• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

Zenman

Once bigfoot was associated with ufos and dimensional shifting in such, the gov't probably started a cover up. The Men In Black have probably been gathering up bigfoot remains for years and are probably out looking for them as we speak.

Quote from: Zenman on November 04, 2016, 08:26:03 PM
Once bigfoot was associated with ufos and dimensional shifting in such, the gov't probably started a cover up. The Men In Black have probably been gathering up bigfoot remains for years and are probably out looking for them as we speak.

Then they get pissed off and sound like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMkXYzpGx3w

Zenman

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 04, 2016, 08:28:25 PM

Then they get pissed off and sound like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMkXYzpGx3w

Those are great. The first one sounds like what I envision them sounding like right after they get their pies from the lady who puts them out for them.

Quote from: Zenman on November 04, 2016, 08:34:14 PM
Those are great. The first one sounds like what I envision them sounding like right after they get their pies from the lady who puts them out for them.

That or after they have chugged a six pack of root beer they swiped

akwilly

Quote from: TigerLily on November 04, 2016, 08:55:30 PM
Oh. I thought they only craved pic-a-nic baskets
unfortunately that is no longer the case lol

PrairieGhost

Call with your question: 424.253.0632 or Skype AmyOnTheRadio

ShayP

Did I miss anything good over the last hour?  I had to step away.  Not that I'm implying it was bad....just sayin.  LOL!

Quote from: ShayP on November 04, 2016, 09:07:21 PM
Did I miss anything good over the last hour?  I had to step away.  Not that I'm implying it was bad....just sayin.  LOL!

Yeah you sure did.  An enslaved Bear ate a Monkey.................

ShayP

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 04, 2016, 09:09:38 PM
Yeah you sure did.  An enslaved Bear ate a Monkey.................

I've seen that before.  He actually didn't eat it.  Just killed it.  I can't blame him really.

akwilly

Quote from: rekcuf on November 04, 2016, 08:59:56 PM
That monkey got Spirit Cooked real good. HAHA!
damn man hahahaha

PrairieGhost

I know one of you want to call and ask Dr. Meldrum a question. Who's it going to be? 8)

WOTR

Quote from: PrairieGhost on November 04, 2016, 09:18:58 PM
I know one of you want to call and ask Dr. Meldrum a question. Who's it going to be? 8)
I might be tempted... But I still just do not believe they exist. (not Amy and Dr. Meldrum- Bigfoot. ;D)

PrairieGhost

Quote from: WOTR on November 04, 2016, 09:32:44 PM
I might be tempted... But I still just do not believe they exist. (not Amy and Dr. Meldrum- Bigfoot. ;D)

Call about that.   ;D

WOTR

What ever happened with that guest from a few years ago (Coast?) who claimed to have DNA tests done and all kinds of proof who was going to release all of the evidence?  I assume either he did not do an "evidence dump" or he was a fraud (or both?)

Zenman

Excellent show!  BIGFOOT LIVES!!   :D

GravitySucks

I think she had a DDoS by the #BigfootAnons.

PrairieGhost

Thanks for listening everyone!

Great show Amy! Dr. Meldrum is a really interesting guest, hope you have him on again in the future.  :)

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on November 04, 2016, 09:43:40 PM
What ever happened with that guest from a few years ago (Coast?) who claimed to have DNA tests done and all kinds of proof who was going to release all of the evidence?  I assume either he did not do an "evidence dump" or he was a fraud (or both?)

The Sykes study didn't find anything unusual, mostly bear hair.  They did discover that Zana, the wild woman of Georgia, was an African human, though.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 04, 2016, 11:32:37 PM
The Sykes study didn't find anything unusual, mostly bear hair.  They did discover that Zana, the wild woman of Georgia, was an African human, though.
Thanks.  I recall a lot of hype- and then nothing... It seems that is just the way with most paranormal subjects, though.

Zenman

Amy on DMDN as we speak. Cool. (Dr. Meldrum replay.)