• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Let's Make Fun Of Dummies.

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 20, 2016, 09:50:44 PM

SredniVashtar

Is this a cunning James Joyce parody? Note the daring lack of punctuation, not to mention the devil-may-care disregard for outmoded bourgeois conventions like literacy or coherence. The man's a genius. Or is he a clueless, illiterate knobhead? It's anyone's guess.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 30, 2016, 10:23:26 AM
Is this a cunning James Joyce parody? Note the daring lack of punctuation, not to mention the devil-may-care disregard for outmoded bourgeois conventions like literacy or coherence. The man's a genius. Or is he a clueless, illiterate knobhead? It's anyone's guess.
;D ;D I'm not on facebook but that is a classic. Next? You need to look at youtube comments for just about any video. They are scary. I hope that all are just because people are typing on touch screens or small 'smart' phones and not indicative of the actual state of society, but I doubt it.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 30, 2016, 10:23:26 AM

Reaspected decision-
I too know the evil of trolls
wise move
          ignore
sometimes i can't
          ignore
and it gets me into more trouble
than I myself am worth
good luck
art

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on January 30, 2016, 10:38:09 AM
  ;D ;D I'm not on facebook but that is a classic. Next? You need to look at youtube comments for just about any video. They are scary. I hope that all are just because people are typing on touch screens or small 'smart' phones and not indicative of the actual state of society, but I doubt it.

YouTube comments are about the most toxic forum you could find. You could have a video about two puppies playing together and within the space of a few comments someone is telling somebody else to go fuck their mother. If you ever look at a cricket video you will see all these Indians and Pakistanis going at it hammer and tongs. That's why they are my nomination for a potential nuclear war, because the atmosphere is so venomous.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 30, 2016, 10:46:27 AM
YouTube comments are about the most toxic forum you could find. You could have a video about two puppies playing together and within the space of a few comments someone is telling somebody else to go fuck their mother. If you ever look at a cricket video you will see all these Indians and Pakistanis going at it hammer and tongs. That's why they are my nomination for a potential nuclear war, because the atmosphere is so venomous.
When it goes down- I will blame you. You should've never given up some colonies (not mine though.)  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 30, 2016, 10:46:27 AM

Let's not get too sanctimonious eh? I supported you over your decision (which you later revoked despite my advice) to turn vegetarian while you also kept your abattoir open 24/7; and bragging about skinning live ox with your bare hands. I knew you'd lose the PR battle and deep down so did you, but you carried on with ne'r a thought to the long term investment opportunities in the Faeroe Islands.

Now I know this has next to nothing to do with your ongoing crusade to systematically spirit away and have 'disappeared' the illiterates and psychotic mouth breathers on YT but I wanted it mentioned, okay?

Welcome back, Yorkie!  When are you going to show off the new lady parts SV says you had installed during your absence?  He claims they're the bee's knees, and has done nothing but gush rhapsodic about them since you gave him that private exhibition a few days ago.  Needless to say, interest around here is at fever pitch, so give us a peek already.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 30, 2016, 02:16:18 PM

Well, he's seen the 'intended' photos that the respectable surgeon, Dr Whatya Sa Yinbitch passed onto me and I in turn to you and SV. However...The tit's, the tits I can live with; sure, one is a little bit more inflated than the other; when I say little bit I mean one is a B cup the other a double H. But I'm assured if I keep off the tee shirts and stick to loose fitting dresses I'll be fine.

Now, the erm...tuppence. Not so good. Not good at all. This is the full size photo after the bandages came off, and I still can't have babies. Why is that? I'm upset now because I was warned not to go to Yinbitch, but he was cheap.

Too bad you can't bear children, because you certainly have the hips for it.  And thank you for having the decency to keep a landing strip. If you can grow it, don't mow it!   

Kolchak

I hereby resurrect this thread.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: JesusJuice on February 06, 2016, 08:52:42 AM

Let's make this happen.

Nostradamus referred to Hitler as Hester. You call this a coincidence? I think not.

Hester, destroyer of radio shows, trier of patience, grater of eardrums has come into her own. And a great Flood shall save us, the Day After Tomorrow. (Or as soon as possible after that, allowing for any scheduling difficulties.)

WildCard

GMTA
commercial photography locations

Let's play Splinter Cell

Nice work, Sparky.

Shut it down!

This guy gets it -

Lilith

Hahaha, I had forgotten all about this thread...  :-*

WildCard

Quote from: brig on March 25, 2017, 10:16:51 PM
Hahaha, I had forgotten all about this thread...  :-*

wish mediocre was on. this is the one night i'd listen.

Lilith

Quote from: WildCard on March 25, 2017, 10:37:28 PM
wish mediocre was on. this is the one night i'd listen.

Bellgab is not just for dummies anymore. Good to see Art giving bellgab some publicity on FB.  LOL's

zeebo

Quote from: brig on March 25, 2017, 11:15:41 PM
Bellgab is not just for dummies anymore. ...

I knew we could do it!

Catsmile

MMM...

Heavily Curated FaceBook

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on March 26, 2017, 12:03:27 AM
                           MMM...

Heavily Curated FaceBook

Oh, I KNOW!!

but...

This could Make bellgab great again!

Jackstar

A video about... diapers. Oh, bravo.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/shop/expensive-projectors

Here you go. You will want the best.

Jackstar

QuoteThis is a ultra-small digital spy camera that hidden inside a Decorative artificial flowers, it looks like an ordinary Decorative artificial flowers, but it has a very powerful function, the most interesting thing is that it internally hides a smallest camera DVR with motion ativated and remote control Function;It has programmable settings enabling you to use its motion detection facilities to automatically start recording when the camera detects motion or simply use its start / stop continuous record function. Good for home and office.

How fucking hard can it be to hire a native English speaker? Oh, right, organ harvesting. Got it.

WildCard

not naming names, (you know who you are), but a certain someone better get thier ACT together. nah mean?

“Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?”

ballgag advises you to kill yourself