• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Video Gaming

Started by trostol, December 20, 2015, 02:08:47 AM

trostol

Quote from: Hautex on December 28, 2015, 10:46:57 AM
If anyone plays The Golf Club, I have built a couple BellGab courses, pretty easy ones. In the Bellgab resort one, even have a beer garden constructed with some golf carts that have ended up in the water, damn drunks... or they could have belonged to trolls that were "handled"... they are constructed under the name "HauntedTexan"... need many more plays to get handicap rated, please...... enjoy..!?
     Happy New Year to all y'all! Peace

would like to give that a try at some point.always on the look out for a good golf game...EA's this year was a bit too easy

zmbabwe

Are they gonna port Red Dead Redemption to the Xbox 1?

trostol

Quote from: zmbabwe on December 28, 2015, 02:46:14 PM

i think that was one of the games that had the highest votes for it to come to x1..so its just a matter of time now

Hautex

Quote from: trostol on December 28, 2015, 11:58:51 AM

would like to give that a try at some point.always on the look out for a good golf game...EA's this year was a bit too easy
This game is not easy, unless you want to build a course that is. Some folks get stupid when they create courses, human nature I guess. They create such a stupid slope on the greens it's like trying to putt on a SkeeBall arcade game... There are courses that the game creators have made that can be extremely challenging. Building a course can take weeks if you want to make a great one, then publish it so anyone can play it. Can even create your own golf tour using any of the thousands of courses available. Most realistic game play out there as far as how a golf ball truly reacts.   

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on December 28, 2015, 11:56:48 AM
i think i have Morrowind somewhere..should pop it on and mod it up...

I had fun settin up my mods for it.  The MGE (M'wind Graphics Extender) is a must.  Visual improvements to NPC's and terrain etc. can bring it closer to modern standards.  (Cool weather & sound mods as well.)

But for me it's not about the pure graphics (which cannot compete with Skyrim), so much as the environment, quests, characters, lore, and purer RPG gameplay (which still imho surpasses both of the later Elder Scrolls games.)  It's just a place I want to explore around in, and soak up the atmosphere ..even though it keeps crushing my weak-ass elf.

norland2424

Quote from: zmbabwe on December 28, 2015, 02:46:14 PM

i read that its stuck in legal limbo by rockstar not wanting to release some copyright for it

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on December 28, 2015, 07:59:21 PM
I had fun settin up my mods for it.  The MGE (M'wind Graphics Extender) is a must.  Visual improvements to NPC's and terrain etc. can bring it closer to modern standards.  (Cool weather & sound mods as well.)

But for me it's not about the pure graphics (which cannot compete with Skyrim), so much as the environment, quests, characters, lore, and purer RPG gameplay (which still imho surpasses both of the later Elder Scrolls games.)  It's just a place I want to explore around in, and soak up the atmosphere ..even though it keeps crushing my weak-ass elf.

i think that one pissed me off just a touch less then oblivion

trostol

good game i played the other day..80 Days...sort of a chose your own adventure of Around the world in 80 Days

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 29, 2015, 12:31:07 AM
good game i played the other day..80 Days...sort of a chose your own adventure of Around the world in 80 Days

isnt that an apple game?, i know someone who plays it but on a ipad lol

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on December 29, 2015, 03:24:09 AM
isnt that an apple game?, i know someone who plays it but on a ipad lol

i'm not talking to you either

and yes it is lol

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 29, 2015, 03:30:22 AM
i'm not talking to you either

and yes it is lol

lol hey like i said before im cool with both you lol, and i thought you didn't use apple products lol

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on December 29, 2015, 03:32:05 AM
lol hey like i said before im cool with both you lol, and i thought you didn't use apple products lol

i dont..it was released for PC

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 29, 2015, 03:32:38 AM
i dont..it was released for PC

cool something i can actually check out then  ;D

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on December 29, 2015, 03:35:17 AM
cool something i can actually check out then  ;D

theres like..tons of stuff lol

trostol

up to...11 suits of power armor

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 29, 2015, 11:02:32 PM

there is a shit ton under water

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on December 29, 2015, 11:05:58 PM
there is a shit ton under water

dont think imma go under water for them lol

trostol

for the life of me i can not get MacCready's affinity to top out lol

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 29, 2015, 11:13:56 PM
for the life of me i can not get MacCready's affinity to top out lol

just ask for more caps when you get payed, thats how i did it

cweb

Quote from: trostol on December 29, 2015, 11:02:32 PM
Wow, 11?

I'm up to 7. Stopped futzing with the other ones once I got the X-01 and pimped it out.

Beat the main questline. Now I'm debating whether to keep exploring or start a new character. Probably the former, since there's still a lot of the map I haven't touched.

trostol

Quote from: cweb on December 30, 2015, 11:57:57 AM
Wow, 11?

I'm up to 7. Stopped futzing with the other ones once I got the X-01 and pimped it out.

Beat the main questline. Now I'm debating whether to keep exploring or start a new character. Probably the former, since there's still a lot of the map I haven't touched.

yeah...i have sort of stop questing and now am just going around looking for other suits lol

pate

Fi'uxed...

[quote}
Ima lawst, lost, lust?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klfYnaoFqPA

EmmJay, [please, our only hope] move to moar apprieat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7MsB77bl1Q

ditjet: Will try on own!
{/quote]

Whew!

Noting, and lemming Jethro Tull ya about that won thyme;

HumanBeing

Anyone play and/or follow Counter Strike: Global Offensive E-Sports?

I've been actually binge watching some tourneys.
I've watched at least over 60 hours of cs:go professional gameplay the past 5 or 6 days.
Started watching another tourney earlier tonight. On day 2 now  ;D

Ironic thing is I have never played it myself. I am an old school Quake and Unreal player. Played a lot of both over LAN with friends. So much so we had week long tournaments with assigned points for where a person placed in a deathmatch. So that's where, I think, my love for competitive fps gaming comes from I think.

I just find that cs:go is exciting and has a lot of things going for it.
The tactics play and the high individual skill are fun to watch.
A team executing a play on a bomb site using a wall of smokes and flashbangs. The last second plant or sneak defuse  :P oh yeah! Can I have another?!

norland2424

Quote from: HumanBeing on January 01, 2016, 04:12:27 AM

I've watched at least over 60 hours of cs:go professional gameplay the past 5 or 6 days.

Ironic thing is I have never played it myself. I am an old school Quake and Unreal player. Played a lot of both over LAN with friends. So much so we had week long tournaments with assigned points for where a person placed in a deathmatch. So that's where, I think, my love for competitive fps gaming comes from I think.

A team executing a play on a bomb site using a wall of smokes and flashbangs. The last second plant or sneak defuse  :P oh yeah! Can I have another?!

ive never played it but i have seen a few vids on youtube too lol

trostol

Quote from: HumanBeing on January 01, 2016, 04:12:27 AM

not big on the esports thing...me and my buddies used to play the hell out of halo in local lan...was great

norland2424

anyone know when mod support is coming for fallout 4 on xbox one?

HumanBeing

Quote from: norland2424 on January 01, 2016, 04:15:07 AM
ive never played it but i have seen a few vids on youtube too lol

Quote from: trostol on January 01, 2016, 04:15:10 AM
not big on the esports thing...me and my buddies used to play the hell out of halo in local lan...was great

I was aware of cs:go for a nice while but never gave it a chance.
I didn't really know there was more depth to it than just shooting the other team. Plays a big part obviously haha but there is more to it than initially appears on the surface.
That's how I feel about it  ;D

If you only watch youtube videos you may not get the full experience.
That's what turned me off from looking into the game further, no matter how much I love AnderZel  :P

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on January 01, 2016, 04:18:14 AM
anyone know when mod support is coming for fallout 4 on xbox one?

supposed to be early this year i think

HumanBeing

I'm still in the middle of my first Fallout 4 play through (I added a nice few mods) and still going through The Witcher 3 for the first time.
I'm in no rush at all   8) I like to savor the first time  ;)

Just reinstalled GTA5 to play through it for, just only, the second time  ;D

Haven't played vanilla or modded Minecraft in about a year. So I think I may go and waste away time with that game in the near future.

norland2424

Quote from: HumanBeing on January 01, 2016, 04:21:39 AM

I was aware of cs:go for a nice while but never gave it a chance.
I didn't really know there was more depth to it than just shooting the other team. Plays a big part obviously haha but there is more to it than initially appears on the surface.
That's how I feel about it  ;D

If you only watch youtube videos you may not get the full experience.
That's what turned me off from looking into the game further, no matter how much I love AnderZel  :P

my laptop can only handle rts games lol so i dont platy FPS on it  :)