• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters

Started by trostol, January 02, 2016, 10:04:02 PM

mikuthing01

More pix of McNig he's the best tripfag ever and an actual operator lmao

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 27, 2016, 08:57:39 PM
There is a black tipfag on /k/ that calls himself McNiggerator he was at the Bundy ranch with their militia protecting them with his waifu Galil-chan he went on CNN to talk about it the guy is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoRkmCQJewU

Sounds like a solid presidential candidate.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 27, 2016, 09:54:26 PM
He is the hero we need

I'd vote for him, expecially in this election. We have done worse with the past view clowns.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 27, 2016, 09:01:30 PM
More pix of McNig he's the best tripfag ever and an actual operator lmao

Do you think if you saw a picture of a nude woman, you'd make as much of a mess of the inside of your undies as you do with a picture of a bloke with a gun? 

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 27, 2016, 10:04:47 PM
Do you think if you saw a picture of a nude woman, you'd make as much of a mess of the inside of your undies as you do with a picture of a bloke with a gun?

McNig ain't my type and he has shit taste in guns and waifus(((Galil))). There is something magical about a black militia man defending a old white guy who said he wondered if black people were better off as slaves kek. He's a skinny white anime nerd trapped in a buff black guys body he always offers entertainment.

onan

Quote from: albrecht on October 27, 2016, 08:53:51 PM
As much as I like your stories and insight you often ignore actual questions, which is fine and your right. But did you want the protestors/"militias" shot during the stand-off or after the non-guilty jury verdict in court? Do you think defense attorneys should be detained/arrested and tasered after they win a verdict? Would you apply this same "shoot them" standard to, say, some illegals who shut down roads, like they did in NYC GW bridge the other day or highways as they've done in LA? Or BLM who tried to shut down MSP airport? Those, arguably, are also Federal land or in Federal control or receive Federal funds? Where were the snipers there? Where was the helicopters and trucks? And should those people be shot also?

The Bundys took over a park. They did so while armed. And not just armed but armed to the teeth. That alone suggests a threat. For the decision to be made that they did not pose a threat seems bizarre to me.

Do I think the protests involving BLM deserve the same? Well it depends. If someone is firebombing another's property, yes definitely, deadly force is warranted. Shutting down a road, no I do not think shooting them is warranted.

We use terms all the time, fair and equal are often used to attempt some sort of equivalence. People are free to believe what they want. To me BLM or Black Lives Matter is a sentinel point, it does in no way undermine all lives matter. It simply suggests that all lives matter isn't applied equally. I think that is true.

Make no mistake though, the Bundys have been taking advantage by theft of government land for more than 20 years. When challenged by local law officials senior Bundy used threats of bodily harm to dissuade those officials. Why there was no intervention at that time, I have no answer.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 27, 2016, 10:19:18 PM
McNig ain't my type and he has shit taste in guns and waifus(((Galil))). There is something magical about a black militia man defending a old white guy who said he wondered if black people were better off as slaves kek. He's a skinny white anime nerd trapped in a buff black guys body he always offers entertainment.

That'll be a no then.

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on October 27, 2016, 10:37:35 PM
The Bundys took over a park. They did so while armed.

It was their park. Parks belong to the people. They are people. People, here in this land, are not merely allowed, but encouraged to be properly armed.

You're just a fascist dick, admit it.

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on October 27, 2016, 08:46:07 PM
If anyone in this country is a terrorist it is the bundy clan.

You're an idiot who doesn't deserve liberty. Nonetheless, you have it--isn't that nice? Say 'thank you' once in awhile, you ungrateful d-bag.

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on October 27, 2016, 10:37:35 PM
the Bundys have been taking advantage by theft of government land for more than 20 years.

Would it have been alright with you, if they had been manufacturing nuclear weapons and then dumping the toxic runoff into a river?

Fuck off, you Establishment cunt.

theONE

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2016, 11:38:48 AM
Would it have been alright with you, if they had been manufacturing nuclear weapons and then dumping the toxic runoff into a river?

AGREED - good lesson for onan to think with brain not with emotions !!!

theONE

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2016, 11:37:30 AM
You're an idiot who doesn't deserve liberty. Nonetheless, you have it--isn't that nice? Say 'thank you' once in awhile, you ungrateful d-bag.

Very well said - onan acts like a trigger happy dictator who would love to kill

theONE

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2016, 11:36:18 AM
It was their park. Parks belong to the people. They are people. People, here in this land, are not merely allowed, but encouraged to be properly armed.

he will not admit to it because he is coward

theONE

Quote from: theONE on October 28, 2016, 11:47:02 AM
I don't care - bring it in. I just hate onan's attitude

And I told him here in this post on previous page:

Quote from: theONE on October 27, 2016, 08:43:59 PM
how typical of you -ISIS is looking for volunteers, are you busy this days ??

onan

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2016, 11:36:18 AM

It isn't just their park. Frikken idiot savant.

onan

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2016, 11:37:30 AM

Lemme know when you have done anything to support this country outside of correcting someone's grammar.

onan

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2016, 11:38:48 AM

Go back to finding the cause of building 7.

theONE

Quote from: onan on October 28, 2016, 12:01:00 PM
Lemme know when you have done anything to support this country outside of correcting someone's grammar.

onan, correcting someones grammar and even being anal about it is not as evil as what you have posted after jury found them not guilty

Quote from: onan on October 27, 2016, 08:14:37 PM
They should have shot and killed them on the spot.

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on October 28, 2016, 12:02:47 PM
Go back to finding the cause of building 7.

... The cause of a building? You mean, like, which Mason laid the cornerstone?

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on October 28, 2016, 12:01:00 PM
Lemme know when you have done anything to support this country

-.-. .-.. .- ... ... .. ..-. .. . -..

albrecht

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/nevada/articles/2018-01-07/us-judge-in-las-vegas-may-dismiss-ranching-standoff-case
"LAS VEGAS (AP) â€" A U.S. judge who declared a mistrial last month could end the much-watched criminal prosecution of a Nevada rancher accused of leading an armed uprising against federal authorities."