• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Ted Cruz

Started by Auslandia, February 09, 2016, 01:59:47 PM

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 11, 2016, 12:18:24 PM
They've toned down the papal infallibility stuff recently. Mainly, I think, in preparation to go back into eventual communion with the Orthodox.
That would be huge though I'm wondering how the more socially-leftist/liberal leanings and "progress" this Pope is making will help trying to come into agreement, communion, etc with the various other Catholic and with the Orthodox churches, it is also causing some discord at home I think with the more traditionalists. Will be interesting to see. A lot of history and political stuff would need to be overcome- by "politics" I don't mean country-wise but in the administration, authority, rites, communion, marriage etc of some "reunited" 'catholic,' in that church. I know they are working on it but, man, we think negotiations with countries is hard. Imagine the centuries, infrastructure, beliefs, ceremonies, believers, and past to reunite RC and the other Catholic and Orthodox and even the various Protestant churches would be a huge undertaking!!

VtaGeezer

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 11, 2016, 11:37:01 AM
Ted's dad speaking in tongues. In Catholicism, this is usually a problem best fixed with an exorcism.

"Speaking in tongues" is more accurately described as babbling.   If you want to confound a Pentecostal babbler, ask them "Would you mind repeating that?". 

I will say that in 12 years of Catholic schooling, I never heard a single reference to exorcism, but then came "The Exorcist".  Cruz, though, could be the evidence that it's a valid and necessary rite.  What really scares me is that, after Cruz's campaign spirals into the ground, his army of gullible babbling fools will still be voting and mostly armed. 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: albrecht on March 11, 2016, 12:28:51 PM
That would be huge though I'm wondering how the more socially-leftist/liberal leanings and "progress" this Pope is making will help trying to come into agreement, communion, etc with the various other Catholic and with the Orthodox churches, it is also causing some discord at home I think with the more traditionalists. Will be interesting to see. A lot of history and political stuff would need to be overcome- by "politics" I don't mean country-wise but in the administration, authority, rites, communion, marriage etc of some "reunited" 'catholic,' in that church. I know they are working on it but, man, we think negotiations with countries is hard. Imagine the centuries, infrastructure, beliefs, ceremonies, believers, and past to reunite RC and the other Catholic and Orthodox and even the various Protestant churches would be a huge undertaking!!

I'm surprised that it's gotten as far as it has. They had some joint theological commission that recently proclaimed the filioque theological dispute between the Catholic and Orthodox churches to be resolved meaning that there now are no major theological differences between the churches. Now it appears that they're going to just wait it out over the next few decades and let the opposition die off and then unify again.

Reconciling with the protestant churches would be impossible I think. Especially considering that a few of them believe the Pope is the anti-Christ.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The King of Kings on March 11, 2016, 11:52:03 AM
Looks like Teen Tit Ted believes it should be mandatory for everyone to go to church every Sunday.

http://nationalreport.net/ted-cruz-adds-mandatory-church-platform-inspiring-words-sylvia-allen/

But, but, but, he is a constitutionalist!!!!!!!

Say it again folks!  He is a constitutionalist!!!!

is this real?  i went through the first half of that story, and felt like i was reading the onion.

Quote from: MV on March 11, 2016, 01:24:27 PM
is this real?  i went through the first half of that story, and felt like i was reading the onion.

Fuck, I am retarded.

I just checked around on the the website.  It's a satire site.

There is a Senator that wants to make going to church mandatory though.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2015/03/27/pkg-arizona-senator-church-attendance-mandatory.ktvk

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 11, 2016, 12:42:54 PM
"Speaking in tongues" is more accurately described as babbling.   If you want to confound a Pentecostal babbler, ask them "Would you mind repeating that?". 

There's that, but also that the tongues bear no hallmarks of language. Often it's just repetitive sounds. This is rather confusing considering that ecstatic fits of babbling are traditionally a sign of demonic possession.

I will say that in 12 years of Catholic schooling, I never heard a single reference to exorcism, but then came "The Exorcist".  Cruz, though, could be the evidence that it's a valid and necessary rite.  What really scares me is that, after Cruz's campaign spirals into the ground, his army of gullible babbling fools will still be voting and mostly armed.

I was in school after the movie came out and I think, at the time, most priests would have preferred that the movie had never been made. Especially the Jesuits, all the ones I knew were trained psychiatrists and scientists.

Quote from: The King of Kings on March 11, 2016, 11:14:45 AM
Is there anyone more repugnant than this idiots Ted Cruz?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zDmURYy2hs

Holy shit!!!!! You got him! Yep, wow! Incredible.....man oh man! That's it,  I'm now supporting the orange-faced lying, racist, misogynist-clown!!

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 11, 2016, 01:12:23 PM
Especially considering that a few of them believe the Pope is the anti-Christ.
You mean he isn't?  :o All those Ian Paisley speeches and football chants were wrong??  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: FightTheFuture on March 11, 2016, 01:43:25 PM

Holy shit!!!!! You got him! Yep, wow! Incredible.....man oh man! That's it,  I'm now supporting the orange-faced lying, racist, misogynist-clown!!

About time

National Review just endorsed Ted Crud.

They believe Ted Crud is the only one who can stop Donald Trump.

Gee, I thought this election was about stopping Hillary Clinton.

Someone should tell National Review that, oh wait, they are the establishment only trying to hold onto their power structure no matter what happens.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FightTheFuture on March 11, 2016, 01:43:25 PM

I don't think anyone is attempting or expecting to convert you. You're a zealous ideologue. However, the sooner you understand and accept the fact that your brand of republicanism is over, the better. You'll have far more time on your hands to go bush hog those 500 acres instead of robotically posting links on BellGab.

Speaking of links, how's this for nauseating?

http://www.religionnews.com/2016/01/31/cruz-religion-evangelical-religious-liberty/

Lyin' Ted.

"Carpet bomb."

Quote from: MV on March 12, 2016, 01:38:25 AM
I don't think anyone is attempting or expecting to convert you. You're a zealous ideologue. However, the sooner you understand and accept the fact that your brand of republicanism is over, the better. You'll have far more time on your hands to go bush hog those 500 acres instead of robotically posting links on BellGab.

Speaking of links, how's this for nauseating?

http://www.religionnews.com/2016/01/31/cruz-religion-evangelical-religious-liberty/

Lyin' Ted.

"Carpet bomb."

Yeah, well, you`re just not bright enough to even know what my brand of Republicanism is, so I can`t hold your inferior gene pool against you. However, IF Trump is the GOP nominee, he`ll obviously be crushed like a bug in the Fall. You should be bright enough to realize that.

Now, run along little fella and roll your AdSense pennies.

P.S. I lease out my land at a very nice premium.

#NeverTrump

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FightTheFuture on March 12, 2016, 04:57:13 AM
Yeah, well, you`re just not bright enough to even know what my brand of Republicanism is, so I can`t hold your inferior gene pool against you. However, IF Trump is the GOP nominee, he`ll obviously be crushed like a bug in the Fall. You should be bright enough to realize that.

#NeverTrump

Not sure why my Adsense revenue is a point of attack, but OK.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: FightTheFuture on March 12, 2016, 04:57:13 AM

#NeverTrump

Man, you really call shit wrong.

littlechris

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 12, 2016, 11:09:07 PM

He's an embarrassment. He hasn't harassed or attacked anyone for their political beliefs for close to 10 hours now, so hopefully he's gone for good.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 12, 2016, 11:09:07 PM

Well, we`ll just see, won`t we? However, if you`d like to place a wager, name the amount.

Quote from: littlechris on March 12, 2016, 11:20:44 PM
He's an embarrassment. He hasn't harassed or attacked anyone for their political beliefs for close to 10 hours now, so hopefully he's gone for good.

Awww chrissy. I`m sorry darlin`, I`ll be more gentle with you in the future.

Fuck yeah!! Go Trump!!!1

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: FightTheFuture on March 13, 2016, 07:58:45 AM
Well, we`ll just see, won`t we? However, if you`d like to place a wager, name the amount.

I will bet you Falkie's soul that Ted Cruz can't win a general election because of the Ohio and Florida electoral college problem. If I win, you will obtain George Noory's moustache for my collection.

onan

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 13, 2016, 09:56:28 AM
I will bet you Falkie's soul that Ted Cruz can't win a general election because of the Ohio and Florida electoral college problem. If I win, you will obtain George Noory's moustache for my collection.

The number one fetid soul as ranked by the smelly soul social club.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: onan on March 13, 2016, 11:08:52 AM
The number one fetid soul as ranked by the smelly soul social club.
Which?  Cruz or Noory?

Quote from: FightTheFuture on March 13, 2016, 07:58:45 AM
I can tell you from personal experience that SciFi is what is known in gambling circles as a "welsher".

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on March 13, 2016, 11:44:55 AM
I can tell you from personal experience that SciFi is what is known in gambling circles as a "welsher".

Yeah, I'll never pay up. Besides, Noory owns his soul anyway after the glasses thing.

SciFiAuthor

This pastor makes a case for the execution of homosexuals and then ... introduces Ted Cruz. I won't saddle Cruz with this guy's remarks, and I'm sure he'll disavow, but it just goes to show why religion and conservative politics should have never been merged. If the media wants to, they'll beat Cruz to death with this like they did Trump with David Duke and he'll have to spend the next critical 24 hours disavowing.

This happened in November, but it's no coincidence that it's surfacing again today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOGoDroQgZw

the_Stranger

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 14, 2016, 12:35:07 PM
This pastor makes a case for the execution of homosexuals and then ... introduces Ted Cruz. I won't saddle Cruz with this guy's remarks, and I'm sure he'll disavow, but it just goes to show why religion and conservative politics should have never been merged. If the media wants to, they'll beat Cruz to death with this like they did Trump with David Duke and he'll have to spend the next critical 24 hours disavowing.

This happened in November, but it's no coincidence that it's surfacing again today.

I saw this story back when it first came out and Cruz disavowed nothing.
And he won't, he knows where his fundamental bread is buttered.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 14, 2016, 12:35:07 PM

Why hasn't Ted Crud condemned his remarks, or supporters of Ted Crud condemned his remarks?

If he is actively calling for the death of Americans and even promising to go to jail to for executing Americans, who are these people at Ted Crud rallies?  What kind of sick individuals would be attracted to a Presidential campaign that would allow this person to introduce him at their campaign stops?