• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Let's Make Fun Of Dummies.

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 20, 2016, 09:50:44 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on March 26, 2017, 01:03:49 AM

How fucking hard can it be to hire a native English speaker? Oh, right, organ harvesting. Got it.
From MV's bathroomcam website:
"With the internet kicking in around the world, drop-shipping does make sense after all. Most drop ship services only exist hand in hand with the internet so no one will know that you don’t keep an inventory on-hand. You won't be able to sell products with your conventional store front without products, right?"

WildCard

heh.

-------

did anybody get a screen-shot of ricklepickle's post?
hope hillary didn't delete it

fuckin keith!
--
"Leanette Tarpley Ashcraft "?
any relation to leo? art's "stalker'?

albrecht

Quote from: WildCard on November 17, 2017, 07:42:33 PM

heh.

-------

did anybody get a screen-shot of ricklepickle's post?
hope hillary didn't delete it

fuckin keith!
--
"Leanette Tarpley Ashcraft "?
any relation to leo? art's "stalker'?
Whatever happened to that guy? He started some new show, after the news segment etc dumped, and then weird, sometimes bizarre posts, and a health situation- or something? And a new show, for a bit. A weird time and dude from what I recall. His sites are "dark" now and not existing now.

WildCard

It's time for the annual "why is bellgab dying" thread.
Spoiler alert: this time it's demon possession.

Jackstar

Quote from: MaxPower on May 17, 2018, 03:00:00 PM
New member here. I joined a couple of days ago and have been wading through the posts. A few things:

I think all of the radio programs/podcasts and their respective hosts have good and bad points. I listen to many of them and what I listen to is based on the guest and/or topic and not on who the host is.

Secondly, really liking the Metron's posts  :)

It seems to be a convention here to praise what you like here, so:

Praise Metron (2267)!

Quote from: MaxPower on May 30, 2018, 10:55:54 AM
!?#%! you Metron! Once again I am working and I get a text from someone telling me I have to check out the Metron's posts for the day so I am compelled to stop what I am doing and look at your posts. Although work productivity suffers, spirits are lifted for the day  :) :) :)

Looks like you will be taking over this place in due course :D

Praise Metron

Quote from: MaxPower on June 22, 2018, 09:25:02 AM
Metron2267 ... one of us newbies but has hit the ground running. Metron is insightful, no nonsense, and willing to take on all those purveyors of BS so prevalent around here. Whether it is cleaning the clocks of old timers, advancing political commentary, or remembering a blast from the past, Metron has got it going on. A voice of reason in this wild west of nonsense. Besides, everybody loves The Metron (whether they admit it or not)  :D

[attachment=1]

Metron2267

Must re-sod... :D
MaxPower
Date Registered: May 14, 2018, 03:53:52 PM
Last Active: October 10, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

AZZERAE

Quote from: WildCard on January 09, 2019, 06:01:00 PM
It's time for the annual "why is bellgab dying" thread.
Spoiler alert: this time it's demon possession.

That guy is such a douche canoe. Post after post after post, each a variation of the very same notion. Utter horse shit.

When confronted head on, the bitch-ass scurries off into the shadows.