your actual furnishings you are using.

I am not sure about the pillow but, considering the alarmingly combustible nature of the cushion, I'd say it met its brave end nobly, as though created for that very purpose.

O cushion soft, in thee I place my trust
(Although thou art but filled with fiberglass)
To waft to heaven, while thou dost combust,
The leavings of my most-intemp'rate ass.

Quote from: akwilly on October 04, 2016, 05:27:53 AM

Awright!  Fresh burning poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that cushion went up like a roman candle. Apparently the cushion/Miller Lite combo is a match made in
heaven - comfort and explosiveness.   I assume with this light year advance in your research you will soon be
taking the prototype to TV and will be on Shark Tank?  Just bring in that shoe - with a quick glance of it's sole, they'll be climbing all  over each other to get in the Akwilly business.

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 04, 2016, 07:00:38 PM
Awright!  Fresh burning poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that cushion went up like a roman candle. Apparently the cushion/Miller Lite combo is a match made in
heaven - comfort and explosiveness.   I assume with this light year advance in your research you will soon be
taking the prototype to TV and will be on Shark Tank?  Just bring in that shoe - with a quick glance of it's sole, they'll be climbing all  over each other to get in the Akwilly business.
perhaps one day I will start a go fund me to raise money for exotic poo boxes or maybe just Miller lite.

Hey Willy, here's an interesting article, http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/01/freeze-dried-poop-pills-being-tested-for-obesity-treatment/
Maybe you can ' box-up ' some of yours and have a second income stream. ;)    ;D

akwilly

These are some jugs I peed in. Quality boxes allow for a certain amount of urine but the weather has slowed down my burning ability thus making me keep the boxes inside longer than planned. Even the best poo box will not hold up to continual use if peed in so I had to make use of jugs. As you can see I'm burning the pee jugs even though it is raining. My poo needs at least an hour of dry weather to burn properly or else there will be a wafting smell because it just smolders.

akwilly

I did add one poo box to the fire but I regret it already. As tis picture shows unburnt newspaper. I lined this particular box with newspapers and due to the weather it is not properly blazing. The smoldering that is happening is bad. I will hope for a break in the rain to add more fuel and hopefully get rid of some more poo.

akwilly

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 09, 2016, 06:28:40 PM
Hey Willy, here's an interesting article, http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/01/freeze-dried-poop-pills-being-tested-for-obesity-treatment/
Maybe you can ' box-up ' some of yours and have a second income stream. ;)    ;D
there have been times I've felt like I was just burning money. It wouldn't be hard for me to flash freeze a poo in the dead of winter but dang if I could come up with a device that could put fresh poo in capsule form than dang id be rich. Maybe a funnel situation type of deal

theONE

Quote from: akwilly on November 08, 2016, 07:31:55 AM
there have been times I've felt like I was just burning money. It wouldn't be hard for me to flash freeze a poo in the dead of winter but dang if I could come up with a device that could put fresh poo in capsule form than dang id be rich. Maybe a funnel situation type of deal

dry would be easier to handle, and you can start with this manual machine and in a year or less after you get
Shark Tank deal you can buy production line robotic tablet maker,
and the dealers on the streets will be saying ..'man I got good shit today' :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nobody

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 04, 2016, 11:50:05 AM

Lol, six people want to see your naked ass up close. Or they are really interested in the mechanics of shitting in boxes.

After viewing some of the political threads, seeing people take an interest in the correct use of cardboard latrines seems positively high-minded by comparison.

akwilly

As you can see in this photo I have a nice queen size bed that I have stripped of its sheets.

theONE

Quote from: akwilly on November 14, 2016, 03:14:34 AM
As you can see in this photo I have a nice queen size bed that I have stripped of its sheets.

WHY ?? did you shit the sheets  ;D

akwilly

In this photo you can clearly see that I'm cutting a hole in it with my chainsaw

akwilly

As this photo clearly shows I'm taking a poo in the hole I cut into my bed. My dog won't get off my lap. It's embarrassing but that's how it is. Regardless i have just poo'd in my bed and have to kind of cork of the hole i sawed so that I can get it out doors and burn it

akwilly

I decided to "plug " the poo hole in my bed utilizing a shopping bag and duct tape. My bed will have to be sideways in order to make it out of 2 doorways. Very risky move. In hindsight I should have taken my bed outside before pooing in it

akwilly

As you can tell by this photo I made it outside with my bed

akwilly

This fire is bigger than I expected. I am going to throw saved up poo boxes on it

akwilly

Oh shit I mite be in trouble